Coffees on ☕☕☕☕☕

Gypsy

Coffees on ☕☕☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING 🌺🤗🌼

First and foremost ,
We still have friends who need prayers for thier loved ones and themselves and I hope they know that we send those prayers not just because we should BUT because we truly care
WARM (((HUGS))) to each and everyone of you ❣❣

The coffees on ☕☕☕ but I think I'm gonna need some ibuprofen to go along with mine this morning ☹ trying to wait till I eat some toast before taking
I apparently wrestled an alligator in my sleep last night and lost 😫 so I'm moving slowly this morning.

Nice and warm here expecting temps in 80's and 90's this week but very windy. So I'll bet someplace up North of us is going to get a nasty storm front.....🤯

What special plans are on for this weekend ❓
Are you watching and shopping ❓❓❓

have a FANTASTIC Saturday -Gypsy
🌼🌺💃🌼🌺💃🌼🌺💃
3 x

Blossom

Re: Coffees on ☕☕☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

Good Saturday Morning to you & everyone!

Sorry you lost the gator battle. That bad boy stays with me some nights.
4 hours ago I decided I didn't have time for tossing & turning so took a sleep aid. Mr Alarm Clock is my nemesis this morning. Got appt w/realtor & hoping my primary sent order in for back x-rays needed at upcoming orthapedic doc. So good stuff today!

Prayers & hugs for everyone. Always hope today is better than yesterday.

Let me not forget the weather forecast. Today: currently partly sunny 24 degrees with expected high in 40's. But tomorrow (they say) high in 60's...wait! Are they sure? Hoping they are!💞
Last edited by Blossom 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

4 hours ago I decided I didn't have time for tossing & turning so took a sleep aid. Mr Alarm Clock is my nemesis this morning. Got appt w/realtor & hoping my primary sent order in for back x-rays needed at upcoming orthapedic doc. So good stuff today!

Hope meeting with realtor goes the direction you want
Extra fingers crossed that your primary followed thru with orders 🤞🤞 I know that can be frustrating
Enjoy your coffee ☕
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Good Morning, Gypsy! (((HUGS)))

It's 39 degrees now with a high of 64 and clear skies. I just noticed my blueberry bushes in the back of my yard are in full bloom! I've had bumper crops for the past few years. I love blueberries and consider them as nature's vitamins. Also my Bridal Bush is covered in white blooms.

My day will not be too exciting. I think I will make that meatloaf (thank you, ma'am) while listening to Meatloaf! lol Good combination I think!

Mom is about the same. Sleeps 18 hours or more now with the exception of eating, bathroom, bathing her. Everyone tells me to just let her rest. She seems to enjoy sleeping. She tells me of good dreams of her loved ones. I plan on sitting with her and watching tv - which is not really watching - it's more of me explaining every scene, repeating what was said, helping her understand what is going on.

Mother has a doctor's appointment coming up so I thought I would buy a mask for her to protect her from common cold/flu stuff (not Corona virus) and there are NO MASkS to be bought on the internet. NOTHING that is reasonably priced. I checked the big river site, big box stores, pharmacies and even e-bay and what they have are price gouged. I'm kinda in shock. I guess people are in a panic with the virus.

I'm drinking coffee and watching fishing shows....my husband would record fishing shows - he called "his Saturday lineup" - to watch when he wasn't working. We loved to fish - I grew up fishing - we had a 18 acre spring fed lake that was so stocked with fish - if you woke up and wanted fish for lunch - you went fishing and came home with fish. Man, I didn't know then how special that was. I miss mom and dad's place. I hope the people who bought it is enjoying it too. Dad built a "cabin" on it (really for a bathroom) but then "went for it" with a kitchen then the front of the cabin was screened in and we had long picnic tables in it. He then built a huge brick outdoor grill. It was great to go fishing then have a fish fry with family. So many of my family talk about those good times. He also built a little boathouse and pier. Those were the days. Once I left the gate open (between the pastures and the lake) and the cows got out and I had to herd their cows back through the gate back to pasture all afternoon BEFORE dad came home from work. He would NOT be pleased of this.... Thought I was successful - patted myself on the back - then Daddy found the cow sh**t . meh. Caught. But it wasn't that bad - just a heated lecture.

Sorry for the reminisce. I now want fish. What type of fish do you like to eat, if any?

I hope everyone has a productive, fun, loving, day!

PS: @Gemsnob - come back please, ma'am. We miss you. Also check out the "locked" thread "Name Calling" you started and @Blossom started a thread with your name! It means that we love and miss you! <3
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

Hope meeting with realtor goes the direction you want
Extra fingers crossed that your primary followed thru with orders 🤞🤞 I know that can be frustrating
Enjoy your coffee ☕
Thank you! ☕Clink!☕
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

Let me not forget the weather forecast. Today: currently partly sunny 24 degrees with expected high in 40's. But tomorrow (they say) high in 60's...wait! Are they sure? Hoping they are!💞

I hope meeting with the Realtor ends with a celebration, @Blossom! Have a wonderful day, my friend! <3
4 x

Blossom

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

It's 39 degrees now with a high of 64 and clear skies. I just noticed my blueberry bushes in the back of my yard are in full bloom! I've had bumper crops for the past few years. I love blueberries and consider them as nature's vitamins. Also my Bridal Bush is covered in white blooms.

My day will not be too exciting. I think I will make that meatloaf (thank you, ma'am) while listening to Meatloaf! lol Good combination I think!

Mom is about the same. Sleeps 18 hours or more now with the exception of eating, bathroom, bathing her. Everyone tells me to just let her rest. She seems to enjoy sleeping. She tells me of good dreams of her loved ones. I plan on sitting with her and watching tv - which is not really watching - it's more of me explaining every scene, repeating what was said, helping her understand what is going on.

Mother has a doctor's appointment coming up so I thought I would buy a mask for her to protect her from common cold/flu stuff (not Corona virus) and there are NO MASkS to be bought on the internet. NOTHING that is reasonably priced. I checked the big river site, big box stores, pharmacies and even e-bay and what they have are price gouged. I'm kinda in shock. I guess people are in a panic with the virus.

I'm drinking coffee and watching fishing shows....my husband would record fishing shows - he called "his Saturday lineup" - to watch when he wasn't working. We loved to fish - I grew up fishing - we had a 18 acre spring fed lake that was so stocked with fish - if you woke up and wanted fish for lunch - you went fishing and came home with fish. Man, I didn't know then how special that was. I miss mom and dad's place. I hope the people who bought it is enjoying it too. Dad built a "cabin" on it (really for a bathroom) but then "went for it" with a kitchen then the front of the cabin was screened in and we had long picnic tables in it. He then built a huge brick outdoor grill. It was great to go fishing then have a fish fry with family. So many of my family talk about those good times. He also built a little boathouse and pier. Those were the days. Once I left the gate open (between the pastures and the lake) and the cows got out and I had to herd their cows back through the gate back to pasture all afternoon BEFORE dad came home from work. He would NOT be pleased of this.... Thought I was successful - patted myself on the back - then Daddy found the cow sh**t . meh. Caught. But it wasn't that bad - just a heated lecture.

Sorry for the reminisce. I now want fish. What type of fish do you like to eat, if any?

PS: @Gemsnob - come back please, ma'am. We miss you. Also check out the "locked" thread "Name Calling" you started and @Blossom started a thread with your name! It means that we love and miss you! <3
OSOTT,

LOVE the home memory. For those fortunate, there's no place like home! I grew up fishing in the family creek & pond but never have liked to eat fish😋

Hope you & your mom have a blessed day.

I love both Meatloaf & meatloaf!

Thanks for well wishes. I think the fat lady is gonna sing at the realtor soon..bitter sweet.

Gemsnob, we love & miss you💞
4 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

PS: @Gemsnob - come back please, ma'am. We miss you. Also check out the "locked" thread "Name Calling" you started. Read my post and others. People love you.
Good Morning OSOTT 🤗
You changed your avatar - where's your pretty picture of you ??
I'll bet her doctors office will have masks available for waiting room patients. I would hope so anyhow.
Sounds like your mom is having peaceful dreams with pleasant memories 💜💞 what a wonderful way to rest & heal 💜

Now about those fish ........Sorry
I cannot eat fish very often and no shell fish at all sometimes just the smell will turn me 🤢🤢
So since I dont eat fish I dont see the point in fishing and I dont think .....no - I Know I cant sit still that long so no fishing for me but I love the beach.and water

(((HUGS))) TO YOU ❣❣ -Gypsy
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning all, Have a great Saturday!!
Currently 20 degrees,(yeah, that's right Gypsy,
20!) warming trend and rain thru next week.

OSOTT, while you are taking mom to for
a dr visit next week, see if asking doc for
a for masks gets a couple of them for ya. ;)

Have a great Saturday! XO
honey
5 x

Gypsy

MEATLOAF for Everyone ❗❗🤣😂🤣😂
5 x