Corona virus

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Corona virus

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Need prayers for my daughter her name is Aeriel her husband is in the military he is a medic he came in contact with another military person he was taking temperatures and this military person have a pretty good fever this person has been quarantined she went outside of the base Several times so I’m hoping they test This person quickly to see what the results are thank you to everyone 😒He is in South K should be coming home in July that is when his year is up
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ amen
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I want to thank the rest of the ladies prayers and talk to me talking really helped thank it was other side of The tracks gem lover jewelry queen and roll Tide I don’t have a very good memory right now if I forgot anyone I’m sorry thank you to all of you🌺🌸🌹My real name Lynette
6 x

Harlequin

I want to thank the rest of the ladies prayers and talk to me talking really helped thank it was other side of The tracks gem lover jewelry queen and roll Tide I don’t have a very good memory right now if I forgot anyone I’m sorry thank you to all of you🌺🌸🌹My real name Lynette
5 x

Harlequin

I forgot hot for TannerπŸ’πŸ₯€
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

And GemLover and Blossom and Gypsy and DFlawless
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Harlequin
(Lynette)

The support system here is vast! It would be hard to remember everyone.☺

This virus has become headline news & it's not something to be ignored.

We are all praying for a happy ending. Please keep us updated when you canπŸ’ž
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Harlequin
Praying for your son-in-law.
The news is full of stories about
this coronavirus. I hope they can
verify that it's not spreading and
soon.
6 x

Harlequin

Thank you for reminding me thank you Gem lover Blossom gypsy de flawless and honey want to send out a special apology to RS about what I said a while back about getting your facts straight on Tanzanite and the way some people were talking about hosts I did apologize should be on page 19 I believe I truly am sorry to all of you and to RS I’m not a hacker I do have a name it is Lynette and again I am truly sorry to all of you for saying that thank you so much all of you for all the prayers🌹🌈
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

I'm so proud to be part of this amazing group...OUR TRIBE!

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Thank you for reminding me thank you Gem lover Blossom gypsy de flawless and honey want to send out a special apology to RS about what I said a while back about getting your facts straight on Tanzanite and the way some people were talking about hosts I did apologize should be on page 19 I believe I truly am sorry to all of you and to RS I’m not a hacker I do have a name it is Lynette and again I am truly sorry to all of you for saying that thank you so much all of you for all the prayers🌹🌈
I just fell in love with you, Lynette! My heart melted. I hope you stick around here and let us know how your son-in-law is.

I want to give you a big, warm (((HUG)))
5 x