Corona virus

Harlequin

Corona virus

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Need prayers for my daughter her name is Aeriel her husband is in the military he is a medic he came in contact with another military person he was taking temperatures and this military person have a pretty good fever this person has been quarantined she went outside of the base Several times so Iโ€™m hoping they test This person quickly to see what the results are thank you to everyone ๐Ÿ˜ขHe is in South K should be coming home in July that is when his year is up
6 x

D-Flawless

Re: Corona virus

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Soooo scary! Sending prayers! I sure hope this doesnโ€™t turn into a Pandemic....
5 x

Harlequin

Thank you D-Flawless ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Harlequin
Will absolutely send prayers for your family ,hopefully there will be no illness from any virus contact. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Gypsy
3 x

Harlequin

Thank you all so Gypsy ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Harlequin

I'm sure you're all scared. I hope & pray everything will be good & no corona virus is found.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™
3 x

Harlequin

Thank you all so blossom for your prayers๐ŸŒบ
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am so sorry Harlequin, I will pray he does not get it. It is scary, I saw on the news last night their are 3 towns in California that have had people who tested positive and two did not fly on a plane or have contact with anyone who had it, they also said one of these people who have it worked in a school and have two children, one in middle school and the other in high school, the kids were sent home to be quarantined at home until their test come back. Last night one of the host mentioned they are not getting any items from their factory in China right now because it is shut down due to the virus so depending on how long this last I bet their inventory on here will get low. I also watched a video where they said you should have a months supply of food in your home in case it gets really bad here and you can not leave your home. There was a college student in Boston that tested positive last week.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Harlequin

My prayer list is long but you and yours are on it.

I don't know if this is helpful, but if your son-in-law is 30 or under and in good health, the current statistics say that it taking his life is about 1 in 540 cases. It is not so much that this virus' effects are worse than the flu, but rather that it is SO HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS. Imagine what would happen if almost every single person in the US had the flu.

Try your best to not worry unduly.
6 x