35% off

Gem Lover

35% off

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Per usual they have jacked up the prices for this sale so be choose wisely. I saw a lapis cuff bracelet under the 35% off section for $249.99 Lapis is a cheap stone, I would never pay that price for it. I also saw a Larimar cuff bracelet that I own, I paid $99 last month for it and it is now on the 35% off page for $249.99. I also watched 4 different videos on items and not one of them matched the item being sold, when are they going to fix this, hire people who are capable of putting the right video to the item, how hard is that? I have never encountered this on another shopping network!
6 x

Bella

Re: 35% off

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree on the video situation. I wanted to purchase some items and the videos did not match up to the item, or there is no video at all! I don’t know which is worse. I do not understand how someone can mess up all these video presentations because there are a tons of incorrect ones on their website. How Is a Shop LC able to appeal to new customers when they can’t keep a website straight? Not to mention all the other issues they have right now, and do not get me on the subject of refunds because that is a really sore subject with me right now, taking over 3 weeks from when they received the returned item is ridiculous! I am defiantly cutting way back on my purchases, I spend too much with then anyway.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I looked at a fur blanket that was on air a few days ago for 19.98. Now it’s $74.99! :shock: :shock:
Oh goody goody!!! Because it’s leap day, I can buy the same blanket for ONLY $48.75 Yowza!!!
6 x

Gem Lover

Hot4TENER I purchased one of those the other day and yes I paid $19.99, I hate that they jack up the prices when there is a good coupon.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER I purchased one of those the other day and yes I paid $19.99, I hate that they jack up the prices when there is a good coupon.
The fur one without Sherpa? I have some with Sherpa. They are a few years old, but Sherpa part seems to get lint pilling after washing. I liked the fur ones. You’ll have to report on the quality after you get it
3 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Per usual they have jacked up the prices for this sale so be choose wisely. I saw a lapis cuff bracelet under the 35% off section for $249.99 Lapis is a cheap stone, I would never pay that price for it. I also saw a Larimar cuff bracelet that I own, I paid $99 last month for it and it is now on the 35% off page for $249.99. I also watched 4 different videos on items and not one of them matched the item being sold, when are they going to fix this, hire people who are capable of putting the right video to the item, how hard is that? I have never encountered this on another shopping network!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they used to raise the prices like this before this new president arrived. I always used to buy lots of stuff when they had the big coupon discounts. I don't remember ever seeing these kinds of price hikes. Now you really have to search the inventory to get a bargain.

I totally agree regarding the video issue.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Its awful. I was watching a $399 diamond necklace. Now its $449. Somethings that were 30% off before, are now without any coupon. I bought many items in the last few years without the price raised. If it didnt sell out, a coupon was added. If I was patient and waited, I grabbed many bargains.
Those days are gone with this new management.
Every few items are high end overpriced Tanzanite. The Gold smackdown was really disappointing. Jtv benefitted from this SLC gold disaster. My friends bought lots of gold with diamonds from the J while SLC was hawking Tanzanites in Platinum during a GOLD smackdown.
Who is making these poor decisions which is pushing customers to other shopping channels 🙄
3 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

Yet ANOTHER smackdown. Yawn.
2 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

Yet ANOTHER smackdown. Yawn.
1 x

Gem Lover

the blanket that I purchased for 1999 does not have Sherpa I do not like to Sherpa items because my cats get hair on them and it's really hard to get it off, the one I got has fur on one side and velour on the other side. I definitely think the new president is the one who is doing all this because we used to be able to buy stuff with the coupons and get a really good deal I also used to wait because I knew eventually they would put a coupon on something I wanted.
2 x