Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hibiclens is sold at Amazon
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Coronavirus and gold prices

hibiclens is sold at Amazon too.
Btw- Rhode Island has its first corona virus case.
Someone claims Washington State has its first virus death?? 😰
3 x

Vicky

1 x

Vicky

0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Heck with gold! I live in the state of Washington and the quarantine facility is in my little itsy bitsy town! I f I were thirty I wouldn't worry but I'm not, and have had a compromised immune system due to my cancer. Oh goody!
Are you in K'land? 😐 we went as far as Clarkston yesterday. It was a 13 hour day doing that. But I didn't want to venture further in to Washington. 😁😁😁 I also only went in 3 places one being in Clarkston. Please avoid being around too many others for a while.
Hopefully this is contained and no pandemic. They should shut everything down for a week except emergency personnel. Everyone should survive a week. Have I read too many books by Dr. Robin Cooke ????? 😮😱
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@JewelryQueen Go to the doctor! I shouldn't have to remind u that early detection is the life saver because u know this. And they may find that it has NOT come back, and will relieve your mind. Please take care of yourself because if there is no you, you can't help anybody else.
For those concerned about cost of items: the surgical masks at RX were five and change. The Curad antiviral was ten and change. The N95 I am on waitlist is 2 pack, disposable, around 40.00. The pharmacist said the regular masks would prevent u from getting it from droplets where people have sneezed/coughed.
The Surgeon General was on Judge Jenine and went thru the 3 masks people are stocking up on. He says the surgical mask is useless for corona. The other one, I call the construction guys mask is useless because of always having to adjust it. He didn't say anything good about the N95 either. Check u tube for the video. I saw it late last night.
I was surprised to hear that!! What should we use? And another point is the eyes need to be covered by airtight goggles.
And what about our ears? Or a cut?
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@JewelryQueen Go to the doctor! I shouldn't have to remind u that early detection is the life saver because u know this. And they may find that it has NOT come back, and will relieve your mind. Please take care of yourself because if there is no you, you can't help anybody else.
For those concerned about cost of items: the surgical masks at RX were five and change. The Curad antiviral was ten and change. The N95 I am on waitlist is 2 pack, disposable, around 40.00. The pharmacist said the regular masks would prevent u from getting it from droplets where people have sneezed/coughed.
The Surgeon General was on Judge Jenine and went thru the 3 masks people are stocking up on. He says the surgical mask is useless for corona. The other one, I call the construction guys mask is useless because of always having to adjust it. He didn't say anything good about the N95 either. Check u tube for the video. I saw it late last night.
I was surprised to hear that!! What should we use? And another point is the eyes need to be covered by airtight goggles.
And what about our ears? Or a cut?
I think anything covering the face is better than nothing. I watched it last night too. To me it makes no sense and I'm skeptical. The SG asks the public NOT to buy the N95's because it doesn't work. Also, they are hot, hard to breath in, and you might have to adjust it (like construction workers...?). Okay, noted. If I have to adjust my N95 mask, I will use a a tissue and not my bare hands. Then the Surgeon General said the N95 masks shouldn't be purchased by the public because HEALTH CARE WORKERS need them. So, they are not good enough for the pubic, don't buy them, but they ARE good enough for healthcare workers. Which is it? If they are good enough for healthcare workers - they're good enough for ME. I"m not trying to be a jerk and I'm not buying them and hoarding them either. But I do have a mom that I have to take care of, and if I get it, she will get it, so I'm using N95's.

If I have to purchase a surgical mask because there's nothing else, I will try to purchase the water resistant type like surgeons use.

I have thought about getting a shield for the eyes, but I'm going to wear sunglasses and that's all I can do. Yep, I'll look like a freak. Maybe people will be too scared to be near me with this getup on. :shock:
5 x

Vicky

I think he wants the n95 saved for medical personnel. He is right. The surgical mask is worthless if someone coughs or sneezes at you. Its main benefit is keeping us from touching infected surfaces and then touching our mouth and nose. This virus is a large droplet virus which only affects our lungs. Humans touch an infected surface then tend to touch their nose and mouth about 90x a day without realizing it. Thats the way the virus enters, unless an affected person coughs or sneezes on you. According to experts we wont get it by breathing in air. We get it by touching infected surfaces, then touching our nose or mouth, or if an infected person sneezes or coughs on us.
So, the N95 is much better then a surgical mask, but people are buying them out, creating a shortage. The best is what I had at work. All ER Doctors and ER Nurses were each * with masks specific to their face. It was then tested to see if any droplets can enter. I think the rest of the hospital medical staff also were * with Masks.
Seems like a SCI FI horror movie- A SNAKE infecting AND KILLING people. The problem is, that its not SCi FI 😰😱
3 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I have to go to the hospital for physical therapy twice a week, I don't see them wiping down the equipment while I am there. It freaked me out a little before the Coronavirus scare and now......
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I think he wants the n95 saved for medical personnel. He is right. The surgical mask is worthless if someone coughs or sneezes at you. Its main benefit is keeping us from touching infected surfaces and then touching our mouth and nose. This virus is a large droplet virus which only affects our lungs. Humans touch an infected surface then tend to touch their nose and mouth about 90x a day without realizing it. Thats the way the virus enters, unless an affected person coughs or sneezes on you. According to experts we wont get it by breathing in air. We get it by touching infected surfaces, then touching our nose or mouth, or if an infected person sneezes or coughs on us.
So, the N95 is much better then a surgical mask, but people are buying them out, creating a shortage. The best is what I had at work. All ER Doctors and ER Nurses were each * with masks specific to their face. It was then tested to see if any droplets can enter. I think the rest of the hospital medical staff also were * with Masks.
Seems like a SCI FI horror movie- A SNAKE infecting AND KILLING people. The problem is, that its not SCi FI 😰😱
I get what you are saying. I, personally, am going to be uber diligent with touching anything in public - with my plastic purse full of sanitizers, tissues, travel lysol, garbage bags and wipes. That's me tho. :shock:
3 x