Coronavirus and gold prices

JewelryQueen

Re: Coronavirus and gold prices

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Wanna bet it comes in a shungite bottle with a CBD infused cork?
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

That day had so many survival stories. My Dads friend was working on the floor where the first plane hit. A few minutes before, a charity collector called him and asked him, can he come up to his office to collect for charity. My dads friend felt bad. He didn’t want to make the charity collector trudge his way thru a maze of offices to find him, so he told him. Stay where you are, by the ground floor entrance, I will meet you there to give you the money. As soon as he met the charity collector by the ground floor entrance and gave him money, the plane hit the floor he was working on. No one working on his floor that morning, survived.
That same floor had the offices of Cantor Fitzgerald. One of the Brothers who owned the company was going to be late for work because he offered to drop off a child at her school, because the mom couldn’t do it.
His Brother and all the Cantor Fitzgerald employees were trapped.he called his brother to tell him the fire was raging, difficulty breathing. No way out. Some jumped out the window to their death, no one survived. This Brother survived because he was late doing a good deed.
This same brother is up to this day is “taking care” of the families of the 150 employees that perished.
Some of us have our own stories of GODS INTERVENTION in our lives. Lets hope GOD intervenes and gets rid of THIS EVIL SNAKE💀☠️
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Ginger I pray everything works out fine for your husband and JewelryQueen I hope your labs come back negative, we all seem to have so many issues going on the last thing we all need to worry about is this virus, when it rains it pours. A person tested positive today where I live and the person happens to work at where I go for my health care, I have an appt. coming up and I do not want to go but when I called for a refill on my meds the nurse told me I had to get a check up, I am going to call back and ask if I can wait where I have a compromised immune system until it is safer to go in but still refill my meds. There is no way I want to go in now, who knows how many others that work there might be infected.
5 x

Vicky

@Gem Lover
Ask to speak to their Director. There should be alternate arrangements to get your refill if the infected person with Corona virus visited that office recently.

@Ginger My best wishes to your Husband for a speedy Healthy recovery 👍🙏🏻

@RS
There are soo many of your family and your kids friends that you go out of your way to show how much you care for them. They ALL are very lucky to have you in their lives.😍

@JewelryQueen
Hope you got a earlier appointment🙏🏻❤️

@Osott
Hope you and all your loved ones are having a HAPPY DAY😄

TO ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS❤️
I Pray that the EVIL SNAKE meets his MAKER ☠️💀👽
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I'm not sure where you live but in my state they have already made provisions for this and patient's medications, except some for pain, can be granted a thirty day supply without a doctor's visit. (Some pain medications have Federal guidelines for dispensing.)

Dig your heels in and go to the Director or Administrator and insist on special accommodations. Threaten to go to the press if need be. Trust me these institutions do not like bad press. They are a business after all and the public has a long memory.

Good luck, and fight the good fight!
3 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I appreciate the information that has been shared on this forum regarding the coronavirus issue. But it's also precautionary common sense just for regular flu. There's usually thousands of deaths related to flu every year. There's already been 18,000 flu deaths this flu season in the U.S. alone. So, take care.
2 x

Vicky

@RS
My coffee must have been stale. What hint ??
Lets see🧐You r with child🤣
You won the lotto😜
Your paintings got a Blue ribbon🤩
You killed the EVIL SNAKE👍🥴
I need to make a fresh pot☕️And get some ELDERBERRY🍒
Can you give another hint. You are dealing here with a aging brain🤯

@Jo
We are all aware of the Flu fatalities which most of us built up some resistance for. The very young and Elderly are the usual victims. This Corona virus was transmitted via a snake for the first time, meaning no one has built up a resistance. Young healthy people can get it and once it hits the lungs, it can kill in 2 days. The virus is a couple months “ old”. The Flu stats are based on a years info.
Its up to each individual how or if to take precautions. Better safe then sorry.
5 x

Vicky

Just got bad news. a 50 year old Lawyer from Westchester has the virus. They say he is serious condition. He only traveled to Miami. His kids school was closed down as a precaution.
@Jo
The fed never cut drastic rates during flu season. Especially not this Fed. SOMETHING IS UP🤔
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@RS
My coffee must have been stale. What hint ??
Lets see🧐You r with child🤣
You won the lotto😜
Your paintings got a Blue ribbon🤩
You killed the EVIL SNAKE👍🥴
I need to make a fresh pot☕️And get some ELDERBERRY🍒
Can you give another hint. You are dealing here with a aging brain🤯

@Jo
We are all aware of the Flu fatalities which most of us built up some resistance for. The very young and Elderly are the usual victims. This Corona virus was transmitted via a snake for the first time, meaning no one has built up a resistance. Young healthy people can get it and once it hits the lungs, it can kill in 2 days. The virus is a couple months “ old”. The Flu stats are based on a years info.
Its up to each individual how or if to take precautions. Better safe then sorry.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Vicky!!!

Ok...we were talking about some members maybe being other members.
Thread - “mis-information”
2 x

Vicky

@RS I was thinking just that. Its ok. Doesnt phase me. I ran a ER for years. Dealt with all kinds of issues and individuals with agenda’s.
The other night my neighbor had an emergency, so I babysat a few kids. Her 11 year old was REALLY HAPPY I WAS BABYSITTING. Soon enough she hands me a school paper To sign. She says I dont have to read it, just sign it. I knew right away she had homework or had to study for a test. Needed me to sign that she studied. I told her that I might be older then her mom, but My kids used to need their school sheets signed too😂 so I told her to bring me her study papers and if she knows the test, then I sign. You should have seen the disappointed look on her face🤣🤣
4 x