Coronavirus and gold prices

Catticus

Re: Coronavirus and gold prices

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

Hibiclens is great stuff. I used it daily when I had to irrigate and pack my 10" incision wound when I had Mersa (not IN wound--around). Where do you get it? The hospital gave me about a gallon but of course it is long gone.

OK ladies, I know we have a lot of drama here and I hate to add to it, but the reason I even am considering having my home visit by the nurse practitioner is because I am afraid my cancer is back. I have not been feeling right for a while now, and I'm usually very in touch with my body and sensitive to changes. Something is off. Between that and this awful virus (now in my backyard) I can hardly eat or sleep.

I worry about Sissy not only in the event that she contract the Corona virus, but also because she will not last long without me. She made a comment the other day that she hopes her car lasts another 2 years. I asked why only 2 years and she said that is about all she will need it for. ??!!??

I AM WARRIOR!! But even warriors need help sometimes. Please add me to your prayers. Thank you my friends.
@JewelryQueen

I have noticed that you haven't been posting in the "same way" lately. I thought maybe you were busy with your sis, or working on lotion, etc.

I am so sorry you haven't been feeling like yourself, or like you said, that you "haven't been feeling right."
😢

I understand being worried about your sister. I have been praying for everyone on here, and regarding the whole issue of the virus.

I worry about my parents, too. My sister is a hairdresser and clients come in even when they are hacking and sneezing and obviously sick. It makes me FURIOUS. Especially when it's an appointment to...GET THEIR BANGS TRIMMED.

I yell when she tells me about clients who come in for that. I do! I yell "THEY HAVE BEEN COMING TO YOU TO GET THEIR BANGS TRIMMED FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND THEY CAN'T TRY TO DO IT THEMSELVES JUST ONCE?!"

Why, I have been cutting my own hair and bangs for eons!

I keep telling her ways to phrase signs to put up that sound professionally pleasant about issues like coming in when they're sick, consistently arriving 30 or more minutes late, etc.

Now I'm worried she's going to get this from one of her clients or a client from one of the other hairdressers in the shop.

If she gets sick, I will be there and yes, if it got BAD, as in you know what, I will make danged sure she sneezes on me, right into my face. Because no way is either one of us going to be the one "left." I told my dad this, too. I said 'I'm sorry, but it's a twin thing.'"

If my parents and my sis and I all get it and "go" together, that's fine with me. But not if one will be left. Nope.

The thing is, the only place they go is to doctors appointments and that's bothersome.

I think there should be a curfew! Nobody allowed out, anywhere, for two weeks! Everyone should be allowed to stay home and binge watch their favorite TV programs, or read.

Of course that's not entirely possible. This is just so creepy.

My problem is that I just don't trust the average person out there to follow any "cleanliness" guidelines. The majority of people don't have a clue how filthy places and things are.

I'm rambling. I am sorry. This is so gross that it's from a snake. I always said that those in "charge" in C would use germ warfare on us. I'm not saying that's what this is. But I'm not ruling it out.

I know how it must feel to find out it's in your own "backyard." And right when you haven't been feeling like you should.
😔

Again, you and your sis will definitely be in my prayers! You know the drill. Lots of rest and fluids.

Oh, JQ! Please, please be careful! Please stay hydrated and eat! And you MUST GET SLEEP! I know, I knowwww. I'm dishing out advice I can't often follow myself. It's just that I love you very much and don't want you to get ill. I am praying, praying and praying, my friend.
😟

The Hive truly needs our Queen Bee!
💞🌸🐝🌸💞
6 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
MY heart stopped when I read your post!
Your a warrior, And this warrior is right beside you!
Sending you and Sissy, my love and prayers!
We are all here for you!
6 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

I do not believe, that there's no such thing as being too careful!
We need to take precautions, for our love ones and ourselves.
And especially those of us that are care givers.
I am immunosuppressed, Truth be told, I have no immune system. so, taking precautions as become part of my life.
For me and people like me, there wouldn't be much of a chance.
SO, let's do everything we can, and keep those prayers going!
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Or you can try Amazon prime. They deliver same or next day. They have a area for fresh food called Amazon fresh. I BELIEVE Its safer to have things delivered then have to go out to pick it up. Of course I will wipe the outside pkg and things inside once its delivered.
Im sure Walmart delivers it too, for free if its, I think $25 and above.
Just saying if you would rather not be exposed to too many public areas until a vaccine is successful against this NIGHTMARE🐉.
Lets PRAY they find a vaccine before summer, when mosquitos🦗🦟 can bite an infected person, then bite a healthy one and transfer the Corona virus.
Love🥰
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I subscribe to Walmart's "Unlimited Delivery" which is $12.95 a month and you get unlimited "free" deliveries. Well worth the price. I always send in a survey and get $10 off. We have a Walmart "Flagship" store that was first to start the pickup/delivery of groceries and I signed up immediately. Walmart employees were sent to this particular Walmart for pickup, delivery, shopping training - <<<whatever that entails. I gave them feedback and they loved it. The good and the bad. Had to teach them how I liked my vegetables to be picked out - <<< how about not rotten? Novel idea. lol Anyway, with Walmart, if ANYTHING is wrong, tell them and they will adjust the price or give you a coupon for the next purchase plus credit your credit card. I've used it for about two years? maybe longer. Started with picking it up and I thought that was the bomb. Delivery to my house - <<<< that's the bomb.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Two cases in Florida reported positive for the virus. Both in the Tampa Bay area. It's getting real and closer to home. One has a history of traveling to Italy, the other has no history of travel to any other nations.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I plan on stocking up on rubber gloves and wearing them wherever I go and then just taking them off and throwing them in the trash before I get into my car. I think it was the FDA but I'm not sure they listed for different types of masks that people should buy two of them were from 3M and the other two were from TM if I can find it I will post it here.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

On the news tonight it said that there were a bunch of students and teachers where I live that just got back from Italy and none of them are allowed back in school for two weeks there was also another person that came back from Italy that was not with the school and they're really sick and being tested but the results won't be in until Monday is hitting awfully close to home now.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
On the news tonight it said that there were a bunch of students and teachers where I live that just got back from Italy and none of them are allowed back in school for two weeks there was also another person that came back from Italy that was not with the school and they're really sick and being tested but the results won't be in until Monday is hitting awfully close to home now.
Gem Lover, are you in Florida? I just posted about two were positive in the Tampa Bay area.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover I know the 3M they are referring to, is a N95 they make, but where can u get one now? Everywhere online says sold out, and no way am I ordering from someone in China on Amazon.
I got two at Advanced Auto Parts. Check your local auto parts stores, Sherwin Williams and beauty supply stores. Also, they are being sold on ebay.
3 x