Re: Coronavirus and gold prices

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover I know the 3M they are referring to, is a N95 they make, but where can u get one now? Everywhere online says sold out, and no way am I ordering from someone in China on Amazon.
I got two at Advanced Auto Parts. Check your local auto parts stores, Sherwin Williams and beauty supply stores. Also, they are being sold on ebay.
@OSOTT Thank u so much! I found some N100's at Sherwin Williams.
Awesome!!! You can't do better than N100's! Excellent!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Vicky

Yep. Worse pain of my life and that includes getting run over by a truck. Doesn't sound like you had it so good either!

Funny you should mention my home check up by the Nurse Practitioner. They just called 10 minutes ago as they are cancelling all visits in my
County until April. I am re-scheduled for April 7th. I am considered a priority case or it would be the last week of April or possibly May. Oh boy!

PS The powers that be are considering canceling Comic-Con as they don't want any big gatherings of people. This is getting weirder by the minute.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Vicky

Yep. Worse pain of my life and that includes getting run over by a truck. Doesn't sound like you had it so good either!

Funny you should mention my home check up by the Nurse Practitioner. They just called 10 minutes ago as they are cancelling all visits in my
County until April. I am re-scheduled for April 7th. I am considered a priority case or it would be the last week of April or possibly May. Oh boy!

PS The powers that be are considering canceling Comic-Con as they don't want any big gatherings of people. This is getting weirder by the minute.
I'm relieved to hear this JQ. Now, in the meantime, I'm begging you to put the "c" out of your mind - literally, give yourself permission to not think or worry about it until April 7th. Tell yourself you will worry about it then. So between now and then, you eat right, and do whatever necessary to REST and SLEEP. You must. Build your strength and find things that you enjoy. No more fretting! None. I won't allow it. Let God lead you this month and focus on nourishment and rest... I love you! Everyone here loves you! Soak the love up! <3
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
Oh my goodness 😱 do they know you are not feeling good ?
Do you have any alternative way to get tested earlier ??
Maybe if you contacted them again, they might make an exception.
Its not fair on 2 levels: you having to worry if you are ok-
And the possible consequences of waiting.
To them a patient is just a number. Maybe they will tell you that you just have to wait. Or maybe not 🙏🏻At least you will know you were proactive in your care.
I guess we might have to let GOD take care of things 👍

IN THE MIDST OF STORMS — GOD IS WORKING 🙏🏻🥰
6 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@MAMASAN
Pain? What's going on?
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I promise to do my best. And I love you all so much it makes my heart swell up in my chest. I know we're "supposed" to talk jewelry and gems but we don't always. And because of that this forum is one of the best things to happen to me in a long time. It came just when I needed it most. God does indeed work in mysterious ways.
5 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@MAMASAN What is the hold up?
I agree, you have been proactive in your care.
And that's a blessing!
But, I'm concern about the waiting!
God will handle things, sending love and prayers your way!
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I'm sorry about the wait until April. I thought maybe it was a good thing - I wasn't thinking it through. Like the others said, maybe you should ask for a quicker home visit than April! I'm sorry I got it messed up. You definitely need to see about this sooner, yes JQ?
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago

@OSOTT Thank u so much! I found some N100's at Sherwin Williams.
Awesome!!! You can't do better than N100's! Excellent!
Yes and I would never have known to go there. I called them and she said no we have sold all the N95's out and don't know when we will get more in. I told her my situation and she said well, we discontinued the N100's, and I have a box of them in the back. I said SOLD!!!!! LOL Thanks again.
Rolltide,
Now that's what I call meant to be!
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

I'm just now trying to get a referral to get a blood draw and have a CA125 test done to check for cancer. Once I get that I have to coordinate with my best friend Marilyn to get a ride. (She has been working a crazy schedule lately-like 60 hours a week) But I know she will do it for me.

I truly appreciate your concern. You are our Awesome Blossom indeed!
Oh my goodness JQ, I’m so so worried about you now 🥺🥺 I’m not up to date on most things going on here lately. I just read some of this & sending you much love & my prayers that things will be fine.♥️♥️ Please get some rest & look after yourself, if I were close to you, I would take you wherever you needed to go plus look after you & Sissy. I admire you greatly & know you’re in my thoughts as well as everyone on here. You’re a beautiful lady with the kindest heart ever, I wish my mom could have been like you 🥺 My thoughts & prayers are with you all, I will not be on much still because my husband is having an operation Friday. Sending hugs 🤗 and my warmest wishes for everyone to get well & some rest. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Ginger
4 x