Coronavirus and gold prices

Margui

Re: Coronavirus and gold prices

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Thank you to @OtherSideOfTheTracks and @Blossom for putting me in the prayers list. I’m in good health.
About the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading quickly outside China. I hope there is a cure soon. My in-laws have health problems. That could be serious if they don’t take precautions. Everybody that living in areas like Washington State and New York,and in North Florida, please take care. I think is virus was created in a lab. The Chinese are hiding the truth.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you to @OtherSideOfTheTracks and @Blossom for putting me in the prayers list. I’m in good health.
About the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading quickly outside China. I hope there is a cure soon. My in-laws have health problems. That could serious if they don’t take precautions. Everybody that living in areas like Washington State and New York,and in North Florida, please take care.
Hi Margui! Good to hear from you!
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Update:

Now 9 dead in WA.

One County is discussing only online lessons for their school district for the foreseeable future. Might as well as 1 in 3 students being absent.

It was not hotel but rather a motel being bought for holding quarantine purposes.

My mind set right now is duck and cover.

Got referral for blood test but lab not returning my calls. I am not going away so they better respond.

That's all folks!

PS Glad to see you back Margui
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Update:

Now 9 dead in WA.

One County is discussing only online lessons for their school district for the foreseeable future. Might as well as 1 in 3 students being absent.

It was not hotel but rather a motel being bought for holding quarantine purposes.

Got referral for blood test but lab not returning my calls. I am not going away so they better respond.

That's all folks!

oh my goodness. Hang in there, JQ.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I also remember ELDERBERRY wine, that might make you feel good :lol: and if shop lc hears it is a cure all they might start selling it.
Yes! Yes! Elderberry wine in Shungite bottles... now there’s a money maker !!
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Update:

Now 9 dead in WA.

That's all folks!

Please be super cautious & don't take no guff from no one!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Update:

Now 9 dead in WA.

That's all folks!

@JewelryQueen
Keep calling them !!!!!!!
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
About the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading quickly outside China. I hope there is a cure soon. My in-laws have health problems. That could be serious if they don’t take precautions. Everybody that living in areas like Washington State and New York,and in North Florida, please take care.

I think is virus was created in a lab. The Chinese are hiding the truth.

@Margui

I agree!!!!
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Update:

Now 9 dead in WA.

That's all folks!

Thank you Jewelry Queen and take care.
1 x