Coronavirus and gold prices

Shop4joy

Re: Coronavirus and gold prices

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@Ginger
You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers!
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Thanks Gypsy. I'm trying not to worry my pretty little head about it-LOL

Shop4- Never, ever, apologize for being the caring person you are. Love 'ya
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Shop4joy
When I think back on
your post when you came back,
having contracted pneumonia,
you my dear must have narrowly
escaped something much worse!
am praying that you stay on the
road to getting better, follow
doc's orders! God love ya! XO
honey
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
@Shop4joy
When I think back on
your post when you came back,
having contracted pneumonia,
you my dear must have narrowly
escaped something much worse!
am praying that you stay on the
road to getting better, follow
doc's orders! God love ya! XO
honey
^^^^^^^^^ This. Ditto!
OSOTT
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I agree with you @OtherSideOfTheTracks
It was my day off, and I watched the first plane hit the Tower on TV. I was yelling at the TV for everyone to evacuate because a trained pilot said this plane intentionally hit the Building.
The next day so many tired and hungry people had walked over the bridge, even barefoot. Those were the ones that DIDNT LISTEN to the announcement to stay in the Building🤗
BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY - I ordered 2 different types Zinc lozenges from Amazon. My freezer has plenty of food. I have the gloves and disinfectants and masks etc. for a long time. I have enough meds for my RLS for at least a month.
If it doesnt become a Pandemic, nothing I have is overkill.
The experts never dealt with a SNAKE virus before, so they dont know what to expect.
My husband had just gotten home from a flight to Manhattan the night before that happened, a different flight. He was SUPPOSED to be flying the first one that hit. His schedule got changed at the last minute. Clearly his guardian angel was working overtime that day. Needless to say our phone began ringing off the hook that morning.
And yes, hubby said the same thing. We lost several friends that day. 💔😢

As far as this virus goes. Be careful, be vigilant, be prepared. But still LIVE.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
It was my day off, and I watched the first plane hit the Tower on TV. I was yelling at the TV for everyone to evacuate because a trained pilot said this plane intentionally hit the Building.
The next day so many tired and hungry people had walked over the bridge, even barefoot. Those were the ones that DIDNT LISTEN to the announcement to stay in the Building🤗
BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY - I ordered 2 different types Zinc lozenges from Amazon. My freezer has plenty of food. I have the gloves and disinfectants and masks etc. for a long time. I have enough meds for my RLS for at least a month.
The experts never dealt with a SNAKE virus before, so they dont know what to expect.
My husband had just gotten home from a flight to Manhattan the night before that happened, a different flight. He was SUPPOSED to be flying the first one that hit. His schedule got changed at the last minute. Clearly his guardian angel was working overtime that day. Needless to say our phone began ringing off the hook that morning.

As far as this virus goes. Be careful, be vigilant, be prepared. But still LIVE.
Wow RS. He really did have a guardian angel. That day & the aftermath, so tragic for so many & our country. My mom had called me & told me what was happening. I thought she was overreacting until I turned on the tv.😢
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago

Wow RS. He really did have a guardian angel. That day & the aftermath, so tragic for so many & our country. My mom had called me & told me what was happening. I thought she was overreacting until I turned on the tv.😢
It was awful. Doesn’t it seem like time stood still for weeks? We all huddled around the t.v. for days. He didn’t fly for more than a month I think...maybe longer.
After that the airline went downhill (eventually improved a LOT after merger with US Air) Lots of layoffs. No contract. It was a difficult time all around. When he finally did go back to work I was terrified. Then the FAA started the FFDO program. Hubby immediately got on board with that, it was a voluntary program. Was trained by the FBI. Years later he was given a lifetime achievement award and personal letter for his FFDO service from Pres. Obama.
They both hang in the loft today.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

It was awful. Doesn’t it seem like time stood still for weeks? We all huddled around the t.v. for days. He didn’t fly for more than a month I think...maybe longer.
After hat the airline went downhill. Lots of layoffs. No contract. It was a difficult time all around. When he finally did go back to work I was terrified. Then the FAA started the FFDO program. Hubby immediately got on board with that, it was a voluntary program. Was trained by the FBI. Years later he was given a lifetime achievement award and personal letter for his FFDO service from Pres. Obama.
They both hang in the loft today.
Yes it was as if time stood still. Waiting, watching & praying that the death toll would be minimal.

He had tremendous courage to even go back & I know you had to be terrified!

Kudos to him for earning such amazing accolades! You should also have achievement awards hanging next to his for your dedication to all things family & beyond!💞
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Blossom

💞🥰💞
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I also remember ELDERBERRY wine, that might make you feel good :lol: and if shop lc hears it is a cure all they might start selling it.
4 x