Blossom

Re: Coronavirus and gold prices

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

I'm just now trying to get a referral to get a blood draw and have a CA125 test done to check for cancer. Once I get that I have to coordinate with my best friend Marilyn to get a ride. (She has been working a crazy schedule lately-like 60 hours a week) But I know she will do it for me.

I truly appreciate your concern. You are our Awesome Blossom indeed!
Oh my goodness JQ, I’m so so worried about you now 🥺🥺 I’m not up to date on most things going on here lately. I just read some of this & sending you much love & my prayers that things will be fine.♥️♥️ Please get some rest & look after yourself, if I were close to you, I would take you wherever you needed to go plus look after you & Sissy. I admire you greatly & know you’re in my thoughts as well as everyone on here. You’re a beautiful lady with the kindest heart ever, I wish my mom could have been like you 🥺 My thoughts & prayers are with you all, I will not be on much still because my husband is having an operation Friday. Sending hugs 🤗 and my warmest wishes for everyone to get well & some rest. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Ginger
Extra prayers & hugs for you & your husband. Please keep us updated when you can🙏
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I send prayers and many hugs to you all, too many to list, but to all of you. I admire you ladies more than you know & please take care, especially with this catastrophic virus 🦠 going around. I also send prayers for each of you & your family members, may God Bless You All. I hope you manage to find some time to take care & nurture yourself, you need some me time. I will see you all soon & you’re in my thoughts my beautiful friends, who I think so much of. Much love and prayers to all Friends.💛♥️💛♥️💛 Ginger
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Thank you dear @Blossom I will keep everyone posted, thank you my dear friend. Please take care of yourself & sending hugs for you.🦋💛🦋💛🦋 Ginger
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I send prayers and many hugs to you all, too many to list, but to all of you. I admire you ladies more than you know & please take care, especially with this catastrophic virus 🦠 going around. I also send prayers for each of you & your family members, may God Bless You All. I hope you manage to find some time to take care & nurture yourself, you need some me time. I will see you all soon & you’re in my thoughts my beautiful friends, who I think so much of. Much love and prayers to all Friends.💛♥️💛♥️💛 Ginger
@Ginger 💜💕💕
Will be praying for you and your husband. Prayers to give the surgeons steady hands. -Gypsy (((HUGS))) 💜
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Ginger, I remember that your mil was in the hospital,
and that you and hubs anniversary was just up, did
you get time to celebrate, or will it be 'post op?'
anniversary celebration?
love and prayers,
honey
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I will add your husband to the prayer list now, @Ginger - please know that I will be praying for him and everyone who will be caring for him too. We miss you but we understand. It's so good to see you post today! xoxo
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Ginger,
Hope that God will be there to direct your Husbands Surgery🙏🏻
Best wishes for a speedy recovery ❤️
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Shop4joy
@OSOTT
@Ginger
@Blossom

Here in WA the firefighters who helped evacuate those in the nursing home to quarantine, are now quarantined themselves. The county officials are considering buying a hotel to be used for patients as the quarantine facilities are filling up and also to house the at risk homeless population. All in- home visits by healthcare workers have been canceled for the rest of the month in my County "to protect both the workers and their patients" and also to free them up to help with potential new cases in the hospitals. So compared to some, I am fine. I just hope the labs are not swamped as I do want my cancer blood test ASAP. Have not gotten a call back on that yet but will stay on it.

Ginger-- I wish for the best possible outcome for your husband. Please update us when you can but of course we understand if you must be incommunicado for a bit. Both of you have special-special prayers coming to you.

Shop4--I am not in any pain. We were talking about how it felt when I had kidney stones. Hope you are better! You have been in my thoughts.

Blossom-- I am confident that when you feel comfortable you will share with us. Certainly you trust us to be gentle and understanding by now.

Everyone- Don't forget to sanitize your TV remotes, especially if you have company over.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
I'm hoping and praying that you are able to get those labs done quickly and that the results are good ones.
Love & (((HUGS))) - Gypsy 💜💜💜💜
5 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
Glad to hear that!
I misread, I apologize.
Always in my thoughts as well.
4 x