So Disappointed

User avatar
Ginger
Posts: 876
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: So Disappointed

Post by Ginger » 10 months ago

I’m sooo not happy with these cz stud earrings in 10kt white gold they had for under $10. I didn’t see the presentation of the earring back, but it’s a little piece of silicone. The posts aren’t long enough to fit comfortably through the ear, the prongs stick out and catch on my hair, they are the size for a very young girl-NOTHING like what was shown on live tv!! I’m so disappointed and I couldn’t even rotate the earrings while in my ears because the posts are sooo short. Needless to say with that kind of back, one has already fell off & lost. I’m sorry ShopLC but I feel very deceived in these earrings, nothing like shown on air. These are for a young teenager, because of the small posts & the prongs are a nightmare. That was almost $14 threw in the trash, especially since one fell off and who knows where. I’m rethinking this entire process of ordering anything else from you. Hosts need to demonstrate and show exactly the size of everything they present on air, very deceitful practices. I’m not happy & wasn’t delivered joy, Ginger
5 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4549
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: So Disappointed

Post by RS » 10 months ago

Ginger wrote:
10 months ago
I’m sooo not happy with these cz stud earrings in 10kt white gold they had for under $10. I didn’t see the presentation of the earring back, but it’s a little piece of silicone. The posts aren’t long enough to fit comfortably through the ear, the prongs stick out and catch on my hair, they are the size for a very young girl-NOTHING like what was shown on live tv!! I’m so disappointed and I couldn’t even rotate the earrings while in my ears because the posts are sooo short. Needless to say with that kind of back, one has already fell off & lost. I’m sorry ShopLC but I feel very deceived in these earrings, nothing like shown on air. These are for a young teenager, because of the small posts & the prongs are a nightmare. That was almost $14 threw in the trash, especially since one fell off and who knows where. I’m rethinking this entire process of ordering anything else from you. Hosts need to demonstrate and show exactly the size of everything they present on air, very deceitful practices. I’m not happy & wasn’t delivered joy, Ginger
I’m sorry Ginger. I saw those earrings and the “setting” was nothing but a cheap quality, thin fold-over setting. They are not even really prongs but more like flaps.

I didn’t even notice the short posts...that’s even worse. 🥺
4 x

User avatar
Ginger
Posts: 876
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: So Disappointed

Post by Ginger » 10 months ago

These are horrible earrings RS, all the hype before the gold Smackdown & I thought it was a good deal. Boy was I totally wrong, these are so flimsy & the posts barely fit through my earlobe. I can’t believe they continually deceive people like this. I can’t return the junk, since one already fell off and is lost. They should be ashamed deceiving people like that. I hope you’re having a happy day RS 💛
4 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4549
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: So Disappointed

Post by RS » 10 months ago

Ginger wrote:
10 months ago
These are horrible earrings RS, all the hype before the gold Smackdown & I thought it was a good deal. Boy was I totally wrong, these are so flimsy & the posts barely fit through my earlobe. I can’t believe they continually deceive people like this. I can’t return the junk, since one already fell off and is lost. They should be ashamed deceiving people like that. I hope you’re having a happy day RS 💛
I’m so sorry Ginger. It’s just wrong when they don’t divulge all the info on the items. I would still try and contact CS. I consider that defective.

I’m having a very nice day. Made my soup. Made another batch of doggie food. Did some more painting and set up a couple of new turquoise shelf units to hold all my newly painted items.
Going to check out the TLV and then probably pack it in for the night.

Despite the awful earrings I hope you had a nice day and a restful evening. 💞💞💞
4 x

User avatar
Ginger
Posts: 876
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: So Disappointed

Post by Ginger » 10 months ago

Thank you dear RS, your soup sounds delicious. Homemade soup is always a winner any day. Homemade dog food? Oh please do share your recipe sometime because one of our little fur babies is such a picky eater, little George only likes certain things 🤣 I am looking forward to the shop opening up, cannot wait to see all your lovely work. I had a nonstop day, 2 of our grandsons are still here until tomorrow evening. I will miss them when they go home. It’s so hard being an empty nester at times. I hope you enjoy your night, Ginger ♥️
3 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4549
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: So Disappointed

Post by RS » 10 months ago

Ginger wrote:
10 months ago
Thank you dear RS, your soup sounds delicious. Homemade soup is always a winner any day. Homemade dog food? Oh please do share your recipe sometime because one of our little fur babies is such a picky eater, little George only likes certain things 🤣 I am looking forward to the shop opening up, cannot wait to see all your lovely work. I had a nonstop day, 2 of our grandsons are still here until tomorrow evening. I will miss them when they go home. It’s so hard being an empty nester at times. I hope you enjoy your night, Ginger ♥️
Thank you❤️❤️❤️
I made pasta * Soup and it came out really good! Hubby was happy.

Dog food...super easy!

Now I have two large-ish dogs so I made a larger batch.

3 lbs. ground turkey browned on the stovetop.
I add (not by measure but by eye) probably two cups of whole fresh or frozen cranberries.
I add a little bit of agave to offset the tart berries.
When I can’t find cranberries I use fresh or frozen blueberries.

Add the berries to the cooked meat, add the agave( you can use a little bit of sugar if you would rather)
Add a bit of water
Cook til the berries begin to break down just a bit but not all the way.

Remove from stove. Stir in some pumpkin purée (pure pumpkin from the can) I use one large can in 3 lbs of meat.

I mix this food with a high quality grain free dry food and some organic applesauce (a blend of applesauce, carrot and strawberries) that come in little squeeze pouches.
Any applesauce will do.

I keep it in a lock n lock in one of the garage fridges. It keeps until they finish it and a new batch is needed.

All mixed together. My dogs go CRAZY over it!

💞💞💞💞💞
3 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4549
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: So Disappointed

Post by RS » 10 months ago

Omg

It censored the rest of the name of the soup.

PASTA F. A. G. I. O. L. I.
4 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2026
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: So Disappointed

Post by Blossom » 10 months ago

Ginger wrote:
10 months ago
I’m sooo not happy with these cz stud earrings in 10kt white gold they had for under $10. I didn’t see the presentation of the earring back, but it’s a little piece of silicone. The posts aren’t long enough to fit comfortably through the ear, the prongs stick out and catch on my hair, they are the size for a very young girl-NOTHING like what was shown on live tv!! I’m so disappointed and I couldn’t even rotate the earrings while in my ears because the posts are sooo short. Needless to say with that kind of back, one has already fell off & lost. I’m sorry ShopLC but I feel very deceived in these earrings, nothing like shown on air. These are for a young teenager, because of the small posts & the prongs are a nightmare. That was almost $14 threw in the trash, especially since one fell off and who knows where. I’m rethinking this entire process of ordering anything else from you. Hosts need to demonstrate and show exactly the size of everything they present on air, very deceitful practices. I’m not happy & wasn’t delivered joy, Ginger
@Ginger
A few months ago I ordered white gold stud earrings (no stones) Under $10. They arrived w/silicone backs. I'm thinking, those will loosen over time & I'll lose one or both. Decided to use backs I already had but none would fit securely because the posts were so thin. I sent them back!

I saw the ones you got on live tv. They have a way of making things look better don't they? Sorry you were disappointed, I know how you felt.💞
4 x

Vicky
Posts: 1567
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: So Disappointed

Post by Vicky » 10 months ago

@RS
Well they just deleted my whole post I just posted.
I responded to you that they censured a medical word I posted previously.
Then I discussed your dog food.
What about my discussing my Chihuahuas likes and dislikes is taboo ??
Anyway, I will try your dish. Thanks❤️
2 x

Catticus
Posts: 1469
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: So Disappointed

Post by Catticus » 10 months ago

You know what? I don't care what anyone says.

I have watched them put chains on and bracelets, earrings etc. I've seen host(s) sitting far from the camera where I could see the whole desk and where each side of the desk ended. That's how far away. And I could still see the chain or earrings or bracelet, etc.

Not so when I receive a lot of the items.

They were so thin (or tiny or short) that there is NO way anyone sitting across the room from me (say, couch to a second couch in an average sized living room; closer than the host(s) to the camera) could even SEE THAT I HAD THESE ITEMS ON. And that is in strong lighting. Even at the dinner table!

I'm not talking about the close up shots of the jewelry only.

I mean the host(s) putting the item(s) on and asking the camera to get a shot so we could see them with the item on.

Sometimes the items shown are not what you get!

There! I said it!

I'm so sorry Ginger! Return them (or the one) as DEFECTIVE because that's what they ARE when the post is not long enough to go through an earlobe enough to stay put!

DFECTIVE and DECEPTIVE!
3 x