So Disappointed

kaylee3

So Disappointed

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

I'm watching with Nicky and Peter and finally found a band ring in 14k that I've been looking for in my price range. I have store credit with LC that I've been saving for something special so I went to check out, hit budget pay and wanted to use my store credit. It said I couldn't use both. Why not??? I'm still paying the same price, LC is still getting my money but I'm NOT buying if I can't use budget pay with my credit. I've never run into this before. I've spent SO MUCH MONEY with this company, endured all the games the hosts play, listened to screaming, I could go on and on. They had Shungite pens on the other night. I waited for the final price so I could determine how many sets I could buy. By the time he got to the price the one color I wanted was sold out. Enough LC. Do you hear what all of us are saying??? I'm really considering going to another channel. I'm so disappointed :(
7 x

Amy

Re: So Disappointed

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Hi Kaylee3: maybe if you call back you’ll get a person who will let you get what you want. Give it a try....good luck 🌸
5 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

So sorry Kaylee. SLC is really upsetting me also. They say you can go on line and order after the live presentation. Not true, I have tried so many times to order an item after they showed it and moved on and it either kicked me out or I went through the entire process of ordering and got that "
Thanks for your order", then I would check and no order, no where. I'm tired of the games they play. When it takes them long to get to the price, I just go to !!! or !!!. I would check about the BP with your store credit, it's money and it's your money, no reason why they would reject it.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
I'm watching with Nicky and Peter and finally found a band ring in 14k that I've been looking for in my price range. I have store credit with LC that I've been saving for something special so I went to check out, hit budget pay and wanted to use my store credit. It said I couldn't use both. Why not??? I'm still paying the same price, LC is still getting my money but I'm NOT buying if I can't use budget pay with my credit. I've never run into this before. I've spent SO MUCH MONEY with this company, endured all the games the hosts play, listened to screaming, I could go on and on. They had Shungite pens on the other night. I waited for the final price so I could determine how many sets I could buy. By the time he got to the price the one color I wanted was sold out. Enough LC. Do you hear what all of us are saying??? I'm really considering going to another channel. I'm so disappointed :(
@kaylee3
That does not sound right at all. You most certainly should be able to use store credit or discounts AND budget pay , whoever you spoke with needs training. Seems the man in charge is more concerned about seeing himself on TV and not fixing the problems he has caused or properly training his customer service personnel. -Gypsy
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Good morning could someone please assist Kaylee3
Please see her initial post.

Thank you - Gypsy
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Shannon presented that if enough viewers call then she will lower the price on a 10k necklace. Its been lowered since yesterday. She doesnt give the GM weight because if viewers knew they wouldnt buy. Its .5 GM. Its so flimsy, will thankfully break before 30 days, so it can be returned. Even 1 GM will break soon. Really disappointed in her. She should have revealed the gm weight. So few Hosts left over to trust
5 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Due to technical reasons with our billing system, store credit cannot be used on BudgetPay orders at this time. I have forwarded your feedback to our BudgetPay team however, to make them aware that you would like store credit as a payment option for BudgetPay orders. Also, discount codes are fully usable with BudgetPay orders as long as the item is eligible. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If there is anything else you need assistance with, please let us know. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
So sorry Kaylee. SLC is really upsetting me also. They say you can go on line and order after the live presentation. Not true, I have tried so many times to order an item after they showed it and moved on and it either kicked me out or I went through the entire process of ordering and got that "
Thanks for your order", then I would check and no order, no where. I'm tired of the games they play. When it takes them long to get to the price, I just go to !!! or !!!. I would check about the BP with your store credit, it's money and it's your money, no reason why they would reject it.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with what device you are using and what browser you are using.
0 x

kaylee3

Thank you everyone. Preston reached out to me and I emailed back. Now I'll see what their going to do for me. I'll keep you posted....
5 x

kaylee3

Ok Preston replied and here's my response:
I do appreciate you responding to me so I guess I'm not purchasing the ring. Going forward I'm going to rethink if I make a purchase with LC. Unfortunately I don't think anything will be done because I read the posts and agree with so many and the moderator always says they will forward it to the correct department and that's the end of that. It's really sad that LC doesn't listen to their customers because word of mouth makes a difference. I have spent so much money with this company and it's a simple request. I have not read anywhere that you cannot use both BP and credit. They sure took my money when I originally made my purchases You can forward this email on or delete it, at this point it doesn't matter. Sometimes it's better to pay a little more for items knowing that your going to be treated fairly.

Again I thank you for responding and have a wonderful day

Karan Duffy
7 x