So Disappointed

Blossom

Re: So Disappointed

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Catticus
I agree. I've ordered chains that 'appeared' larger than what I received. It is very deceptive. I haven't ordered anything for a few months. Hardly watch anymore either.

Did your mom finally get the pump she needed? Hoping she did & hope she & your dad as well as you are doing wellπŸ’ž
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@Catticus
I agree. I've ordered chains that 'appeared' larger than what I received. It is very deceptive. I haven't ordered anything for a few months. Hardly watch anymore either.

Did your mom finally get the pump she needed? Hoping she did & hope she & your dad as well as you are doing wellπŸ’ž
@Blossom

Blossssssssom! πŸŒΊπŸ’žπŸŒΊ

We just saw another doctor at the pain center she goes to that refills her pump. Her doctor wasn't looking too good the last time. He'd lost weight and just looked really ill. This doctor said her regular doctor took a month off from work!
😳

He wasn't coughing or anything the last time. I think he has something else going on, and knew to stay off work while getting it checked out. He could be taking the month off to be safe because he's got the regular "flu" or something and doesn't want to be in contact with anyone who might have the Snake Virus.

So this doctor has to do a pre-op again (this coming Friday) and then the pump refill will be scheduled at the hospital sometime this month afterwards, hopefully within two weeks of this Friday! Sheeeeeesh! Their "fault" the first two times, not their fault this third time when she got diarrhea.

It needs to be done THIS MONTH because the pump will stop working in April. My dad said to the staff as a joke (but he doesn't realize it's not a joke!) that he'd "sic his daughters on them!"

Meaning everyone involved! πŸ˜‚

They would not allow her to go into withdrawals because at her age and with her health issues, withdrawal would kill her.

So she won't be seeing Dr. A. for the pre-op and he won't be performing the pump replacement surgery.

At this point she doesn't care if a Voo Doo Doctor does it!

We do hope her "pain doctor", Dr. A., is okay, though.

I just pray she doesn't get the big D again when the surgery is scheduled!

But my sis and I believe God is working and maybe it's best that all this happened and that another doctor there will be performing the procedure?

I hope everything is well with you, Awesome Blossom!

I'm going to have to call and tell the PAs that I need my refills, but I CANNOT COME IN. PERIOD.

My parents will be turning 95 these upcoming months. NO WAY am I going into that NASTY, GROSS CLINIC AND THEN COMING BACK TO SPREAD ANYTHING TO THEM!
😀 😠 😑 😠 😀

Please, anyone reading this...pray they don't fight me on this! I'm good at fighting for others, but not for myself! And I really need my refills!
πŸ™„ πŸ˜• πŸ™ πŸ˜• πŸ™ πŸ™„

Thank you for your prayers!
πŸ™πŸΌ

2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Catticus

You better believe I pray for you, your mom and your dad twice daily. It is nice to have something specific to pray for.

I'm so glad you checked in. I worry when I don't hear from you.

Love "T"
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@RS
Well they just deleted my whole post I just posted.
I responded to you that they censured a medical word I posted previously.
Then I discussed your dog food.
What about my discussing my Chihuahuas likes and dislikes is taboo ??
Anyway, I will try your dish. Thanks❀️
I hate it when my post disappears 😑

Well I hope your pup likes it. Mine sure do. Ohhhh..l FORGOT TO MENTION...we heat the wet food in Chef Mic for a minute (would take less time for lesser amount) so it’s nice and warm for our doggies!
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@RS
ThanksπŸ₯°
Getting together the ingredients
2 x

Blossom

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Blossom wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@Catticus

@Blossom

Blossssssssom! πŸŒΊπŸ’žπŸŒΊ

We just saw another doctor at the pain center she goes to that refills her pump. Her doctor wasn't looking too good the last time. He'd lost weight and just looked really ill. This doctor said her regular doctor took a month off from work!
😳

He wasn't coughing or anything the last time. I think he has something else going on, and knew to stay off work while getting it checked out. He could be taking the month off to be safe because he's got the regular "flu" or something and doesn't want to be in contact with anyone who might have the Snake Virus.

So this doctor has to do a pre-op again (this coming Friday) and then the pump refill will be scheduled at the hospital sometime this month afterwards, hopefully within two weeks of this Friday! Sheeeeeesh! Their "fault" the first two times, not their fault this third time when she got diarrhea.

It needs to be done THIS MONTH because the pump will stop working in April. My dad said to the staff as a joke (but he doesn't realize it's not a joke!) that he'd "sic his daughters on them!"

Meaning everyone involved! πŸ˜‚

They would not allow her to go into withdrawals because at her age and with her health issues, withdrawal would kill her.

So she won't be seeing Dr. A. for the pre-op and he won't be performing the pump replacement surgery.

At this point she doesn't care if a Voo Doo Doctor does it!

We do hope her "pain doctor", Dr. A., is okay, though.

I just pray she doesn't get the big D again when the surgery is scheduled!

But my sis and I believe God is working and maybe it's best that all this happened and that another doctor there will be performing the procedure?

I hope everything is well with you, Awesome Blossom!

I'm going to have to call and tell the PAs that I need my refills, but I CANNOT COME IN. PERIOD.

My parents will be turning 95 these upcoming months. NO WAY am I going into that NASTY, GROSS CLINIC AND THEN COMING BACK TO SPREAD ANYTHING TO THEM!
😀 😠 😑 😠 😀

Please, anyone reading this...pray they don't fight me on this! I'm good at fighting for others, but not for myself! And I really need my refills!
πŸ™„ πŸ˜• πŸ™ πŸ˜• πŸ™ πŸ™„

Thank you for your prayers!
πŸ™πŸΌ

Oh me..hurry up & wait. As long as she's ok for now, maybe Dr B will be the one that was meant to do it after allπŸ’ž

Hope they refill your meds...it's certainly not asking too much!πŸ’ž
1 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Catticus
I feel so bad you are going thru so much☹️
Ask the PA’s to speak to the DR covering them if they refuse to give you refills over the phone. Maybe if you explained the situation.
They do have some abusers, so they get tough, and all patients suffer.
Im praying that GOD puts it into their BRAIN to say YES πŸ™πŸ» ❀️
2 x

Patsyrose66

Post by Patsyrose66 » 4 years ago

I agree I spent $2,499.99 on tanzanite and diamond ring' Online, it looked elegant and quality made, I received it and it looks so different it is what they described, yet it doesn't look quality! It's entirely different. What I wanted for that price was the ring they showed on line?? I'm trying to return it but it's hard finding the return site! I don' know if all they're jewelry is that way or if I got a different dealer? the fit is wrong and the diamonds on the side irritate my other fingers, maybe it needs smoothing ?? But I am disappointed. for that price, I expected more quality. How can I find a return site? It hasn't been worn but maybe an hour, I really wanted this ring to work! I loved the one on the air! :cry: ......
2 x

Blossom

Patsyrose66 wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I agree I spent $2,499.99 on tanzanite and diamond ring' Online, it looked elegant and quality made, I received it and it looks so different it is what they described, yet it doesn't look quality! It's entirely different. What I wanted for that price was the ring they showed on line?? I'm trying to return it but it's hard finding the return site! I don' know if all they're jewelry is that way or if I got a different dealer? the fit is wrong and the diamonds on the side irritate my other fingers, maybe it needs smoothing ?? But I am disappointed. for that price, I expected more quality. How can I find a return site? It hasn't been worn but maybe an hour, I really wanted this ring to work! I loved the one on the air! :cry: ......
@Patsyrose66

Please email one of these moderators...

danielle.jackson@shoplc.com

preston.weaver@shoplc.com

I'm sure either of them will help.
Good luck!
0 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Patsyrose66 wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

Please reach me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into this for you.
1 x