Sunday chit-chat & ☕☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday chit-chat & ☕☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Sunday Morning 🌞
💜 💙 💚 💛 🧡
Well it's going to be sunny 🌞 and warm but staying true to March......🌬 WINDY
"In like a lion.........🦁🦁🦁

The banter last night was relaxing & fun ❣ So glad that Shop4joy was finally able to "check in". Seems we are all happier when everyone is accounted for. I hope that Gemsnob comes back soon. Please remember to add Harlequins daughter & SIL to our prayers.

I'm enjoying my coffee out on the deck ☕☕☕☕
And other than a little housework I've got nothing planned for today. I take that back....I do plan on some one-on-one time with my heating pad after the alligator wrestling the other night I am still sore 🥴

Angelflutter - Skeeter works for little tabby bobtail but.....when I tried Geezer on his brother it just didnt fit 😾

Hope each of you find a reason to do the HAPPY DANCE today ❗Love & (((HUGS))) -Gypsy 💃

@RS
are there any updates on Jordan 🥺
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Sunday chit-chat & ☕☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Good morning @Gypsy and everyone.
Hope everyone is feeling better today 🙏🏻
I smell a 🐀 on why This Gold smackdown was held.
On Friday, Gold went down $55.20 a share. Why ?? It was going up, up ,up since the news about the virus hit the stock market.
Did shoplc know have warning about the decrease in Gold value ??
Usually when stocks go down, Gold goes up.
I was trying to ignore all the bad news until my kids transferred a letter they received from a famous virologist about the Corona virus.
I couldn’t attach the letter here. I tried to post mainly what he said ( on the corona virus, Gold thread)
Someone said the CDC said to hoard one month of food ??
He doesnt mention food.
IN THE MIDST OF VIRUSES, GOD IS WORKING👍

Love to all❤️❤️
4 x

Gypsy

There are informative posts on the Corona Virus thread that are worth reading and at the end of Vicky's post she said something that really struck me and I
think bears repeating.......

"God PROTECT US ALL from the evil the snake has sent our way"

I'm going to add

AMEN 🙏
2 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning @Gypsy and everyone.
Hope everyone is feeling better today 🙏🏻
I smell a 🐀 on why This Gold smackdown was held.
On Friday, Gold went down $55.20 a share. Why ?? It was going up, up ,up since the news about the virus hit the stock market.
Did shoplc know have warning about the decrease in Gold value ??
Usually when stocks go down, Gold goes up.
I was trying to ignore all the bad news until my kids transferred a letter they received from a famous virologist about the Corona virus.
I couldn’t attach the letter here. I tried to post mainly what he said ( on the corona virus, Gold thread)
Someone said the CDC said to hoard one month of food ??
He doesnt mention food.
IN THE MIDST OF VIRUSES, GOD IS WORKING👍

Love to all❤️❤️
Good morning Vicky
I was just posting about the info on the CV thread hoping everyone would take the time to read ! Its important
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thank you @Gypsy
I am usually not an alarmist, but what worries me here is that this virus is gotten from SNAKES. Since the Sars, etc. were not from SNAKES, we have no vaccine so far. It will take time to make a vaccine and more time to make millions of them.
I know they say that the elderly are most vulnerable, but many younger people died from it. Some reports are that Even young medical personnel that were wearing protective gear got it and some died. I have no proof of that. Just what I read. Perhaps the protective medical gear in China is not effective ??
The facts remain that the Flu is here and kills many. At least there are flu vaccines that sometimes protect.
I think its the unknowns about this virus, that is alarming us.

RUNNING AWAY FROM OUR PROBLEMS, IS A RACE WE WILL NEVER WIN☹️
So to me whats most important is: not to touch outdoor surfaces with my bare hands. Wash my hands frequently.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Good morning Sunday!

And a good Sunday morning to 'The Tribe' !

@Gemsnob

Weren't you the first to give us this appropriate nickname? Hope you're going to have a restful Sunday! Thinking you've also had a plateful of appointments for family & hope all are doing well.

Somewhere on this bed under the cats, etc I have a remote, can't find it to check current temp but daylight has revealed frosty landscape so...COLD supposed to be high of 60ish.

Lookeee how good I'm doing with my colors😋

Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday💞
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Sunday!

@Gemsnob

Weren't you the first to give us this appropriate nickname? Hope you're going to have a restful Sunday! Thinking you've also had a plateful of appointments for family & hope all are doing well.

Somewhere on this bed under the cats, etc I have a remote, can't find it to check current temp but daylight has revealed frosty landscape so...COLD supposed to be high of 60ish.

@Blossom
Good morning !! You've been practicing ❗ -Gypsy
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Sunday!

@Gemsnob

@Blossom
Good morning !! You've been practicing ❗ -Gypsy
@

Good Morning Gypsy!

YES!💜
3 x