Question?

RS

Question?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I see that there will be Fall clearance shows all day tomorrow and for the next few days. Mods will there be a TLV during those days or is it all clearance all the time for a few days!
1 x

Boston Irish

Re: Question?

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

What is the new presidents name
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amit
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I see that there will be Fall clearance shows all day tomorrow and for the next few days. Mods will there be a TLV during those days or is it all clearance all the time for a few days!
Good morning,

Thank you for your message. There should be TLVs, and you find today's at https://www.shoplc.com/promotions/c/tlv ... Product=30#, but programming is subject to change. Thank you again for the inquiry and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Amit
And how do you know that Amit is the new president of the company? There is not info about him on the internet only previous past President Kevin Lyons.
0 x

Margui

When they did change the President? I remember after Gerald the next and more recent one was Kevin.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Amit
And how do you know that Amit is the new president of the company? There is not info about him on the internet only previous past President Kevin Lyons.
They have mentioned it on air a couple of times recently and said that he would be introduced soon.
0 x

Margui

Ok. Thank you.
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

There going way to fast with clearance don't even have time to order online this is crazy bs
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Idk but I liked the way Gerald ran the business!!!! Problems were handled a lil different than now!!!!!!
2 x