Prayer List

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Prayer List

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Just so you all know Shop4 checked in on another thread and while she did not go into any details she sounded chipper. Thanks be!! Mamasan doesn't like to be nag but boy oh boy can I worry.

Boy those prayers work fast!
JQ, we worry about you too! You are on our minds and in our hearts too. I haven't seen you much today - how are you doing? I hope you slept a little and rested some?
4 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@Mamasan.
They drain quite a bit of fluid from my lungs..I will be spending some time in ICU..Had chesttubes put in...Joy unspeakable!!!
Try not to worry.. I promise to keep checking in !Please rest and take care of yourself.
I'm a bit out of it..Ha ha
Love you much❣
3 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@Mamasan.
They drain quite a bit of fluid from my lungs..I will be spending some time in ICU..Had chesttubes put in...Joy unspeakable!!!
Try not to worry.. I promise to keep checking in !Please rest and take care of yourself.
I'm a bit out of it..Ha ha
Love you much❣
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I know most read the prayer list but I'm going to request extra prayers right now for Shop4joy. She has been hospitalized and as we wait to see how she is
PLEASE SEND A PRAYER THAT SHE WILL BE OKAY
💜🙏💜
Yes, prayers for @@Shop4joy

I did add an extra prayer to the prayer list for her this morning but it certainly is a good thing to remind us to pray extra for her!

What a day!

Gypsy, you are always so in tune to everyone and I appreciate you, your intelligence, kindness, memory for details, - just everything...<3
Thank you OSOTT 🥺💜💜 you know I love you right ❣ -Gypsy
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

I'm fine. A little irritated today and don't want to come off as grumpy. I called the lab 4 times today and the last time I was on hold for 57 minutes and then got disconnected. I went to use the microwave and my roommate's taco salad from yesterday (which I know is Monday because of the taco salad) had exploded all over and the oven smelled like, well I don't know what it smelled like but it was bad (What are they putting in that taco meat anyway?) I go to use the washing machine and said roommate told it wasn't working. No, of course it's not working you dingbat--you had it on Spin Only you dork. I get on the RA and somebody is using my moniker. I'm out of milk for my coffee ( That's the way my day started---not good!) and I didn't want to walk to the store in the pouring rain for one item.

My guppies died, the light went out in the fridge and I broke my favorite Sinatra record. Gottcha! The last three things did not happen--you may have guessed by the record reference.

I had my 3 cups of green tea (since I couldn't have coffee) had some chicken soup, ate a big green salad and had some probiotic yogurt with cinnamon on it. Feeling pretty good about all that. Of course I had my vitamins and supplements.

Now about to get on my knees and scrub the kitchen and bathroom floors. Maybe if I wear myself out I will sleep good.

Are you sorry you asked yet? I hope not.

JQ the one and only JQ
6 x

JewelryQueen

@@Shop4joy

I'm sooooo glad you are better (jump4joy). Those chest tubes can be excruciatingly painful though. I feel for you. Thank you for letting us know you are OK. One less thing on mamasan's mind. Stay well and we will be chatting soon. Note that is not a question. Love ya!
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

I'm fine. A little irritated today and don't want to come off as grumpy. I called the lab 4 times today and the last time I was on hold for 57 minutes and then got disconnected. I went to use the microwave and my roommate's taco salad from yesterday (which I know is Monday because of the taco salad) had exploded all over and the oven smelled like, well I don't know what it smelled like but it was bad (What are they putting in that taco meat anyway?) I go to use the washing machine and said roommate told it wasn't working. No, of course it's not working you dingbat--you had it on Spin Only you dork. I get on the RA and somebody is using my moniker. I'm out of milk for my coffee ( That's the way my day started---not good!) and I didn't want to walk to the store in the pouring rain for one item.

My guppies died, the light went out in the fridge and I broke my favorite Sinatra record. Gottcha! The last three things did not happen--you may have guessed by the record reference.

I had my 3 cups of green tea (since I couldn't have coffee) had some chicken soup, ate a big green salad and had some probiotic yogurt with cinnamon on it. Feeling pretty good about all that. Of course I had my vitamins and supplements.

Now about to get on my knees and scrub the kitchen and bathroom floors. Maybe if I wear myself out I will sleep good.

JQ the one and only JQ
JQ, I'm so glad I asked! I love hearing about the people I love - their lives. I like the details! YOU GOT ME! I was there with you on the guppies and the light in the fridge! The Sinatra - I was thinking - wow, JQ plays records/music in the day! :lol: You are funny!

I need to mop so bad it's not funny. I have spit washed (kidding) my floors with swifters for so long and I don't know if I could get up if I got on my knees to scrub. I used to do it tho and my baseboards - but now - I'm doing all I can to keep mama clean, clothed, fed, medicated (unbelievable amount of meds at different times), entertained (fix my tablet<<<boy can she mess up a tablet), and opening doors for nurses. Tomorrow,the nurses visit and also saline is being delivered from IV pharmacy in Mobile. Yesterday, propane was delivered and that was a big time suck. Oh, and I need to take a shower (@Angelflutter). So scrubbing floors is not on my list of things to do.

BUT, I want you to sleep. Don't you have some herbal recipe to help you sleep? BTW, how is Sissy? JQ, I love you and I wish I were there with you or you here with me. I hate running out of milk or cream for coffee. It starts the day off wrong. I like tea but not to replace coffee in the morning.

I'm glad to hear you ate good today. I think if I had a roommate that said the washer wasn't working - and it was - ugh. I would go with it and let her think it didn't work. That way her stuff is not in the washer when I needed it! LOL

I pray you have a nice evening and take naps when you can if you can. 30 minutes works wonders. <<< I do this when I can.

I love you, JQ. <3
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

JQ the one and only JQ
JQ, I'm so glad I asked! I love hearing about the people I love - their lives. I like the details! YOU GOT ME! I was there with you on the guppies and the light in the fridge! The Sinatra - I was thinking - wow, JQ plays records/music in the day! :lol: You are funny!

I need to mop so bad it's not funny. I have spit washed (kidding) my floors with swifters for so long and I don't know if I could get up if I got on my knees to scrub. I used to do it tho and my baseboards - but now - I'm doing all I can to keep mama clean, clothed, fed, medicated (unbelievable amount of meds at different times), entertained (fix my tablet<<<boy can she mess up a tablet), and opening doors for nurses. Tomorrow,the nurses visit and also saline is being delivered from IV pharmacy in Mobile. Yesterday, propane was delivered and that was a big time suck. Oh, and I need to take a shower (@Angelflutter). So scrubbing floors is not on my list of things to do.

BUT, I want you to sleep. Don't you have some herbal recipe to help you sleep? BTW, how is Sissy? JQ, I love you and I wish I were there with you or you here with me. I hate running out of milk or cream for coffee. It starts the day off wrong. I like tea but not to replace coffee in the morning.

I'm glad to hear you ate good today. I think if I had a roommate that said the washer wasn't working - and it was - ugh. I would go with it and let her think it didn't work. That way her stuff is not in the washer when I needed it! LOL

I pray you have a nice evening and take naps when you can if you can. 30 minutes works wonders. <<< I do this when I can.

I love you, JQ. <3
What she said....
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I know most read the prayer list but I'm going to request extra prayers right now for Shop4joy. She has been hospitalized and as we wait to see how she is
PLEASE SEND A PRAYER THAT SHE WILL BE OKAY
💜🙏💜
Yes, prayers for @@Shop4joy

I did add an extra prayer to the prayer list for her this morning but it certainly is a good thing to remind us to pray extra for her!

What a day!

Yes, ma'am!

Gypsy, you are always so in tune to everyone and I appreciate you, your intelligence, kindness, memory for details, - just everything...<3
Thank you OSOTT 🥺💜💜 you know I love you right ❣ -Gypsy
💕💕💕💕Yes ma’am! 💕💕💕💕
3 x

JewelryQueen

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

I totally understand you are busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger with taking care of your mom. I also get the tablet and tech devices. My grandma used to wake me up in the middle of the night about the aliens in the kitchen. It was the green digital readout on the microwave.

I got my tiny bathroom floor scrubbed but my knees were screaming at me. I look down and see their little wrinkled faces frowning up at me. Good thing I don't do drugs, eh? (I hyper extended my knees a while back but that is towards the bottom of my priority list right now.)

I do have a sleep potion (haven't found Granny's yet-darn) but I find it doesn't work two days in a row for some reason. I try to get at least 3 x 90 minute chunks of sleep. If they are less than 90 minutes I find I don't get enough Rapid Eye Movement sleep to be truly refreshing. But any sleep is better than NO sleep.

Break's over. Back to the kitchen floor now. Don't we live exciting lives? (HA!)

Love ya
3 x