Prayer List

What-a-gem

Re: Prayer List

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Shop4Joy,
Sending you Get Well Soon wishes, and Prayers.
I hope you will be able to go home soon.

🙏 🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Shop4joy @JewelryQueen please know I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. Shop4Joy, I hope you get better soon & can get out of the hospital in a few days. JQ, I’m praying you get your appointment for your blood work & get some rest. I have insomnia so bad that nothing works, I cannot remember the last time I had a good night’s sleep. Please rest and know I am thinking of you both. Much love to you all, Ginger 💛
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
@JewelryQueen
@Gypsy
@Shop4joy
I was feeling sorry for myself, until I opened this thread.
Some of my forum friends have such a hard life, yet have a sense of humor under very tough circumstances.
How I admire your courage 👍
@Shop4joy I vaguely remember tubes coming out of many places on my body. Even had one in my chest draining fluid from a leak, after abdominal surgery. But, to be fair, I was HEAVILY DRUGGED, to keep me from pulling out all them Lines. In my drugged state I decided I needed to take a little walk. I FREED MYSELF from them invaders along with the Pic line, and only managed a few steps. Even in my foggy drugged state I heard being told off how much money the spilled iv meds cost, and how much damage I did to myself. Well that earned me very angry staff reinserting new tubes, new lines ,new iv meds and I was GIFTED with a pair of hand mittens tying me to each side of bed rails. That was the end of my stroll🤬😡🤬
Getting back to the present — I will NOODGE GOD to be there for all of you 🙏🏻
I pray that tomorrow all of you have a JOYOUS DAY🥰❤️
9 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Prayers, hugs & restful sleep for 'The Tribe'💞
7 x

Ginger

Good night dear friends & I am praying that tomorrow is better for everyone. May each of you rest easy tonight on the wings of your guardian angel, love you all. Good night & prayers for everyone-Ginger 💛
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Prayers are said, floors are done...and so am I. Good Night and pleasant dreams dear friends, each and every one. See you anon (RS)
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Good night, Ginger! I hope you have a good night's sleep as well. I'm praying for you and everyone here extra hard. Every spare moment, I try to pray. I also pray for a miracle to get rid of the corona virus and for the tornado victims in Tennessee.

I'm closing the laptop, and ending my day as well. Good night!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Prayers are said, floors are done...and so am I. Good Night and pleasant dreams dear friends, each and every one. See you anon (RS)
Good night...good night...
Parting is such sweet sorrow...
That I shall say good night till it be morrow...

The great bard and I wish you, mine sister, and all of my forum friends a wonderful, peaceful night.
Sweet dreams...💞💞💞
5 x

Ginger

@Shop4joy you’re in my prayers and I hope you’re getting better. Just when I think things can’t get any worse for me, my sister was put in the hospital earlier with cardiac arrhythmia and our daughter is going in the morning for a partial hysterectomy. I honestly cannot keep up with being everywhere and then hubby has surgery Friday morning & I’m going to have some of the grandsons this weekend. I’m so stressed out and tired from lack of sleep & worrying about everything. You all are in my continued prayers and thoughts, big hugs to this wonderful tribe. Ginger 💛💛
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Ginger

Hi Ginger
I'm so sorry to hear this news about your sister & daughter 🥺 I will include them in my prayers. Please try to rest and take care. Warm (((HUGS))) -Gypsy 💞
3 x