Prayer List

Rolltide

Re: Prayer List

Post by Rolltide » 10 months ago

I am praying over everyone on forum who needs prayer. Shop4Joy, JQ and Gingers husband asking for good reports for you all. Hope we all get some good rest tonight. Things just look different when you can rest. -Rolltide
8 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 10 months ago

Prayers, hugs & restful sleep for 'The Tribe'💞
7 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 10 months ago

Good night dear friends & I am praying that tomorrow is better for everyone. May each of you rest easy tonight on the wings of your guardian angel, love you all. Good night & prayers for everyone-Ginger 💛
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 10 months ago

Prayers are said, floors are done...and so am I. Good Night and pleasant dreams dear friends, each and every one. See you anon (RS)
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 10 months ago

Good night, Ginger! I hope you have a good night's sleep as well. I'm praying for you and everyone here extra hard. Every spare moment, I try to pray. I also pray for a miracle to get rid of the corona virus and for the tornado victims in Tennessee.

I'm closing the laptop, and ending my day as well. Good night!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 10 months ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
10 months ago
Prayers are said, floors are done...and so am I. Good Night and pleasant dreams dear friends, each and every one. See you anon (RS)
Good night...good night...
Parting is such sweet sorrow...
That I shall say good night till it be morrow...

The great bard and I wish you, mine sister, and all of my forum friends a wonderful, peaceful night.
Sweet dreams...💞💞💞
5 x

Ginger

@Shop4joy you’re in my prayers and I hope you’re getting better. Just when I think things can’t get any worse for me, my sister was put in the hospital earlier with cardiac arrhythmia and our daughter is going in the morning for a partial hysterectomy. I honestly cannot keep up with being everywhere and then hubby has surgery Friday morning & I’m going to have some of the grandsons this weekend. I’m so stressed out and tired from lack of sleep & worrying about everything. You all are in my continued prayers and thoughts, big hugs to this wonderful tribe. Ginger 💛💛
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 10 months ago

@Ginger

Hi Ginger
I'm so sorry to hear this news about your sister & daughter 🥺 I will include them in my prayers. Please try to rest and take care. Warm (((HUGS))) -Gypsy 💞
3 x

Ginger

Thank you @Gypsy I’m just shocked, when it rains, it pours. As the old saying goes & I am praying everyone in my family and all of you here, get well soon. I hope you’ve all had a happy day & I have missed you all. I will try and join you soon for morning chit chat but with tea 🍵 since I don’t drink coffee ☕️. I know, shocking 🤣 I’ve just never been able to drink it but love the smell. My late grandfather would put a little sugar and coffee in a saucer & dip his biscuits in it. I have fond memories of him doing this every morning, don’t know if any of you have tried it. Good night dear friends, I have to be up in a few hours to help our daughter then back to the hospital for my sister. Hugs and prayers, Ginger 💛🦋💛
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 10 months ago

❤️❤️❤️Ginger...
You have more on your plate than most people and your love for your family and your strength is shining like a beacon. Please take a deep breath and remember we are here for you. Remember to try and eat a bit and sleep whenever you are able.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 💞❤️💞
4 x