Prayer List

Butterfly

Re: Prayer List

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

This is Butterfly.
Just wanted to check in and say hi and to also let you know I am hanging in there.
I appreciate your concern and for being included in your prayer list.
My heart and prayers go out to all of those on the list.
I pray that you are doing better and things will be back to as they can normally be as soon as possible.
I appreciate any prayers that were offered up for me very much.
7 x

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

Sorry for all the posts.
Problem with the submit button.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Butterfly wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry for all the posts.
Problem with the submit button.
I was trying to make you laugh!!
...the keys must stick sometimes?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Butterfly wrote:
4 years ago
This is Butterfly.
Just wanted to check in and say hi and to also let you know I am hanging in there.
I appreciate your concern and for being included in your prayer list.
My heart and prayers go out to all of those on the list.
I pray that you are doing better and things will be back to as they can normally be as soon as possible.
I appreciate any prayers that were offered up for me very much.
Butterfly thank you so much for checking in. We’ve missed you and wondered how you and your husband have been faring. Keeping you in my thoughts. Hugs to you both 💞💞💞
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Happy to hear @@Shop4joy is out of ICU! That's a real accomplishment and I know you feel more comfortable now in a regular room! Keep up the good work! Next, HOME! You are in my prayers Miss S4J!

Butterfly, it's great to see you post! Good to see you again!

Everyone else, I MISSED YOU all today. It's really something - I truly feel like all of you are my best friends! I'm sorta around with my phone but not really. I need to focus on what's happening right now. Sending hugs to everyone!
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Shop4joy so happy to hear you’re out of ICU, my continued prayers for you & everyone going through tough times right now. An update on my sister, she went home yesterday and is resting. She’s got to schedule an appointment with a cardiologist. Our daughter had her procedure and she’s home resting, even though she’s in pain. My hubs operation went well this morning & he’s home now but on bed rest for days. And I have several grandsons this weekend while our daughter rest. Between the grandkids, my hubby, my sister and my late Mom, I am run ragged. I am praying for everyone that needs them & please keep me updated on how everyone is. Hugs, Ginger 💛🌹💛
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Spooky

So nice to see you. I’m so sorry you’ve not been feeling well but so glad you’re starting to feel better💞❣️💞
Thanks RS. How are you doing? I’ve read you’ve been under a lot of stress as well. Love and hugs
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Shop4joy so happy to hear you’re out of ICU, my continued prayers for you & everyone going through tough times right now. An update on my sister, she went home yesterday and is resting. She’s got to schedule an appointment with a cardiologist. Our daughter had her procedure and she’s home resting, even though she’s in pain. My hubs operation went well this morning & he’s home now but on bed rest for days. And I have several grandsons this weekend while our daughter rest. Between the grandkids, my hubby, my sister and my late Mom, I am run ragged. I am praying for everyone that needs them & please keep me updated on how everyone is. Hugs, Ginger 💛🌹💛
Dear Ginger, the Lord is helping you carry your burdens. I love you and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as I’m sure all of the forum posse is as well 💖💖💖😇
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Spooky

So nice to see you. I’m so sorry you’ve not been feeling well but so glad you’re starting to feel better💞❣️💞
Thanks RS. How are you doing? I’ve read you’ve been under a lot of stress as well. Love and hugs
Hey Spooky❣️❣️

I’m doing fine. I’m not under too much stress. Daughter’s friend Jordan and Jordan’s dad Tony are going through terrible health issues (you may have read) and that is on our minds and in our hearts daily.
Hubby is starting to get really worried about this virus. He may be older than me but he has an immune system much stronger than most people. I think it got so built up flying all over the country and the world for all those years.
Other than that just daily stuff but doing well. Working on getting my “shop” up and running. A few timing set backs but I am getting there. It will be ready soon.
I so much appreciate you asking.
Are you doing okay? We’ve sure missed you around here 💞💞💞💞 love and hugs to you too my friend🥰
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Here's a list of our dear friends who need extra thoughts and prayers. I will keep an updated list on the first post (here) of this thread so you can easily find the latest most updated list. Please feel free to add names and/or for yourself by posting! 💕🙏

🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋

As of March 4, 2020

BostonIrish and her son
JewelryQueen & her sister, Sissy
]Shop4joy <<< hospitalized [/size]
Angelflutter
Gypsy
Blossom
Catticus, her mom, dad and sister
Jordan and her Dad
Ginger & her daughter, sister, husband and mother-in-law. Ginger's husband who is having surgery on March 6, 2020
Harlequin "Lynette"' - her daughter Aeriel her son-in-law a soldier and medic
Vicky and her son and family
Butterfly
HayHayPaula
OSOTT and her mom
Gemsnob & her daughters
JT
SueB
Margui and her in-laws
GemLover
Kittycat
RS