Prayer List

Gemsnob

Re: Prayer List

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Shop4joy you’re in my prayers and I hope you’re getting better. Just when I think things can’t get any worse for me, my sister was put in the hospital earlier with cardiac arrhythmia and our daughter is going in the morning for a partial hysterectomy. I honestly cannot keep up with being everywhere and then hubby has surgery Friday morning & I’m going to have some of the grandsons this weekend. I’m so stressed out and tired from lack of sleep & worrying about everything. You all are in my continued prayers and thoughts, big hugs to this wonderful tribe. Ginger 💛💛
I'm so sorry Ginger. Please know that I'll say extra prayers for you, your sister, daughter and husband. Love you! ❣️
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Prayers & (((Hug))) sent 🙏

Please take care of yourself 💕 -Gypsy
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Friends, I'm needing prayers for me! I've been fighting a cough and full blown sickness for a three months. My cough has never gone away but this past week it's worse and yesterday I started feeling really bad. I have been fighting a fever - aspirin gets rid of it - but then it comes back....scratchy throat - and I hope it doesn't get more sore. I'm run down and have zero energy. I'm nauseous.

I do not believe this is anything but me being run down (not coronavirus) as I've had the cough since before Christmas. I'm trying to figure out what to do next - or maybe just nothing and let it subside. I'm UBER vigilant of not spreading to mom. I discussed it with the nurse yesterday (and about the coronavirus) and he said just wash your hands, sanitize, disinfect and that's all you can do (for both my sickness and to prevent coronavirus).

Anyway, I've GOT to get better. I'm asking for prayers so God can help me get well. It's like I'm just on the edge of getting very sick, yet I am sick....does that make sense? ugh.

I have nausea meds but it makes me sleep. Mom is taken care of except I'm not sitting in her room like I normally do. She is sleeping a lot anyway. We have intercoms that I've set up to hear her in my room...but I feel guilty that I'm not there more with her.

Thank you for your prayers - I really really appreciate them.
Praying that you recover quickly. It's concerning that you haven't felt great since Christmas. I know you are run down and overwhelmed. That can't help. I just would hate for it to go into bronchitis or pneumonia. Maybe you should call your PCP?love you! ❤️
Yes OSOTT!!! If you have not let the PCP see you in the past
three months......IT"S TIME!!!!!
We can and will pray for you, and of course we never forget
your mom.

"Don't you make me drive down there!"

Love you bunches, honey
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks
Oh my goodness Osott. You worry me. I know you dont want to go to the ER because of fear of picking up the virus, but there are Doctors on call. Less risky. Please get seen.
Im worried. In the Washington area a few tech companies are urging employees to work from home. Microsoft, GOOGLE, Amazon, Facebook.
Please get seen before the DRs are overwhelmed with calls and cant see you. 🙏🏻❤️❤️
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Oh no 🥺🥺🥺❣️❣️❣️❣️

Please please pleaseeeeeeee get seen like everyone else said. Firstly...if you are down and out, who will take care of mom? And it’s no wonder you are ill, you are running on fumes and have been for a long time.
You can’t take care of mom if you don’t take care of yourself.
Besides...WE need you here too❤️💞❤️
8 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OSOTT

I remember last month when I talked about having a cold & you said you were still trying to get over a cough. I am still doing the same but it hasn't been 3 MONTHS! I also think you need to see someone ASAP! Like everyone else said, you HAVE to take care of you so you can take care of Mom. Don't let it escalate to the point of hospitalization. As far as nausea, I know people who swear by 'ginger' capsules (hence gingerale). Don't know dosage but it might help if you haven't tried that yet. Could you have 'walking pneumonia' ??

I wish you had said something earlier so we could all have sent EXTRA prayers your way. Better late than never....here they come.
PRAYING FOR OSOTT🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please keep us updated & hope you feel better soon💞
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
OSOTT

I remember last month when I talked about having a cold & you said you were still trying to get over a cough. I am still doing the same but it hasn't been 3 MONTHS! I also think you need to see someone ASAP! Like everyone else said, you HAVE to take care of you so you can take care of Mom. Don't let it escalate to the point of hospitalization. As far as nausea, I know people who swear by 'ginger' capsules (hence gingerale). Don't know dosage but it might help if you haven't tried that yet. Could you have 'walking pneumonia' ??

I wish you had said something earlier so we could all have sent EXTRA prayers your way. Better late than never....here they come.
PRAYING FOR OSOTT🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please keep us updated & hope you feel better soon💞
When I was pregnant each time (two kids) I had debilitating nausea. I tried ginger ale as well as capsules. What really worked was REAL candied ginger pieces. At the time they weren’t very easy to find but now I see them in most grocery stores.
There is also an OTC syrup called EMETROL that works really really well. I used that too.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Oh...and I have used both of those things over the years for nausea. But I think I have maybe had that two times in 26 years. The most recent was when I was sick last month.
Another time was when hubby brought home some NASTY bug from S. America. All four of us were sick for over a week. We all lived downstairs. We were so ill we didn’t have the strength to go upstairs.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I've used ginger and peppermint candy in a pinch works also
6 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@OSOTT
Please Please Please,
What everyone said!! I'm worried and very concern..Your overwhelmed and rundown!!
All my love, strength, and prayers heading your way!🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤💪💪💪
I'm there and here for you! We all are!
Call you PCP!
5 x