Prayer List

Spooky

Re: Prayer List

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
[quote=Spooky post_id=27520 time=<a href="tel:1583478977">1583478977</a> user_id=261]
[quote=OtherSideOfTheTracks post_id=26154 time=<a href="tel:1583128487">1583128487</a> user_id=1279]
If everyone here and who reads this can start praying with every spare moment for this virus to end and ask God to spare us, our country, and the world with His intervention and mercy - with total commitment in prayer - we can overcome this. Through Him we can overcome. I pray for the victims and their families and the sick who must be very scared. I thank God for our fellowship here - and maybe we are supposed to be here - in prayer for each other and others. I will be vigilant in prayer. Please, God, show us the way.

I'm praying for my mom too as she is talking to me about dying and I asked her if she was giving up and she said no. But she said that she has a feeling that death is near and that she wants me to know how much she loves me and she thanked me for taking care of her. She told me other things but I'm not ready for all this. I'm so exhausted all the time but I don't want her to go - she is all I've got. She is the only person who will ever love me, truly. You all know what I'm talking about. This is all so so hard. God, help me.

We are all in such situations in life - we are bonded in so many ways but the most important is our love and praise to Him. Let us thank each other and HIm for this friendship as it has helped me tremendously. I thank you all for your friendship.

@Gemsnob please come back. I really want to know how you and your girls are. We need your input here.
@OSOTT you are very loved and don’t you
forget it! Love is the only thing that binds
the universe together. I love you. You have
such compassion and empathy for others.
You make a difference every single day.
May the Lord bless you and keep you close
to his heart as we the forum posse keep
you close to ours
[/quote]

@Spooky

Oh Spooky! I have missed you!

How are you?!?

💞🦋🌸🌿🌺🐱🌺🌿🌸🦋💞
[/quote]
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Hi everyone, I spent a lot of time sleeping today in between what I have to do for mom. I'll admit, I'm on a thread. I take aspirin and it breaks my fever for a few hours, then it's back - and it shows up when I exert myself. I did not call my PCP because I really wanted to rest more today and "see" how I do. I know I must call in the morning now. Mom had an accident today and that didn't help my stamina at all. My doctor is 20 miles away so it's not a hop, skip or jump. I thought about just going to a walk in clinic. I don't know they would do though?

Has anyone tried Dr. Christopher's Infection or INF? Also, Dr. Christopher has other herbal types for respiration, blood, lungs...etc. Just wondering. I ordered Dr. Christopher's INF or Infection. If ya'll only knew of my complicated health issues. I have severe IBS and also I've contracted C-Diff in 2017 that was bad and landed me in the hospital. It never goes away and antibiotics will flare it up. I had it again last summer and a CT scan showed a mass in my colon. They tried laparoscopy in July and stunningly, they said they couldn't "find it" and it must have just been a "thing" - I was released. In October, I had a pain attack in my guts like I've never had before. I had a gall bladder attack (removed) that I thought was the worse pain ever - but that was child's play to this.

Went to the ER...AGAIN...another CT - and there was the mass and now it's grown in two months. Next day, October 31, they removed 1/2 my colon and a lot of my small intestine. The mass was ENDOMETRIOSIS!!! What? I had no idea that endometriosis could travel to the intestines. This surgery was BIG. I have a 12" scare down the middle of my abdomen now and it took a long time to get over it while caring for mother. Did my brother or sister come out to help me with mother and let me recover? nope. November was the time I joined the forum here. I was still messed recovering and coming off pain killers. Antibiotics was killing me again with diarrhea like I can't describe. I lost 40 lbs in November/December and another 25 since but it could be more now. So, my health is so complicated and I hate HATE going to the doctor as I know there's not a lot to do....especially since I have to be super careful with antibiotics.

Lord I just told you everything. I know I must call tomorrow. I need to ask a friend to stay with mom - but they may not see me until next week. IDK. I'm confused.

I'm just now reading a few posts here since I was gone all day. I doubt I will reply to much as I wrote a lot here and I've lost strength. Please know that when I read your posts, I'm in agreement or cheering you on. I would love to know more about names of CBD products that you use so I can order it if possible. I also have fibromyalgia.

I'll be fine - it's just one step at a time. @Shop4joy thank you for posting, bless your sweet heart. YOU are on my mind so much especially as I was just in ICU and it was the worst. I hope you have improved and continue to improve so you can get out of ICU. If you get out to there - it's so much better.

Love to everyone and thank you all for your posts to me and your prayers and all. I owe you all for them! It does lift the spirit!! I'm writing this with no reading glasses (lost again) so forgive me for all my errors. <3

(((HUGS)))
OSOTT, I didn’t realize how sick you are. I haven’t been on the forum. My deepest apologies. Can you go to vitamin store? I want you to order the black cumin seed capsules (don’t bother with the oil). Get yourself 3-4 bottles.
1 x

Spooky

My post above to OSOTT continued:

take 4 capsules of the blk cumin seed every 1-2 hours until you feel better. This works really well for coughs and lots of kinds of viruses. It is a strong immune system booster. Stay away from all sugar as viruses eat sugar. Since you have a fever you still need to eat. Saltine crackers and chicken broth will be your best friends. Get a good probiotic that includes prebiotics as well so that the friendly bacteria
have something to eat. They will die if there isn’t any fiber for them. We’ve all been
dosed with antibiotics over the years and the drug companies never bothered to tell anyone that many of the antibiotics permanently kill the friendly bacteria in your gut. We need to be supplementing with probiotics everyday as our immune system is in the gut. Love you
bunches and bunches 💖
Last edited by Spooky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Spooky

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago

@OSOTT you are very loved and don’t you
forget it! Love is the only thing that binds
the universe together. I love you. You have
such compassion and empathy for others.
You make a difference every single day.
May the Lord bless you and keep you close
to his heart as we the forum posse keep
you close to ours
@Spooky

Oh Spooky! I have missed you!

How are you?!?

💞🦋🌸🌿🌺🐱🌺🌿🌸🦋💞
Hello dear Catt!,
I’ve been under the weather but am on the mend. How are you?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Spooky

So nice to see you. I’m so sorry you’ve not been feeling well but so glad you’re starting to feel better💞❣️💞
3 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

Buenos Dias Hermanas! Checking in.
@@Blossom Sorry, wasn't able to respond to you yesterday..No need...to apologize...I understood and agreed with what you were doing! ❣❣❣
Just got word..leaving ICU!
Wow! Ready to go!
I Will Return!!!
In my thoughts an always in my prayers!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
@@Blossom Sorry, wasn't able to respond to you yesterday..No need...to apologize...I understood and agreed with what you were doing! ❣❣❣
Wow! Ready to go!
I Will Return!!!
Good morning sister!

I am so glad you are leaving the ICU soon!
Please rest and take care. 💞💞💞
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Shop4joy ❗

Such good news that you are on your way to recovery 💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I DECREE A DAY OF JOY AND MERRIMENT THROUGHOUT THE KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I am so happy Shop4joy is better. Our prayers have been answered. Thanks be to you sweet Jesus.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
Wow! Ready to go!
I Will Return!!!
@Shop4joy

Thank you❤
I'm so glad you're feeling well enough to say 'so long' to ICU & hope everyday just keeps getting better!

💞Prayers & ((HUGS))
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I DECREE A DAY OF JOY AND MERRIMENT THROUGHOUT THE KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I am so happy Shop4joy is better. Our prayers have been answered. Thanks be to you sweet Jesus.

💜💗💕💃💜💃💜💃💜💕💕💜
3 x