RE:Tanzanite Deals (AGAIN) 2-Night 8pm-11pm omg

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

O My gosh, O boy, too many expensive jewelry lately. Lynette
5 x

Gypsy

Re: RE:Tanzanite Deals (AGAIN) 2-Night 8pm-11pm omg

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Agree
They've got the under $10 days covered and plenty of luxury high end pieces but I look for the mid range priced pieces. I allow myself one "splurge purchase" so I'm really picky about the piece and the price -Gypsy
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Yes I agree with you gypsy I wanted high-end pieces I Would watch G. S. N. But I can’t afford it
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Yes I agree with you gypsy I wanted high-end pieces I Would watch G. S. N. But I can’t afford it
Me either, I save up and then keep track of price drops & coupon deals -Gypsy
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I too prefer the mid priced jewelry pieces. I have a whole jewelry box full of Tanzanite. I did buy a lot from other shopping channels before I found Shop LC almost 2 yrs ago. I can't believe more Tanzanite tonight. I will be watching Good girls for one of those hours. Maybe another network will have something good. Sheila
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Its getting monotonous to see overpriced Tanzanite almost non stop. I think they are trying to sell them before it becomes known that the Tanzanites are being sold by the Tanzanite Government via 2 Hubs. I dont know if it will be cheaper, but as soon as its known there is no more shortage, the prices will SUFFER.
3 x

Vicky

Its getting monotonous to see overpriced Tanzanite almost non stop. I think they are trying to sell them before it becomes known that the Tanzanites are being sold by the Tanzanite Government via 2 Hubs. I dont know if it will be cheaper, but as soon as its known there is no more shortage, the prices will SUFFER.
Oh my goodness. Marva said she will be back at 11pm with a BRAND NEW TLV - guess what 🤔Brand New SHUNGITE 😴😤
2 x

Vicky

Shoplc is Still hawking the Tanzanite - Marva claims the mines are not open. Of course they are. The Govt is selling the Tanzanite from 2 hubs.
She is selling a tanzanite pendant that is shown on a chain. Not once did she say that the chain doesn’t come with the pendant.
There will be alot of disappointed customers when they open the box.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Where did you find the mines are open, being sold by the government at 2 hubs? Or just speculating??????
0 x