Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I'm not posting names, but ladies...
PLEASE!

JQ & so many others need your support...please? :cry:
6 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Missing members

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Ever the thoughtful one is our Blossom. Thanks!
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

New york has its first Corona virus case - A 30 year old woman who traveled to Iran.
Second death in Washington. Some claim we are overreacting. I will ERR on the side of safety. I think most of us on this forum are over 55 so have increased risk. Some have compromised immune systems adding to the risk. Therefore we need to be vigilant and ignore fools. We need to do everything possible to protect ourselves.
My LOVE and PRAYERS to protect us against this EVIL SNAKEπŸ‰β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸš°πŸš°πŸ›πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰πŸŒ 
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

New york has its first Corona virus case - A 30 year old woman who traveled to Iran.
Second death in Washington. Some claim we are overreacting. I will ERR on the side of safety. I think most of us on this forum are over 55 so have increased risk. Some have compromised immune systems adding to the risk. Therefore we need to be vigilant and ignore fools. We need to do everything possible to protect ourselves.
My LOVE and PRAYERS to protect us against this EVIL SNAKEπŸ‰β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸš°πŸš°πŸ›πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰πŸŒ 
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I 100% agree, Vicky. I pray God intervenes before this is a pandemic.
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

That's what I'm praying, OSOTT!
πŸ™πŸΌ
6 x

JewelryQueen

Sisters,

It is looking little grim with the Corona virus here in Washington. The second confirmed death of a man in his 70's at the same hospital where the first death occurred. There are five more confirmed active cases at that hospital. Two men in their 60's are in critical condition who did not live at the nursing home with the outbreak. Then there are a man in his 70's, a woman in her 80's and a woman in her 90's from that same nursing home where 27 residents and 25 staff are showing symptoms. In total we have 712 people "being monitored". A doctor said on the news that he believes this virus has been circulating in the community for about 6 weeks but was not being tested for Corona because a requirement to receive the test was travel to China or Korea.

May the Lord have mercy on us.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Deleted the post and copy/pasting in the Prayer List thread. Sorry.
3 x

JewelryQueen

@Rolltide

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate (and reciprocate) your prayers. The power of prayer is endless.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Sisters,

It is looking little grim with the Corona virus here in Washington. The second confirmed death of a man in his 70's at the same hospital where the first death occurred. There are five more confirmed active cases at that hospital. Two men in their 60's are in critical condition who did not live at the nursing home with the outbreak. Then there are a man in his 70's, a woman in her 80's and a woman in her 90's from that same nursing home where 27 residents and 25 staff are showing symptoms. In total we have 712 people "being monitored". A doctor said on the news that he believes this virus has been circulating in the community for about 6 weeks but was not being tested for Corona because a requirement to receive the test was travel to China or Korea.

May the Lord have mercy on us.
@JewelryQueen

Are you able to travel to a medical facility in a safer location to have everything checked? You could have your records transferred, at least for the time being. Please think about it.

As Rolltide said & you advised someone earlier 'try not to worry unduly'. Let's all be positive!

Praying for you, Sissy & everyone in your town. May the Lord bless & keep all of you safe from all harmπŸ’ž
3 x