Purple diamonds

Kittycat

Purple diamonds

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

What did you think of the show? I know they are expensive and not much ct. wt. so I didn't purchase any, I do have one purple diamond that I bought awhile back. The ones I could afford were only .10st and .20ct.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Purple diamonds

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

They are a pretty color, overpriced. These are irradiated. I watched but didnt buy.
3 x

Mercury

Re: Purple diamonds. Very over priced. What does everyone think of Craig when he talks non-stop on a gemstone?

Post by Mercury » 4 years ago

What does everyone think of Craig when he talks non-stop on a gemstone he likes? Also the diamonds were way over priced. What about Tenner? Just asking. ☺
0 x

RS

Re: Purple diamonds. Very over priced. What does everyone think of Craig when he talks non-stop on a gemstone?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Mercury wrote:
4 years ago
What does everyone think of Craig when he talks non-stop on a gemstone he likes? Also the diamonds were way over priced. What about Tenner? Just asking. ☺
I like Craig and don’t mind him taking about the gems. They have to talk about something.

Everyone here knows that Tenner is my guy so......😉
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Mercury wrote:
4 years ago
@Mercury
I dont like it when ANY of the hosts talk non stop unless they are describing the piece of jewelry they are selling. And I dont need to "see" the hosts I want to see the jewelry in detail dont need 20 minutes of some story with nothing about the jewelry piece. -Gypsy
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Mercury wrote:
4 years ago
@Mercury
I dont like it when ANY of the hosts talk non stop unless they are describing the piece of jewelry they are selling. And I dont need to "see" the hosts I want to see the jewelry in detail dont need 20 minutes of some story with nothing about the jewelry piece. -Gypsy
Ditto!
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-
Personally I would pay good money (and not change the channel) if they could get RS and Hot4Tenner to mud wrestle over him.

Who says we can't have any sporting events!
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
-
Personally I would pay good money (and not change the channel) if they could get RS and Hot4Tenner to mud wrestle over him.

Wouldn't Tenner love that!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
-

Wouldn't Tenner love that!
😏
2 x