Not posting anymore don’t think RS cares for me so I will stop posting so she can start posting take care all

Harlequin

Not posting anymore don’t think RS cares for me so I will stop posting so she can start posting take care all

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Hope you all stay well and healthy I enjoyed chatting with all of you. Lynette
2 x

Shop4joy

Re: Not posting anymore don’t think RS cares for me so I will stop posting so she can start posting take care all

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@Lynette
Please don't go!
I don't believe" THAT'S THE CASE!
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Not posting anymore don’t think RS cares for me so I will stop posting so she can start posting take care all

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Harlequin
I think RS is not feeling so well lately.
Please dont take it personally. 😍
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
@Harlequin

NO NO that's not at all true! She posted a few days ago about her daughter's friend Jordan, 21 years old, who has had a weak heart since birth & has just suffered a stroke & needs transplant. Jordan is like a daughter to her. She & her family & of course Jordan & her family are dealing with so much right now. This is why she hasn't posted lately.

We have all been praying for them & waiting for updates. Please believe me!!!
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Harlequin
RS has alot of other things going on right now and she hasn't been online because she has been busy not because of anything you did. I am sure of this -Gypsy
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

LYNETTE? I saw your topic and could not log on fast enough!!!
Don't take this the wrong way, but, 'Are you nuts?!'
Please don't go. I can not speak for RS but you better believe
that she has thicker skin than not to post on this forum because
you do. She's loved here, yer loved here, "There's enough love
to go around!" :lol:
C'mon back........
love ya, honey
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
@Harlequin

NO NO that's not at all true! She posted a few days ago about her daughter's friend Jordan, 21 years old, who has had a weak heart since birth & has just suffered a stroke & needs transplant. Jordan is like a daughter to her. She & her family & of course Jordan & her family are dealing with so much right now. This is why she hasn't posted lately.

We have all been praying for them & waiting for updates. Please believe me!!!
This is the Jordan that's on our prayer list. I didn't go back & read the Tanzanite posts you referred to, but I know she would not want you to leave this forum! We're all capable of giving & accepting apologies. Please don't go! She may not be able to read everyone's previous posts when she checks back in but I'm confident she'll be back when she can & you can talk to her then. Please?
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

WHAT HAPPENED HERE THAT I MISSED?????
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED HERE THAT I MISSED?????
a day or two ago, Harlequin extended an olive branch
to RS, but RS had just been swept up with all that's
happening with family. RS is not snubbing Harlequin.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Harlequin I’m pleased to meet you & please don’t leave. We’ve all got things going on in our lives right now that prevents us from being on the forums as much as we would like. Please don’t think that anyone wants you to leave, we’re al friends, please stay. We’re all on here when we can be & we communicate when we have time. Please stay because this is a place for everyone.🍃🌸🍃 Ginger
7 x