Re Not posting anymore

Harlequin

Re Not posting anymore

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I just thought what I said a while back made her mad because I haven’t seen her posting for a while I will keep on posting once in a while I love talking with all you ladies and gentsHave a great day Lynette. Thank you all so much
5 x

honey

Re: Re Not posting anymore

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
I just thought what I said a while back made her mad because I haven’t seen her posting for a while I will keep on posting once in a while I love talking with all you ladies and gentsHave a great day Lynette. Thank you all so much
alrighty thennnnnnnn, don't be a stranger!
love ya Lynette! :)

honey
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Me?

You never said anything to make me mad. Did I get mad at you? What am I not remembering? 😫😫😫😫

I am seeing sooooo many posts to catch up on...

I have a headache
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Lynette,

Please know this about RS. She doesn't hold any animosity toward you or anyone. She has been visiting a very sick child who needs a heart transplant. Love to you, Lynette!

@RS, you have so much on your mind and I've read so many posts to Lynette explaining your situation that surely she understands that your absence is not about you hold a grudge toward her (which would NEVER HAPPEN to begin with). So please, put this out of head as not a problem. Focus on rejuvizing yourself, take time to rest, be with hubby, take your time on reading the forum, if you want, or not, but don't let this bother you. It's handled. You need time as you were just recently sick and you don't need to get sick again as I'm sure you are emotionally exhausted after travel and visits in the hospital. We love you and are glad you are back, but be good to yourself. Don't stress over this. Love to you, RS! <3
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@OtherSideOfTheTracks

🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰
3 x

Harlequin

Re posting again

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Hi RS I’m glad to see you’re back make sure you get some rest I enjoy talking with all of you thanks again ladies Lynette
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Re posting again

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Hi RS I’m glad to see you’re back make sure you get some rest I enjoy talking with all of you thanks again ladies Lynette

Hi Lynette! Glad to see you! All is well!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago

Hi Lynette! Glad to see you! All is well!
INDEED❣️❣️❣️
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Lynette, you mentioned that you ordered the lil'
magnifying glass. Did it arrive yet?? Let us know
when you get it and if has a German quote.
honey
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you Harlequin❤️ It’s nice to see you too!
4 x