I’m home...

RS

Re: I’m home...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
@RS
My second career, was working with children like your son.
I saw many of them walk down the aisle. And others, taking different paths: are living their best lives.
God bless you!
God Bless YOU for working with kids like my Bubbie 🥰
I truly think it takes a special kind of person. ❤️❤️
2 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@RS
It was my pleasure and my joy!! :D :D :D
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
RS I am so happy that Jordan and her dad are doing better, I will continue to pray for them. I did not know you also have been a care giver all these years, it is a tough job to say the least. I was care giver to my nephew when he was younger and taught him to walk when he was 6 years of age, the doctors said he would never walk so no one tried teaching him, I figured there was nothing to lose by trying and he learned how to walk he was so excited when he took those first steps on his own. We just celebrated his 40th birthday. He can not live alone he has cerebral palsy and is affected physically as well as mentally and gets seizures. He was born early and weighed only 1 1/2 lbs. He was not born with these issues but an intern at the hospital gave him the wrong blood and caused all of this, he has had numerous surgeries as a child but handled it like a trooper always happy. He is now cared for by his sister who is in her 40's. Your son sounds like he too walked the long journey to get were he is today and he sounds amazing. I know it is also very hard on them for all they have to over come as well as it is for the care giver.
Well bless you ❤️ For caring so much for your nephew.
And thank you for the continued prayers. They are so much appreciated!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@RS
You are truly ONE OF A KIND 🤩
None stop giving of your self to others - I never hear any complaints from you.
In my field, I witnessed so many who just didn’t care to even visit their sick family member, much less a daughters friend !!
May God reward you for ALL YOU DO 🙏🏻❤️
🥰🥰🥰🥰Thank you Vicky...your kind words humble me...
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

There is a multitude of posts here on the Corona virus but if you want a WA update check out the Missing Members thread. Oh, and they just closed another school 15 miles away from me.

If your hubby wants some Hints from Heloise things to do to be proactive on this issue check out the tail end of posts at the Corona and Gold Prices
thread.

Last I heard SF is the epicenter for California. True?
I have been following the news. I get constant news “blurbs” on my phone. I will check out that thread, TY❤️.

I know all that is going on up where you are. Please stay safe, but also stay positive. Better for your immune system.

SFO is not the epicenter. Here the first cases were in Vacaville. That is actually where hubby is from. Our son is also buried there. We visit quite often. We won’t now however. It is about 2 1/2 hours south of us.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
So glad to hear all your good news RS! God is good and perfect all of the time. Your family is blessed to have each other. Much love. -Rolltide
Thank you so much Rolltide. It’s good to see you back here! 🥰
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

RS, who knew. Such a wonderful mom and caregiver. It truly sounds like your son has come so much farther than expected. All out of love. You are so special. I am so glad to hear Jordan and her pops are doing well. It's sad that Jordan has to go what she is going through...... but I am so happy to hear that her heart transplant is a "when" situation instead of an "if" situation. She's young and that is definately on her side. As far as her stroke goes... it could have been so much worse. I am thrilled at her progress in such a short time. Just proof that she is a remarkable, strong young woman. Praise be to God.I can see her becoming a caregiver like a nurse or doctor. God does work in mysterious ways. Maybe it's in His plan for her to do something powerful within the medical field. ... a great example of never giving up. I am so happy for her mom and dad. I will continue my prayers for a full recovery for both and that a heart comes soon for Jordan. Please keep us posted on her and her pops progress.
2 x