Customer service

Kittycat

Customer service

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I called them on 2\26 because an order I placed on 2\20 was still invoiced. The agent said she would check with the warehouse and find out why the delay. She never called me back so here it is 5 days later so I called to find out what happened. This agent said I am due to receive it on 3/4. I asked why so long and told him someone was suppose to get back to me, all he said was the warehouse was backed up.Terrible CS I've been shopping this way for over 30 yrs. started first with HSN. I never had such terrible CS with any of the other shopping channels. These agents are poorly trained and don't care as long as they get a paycheck.
4 x

RS

Re: Customer service

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I called them on 2\26 because an order I placed on 2\20 was still invoiced. The agent said she would check with the warehouse and find out why the delay. She never called me back so here it is 5 days later so I called to find out what happened. This agent said I am due to receive it on 3/4. I asked why so long and told him someone was suppose to get back to me, all he said was the warehouse was backed up.Terrible CS I've been shopping this way for over 30 yrs. started first with HSN. I never had such terrible CS with any of the other shopping channels. These agents are poorly trained and don't care as long as they get a paycheck.
They almost never call back when they have to “contact the warehouse”. It is very frustrating. 😡

I’ve been shopping like this since I was a teen. No internet then, phone only. Back when QVC was CVN. I would shop with my mom. I know the ins and outs.
SLC has a long way to go.

Is a Danielle back from vacay?

Well...tried to use the “signal” and it’s not working...hmmmm.....
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I'm assuming Danielle is busier than a one legged man at an * kicking contest as she just got back after a week with no one at the helm. Either that or she has been leading a double life as a transgender named Preston.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I'm assuming Danielle is busier than a one legged man at an * kicking contest as she just got back after a week with no one at the helm. Either that or she has been leading a double life as a transgender named Preston.
JQ, maybe Danielle quit? nah, she's too good at what she does,
by the way, Preston is Stacy's son.
Last edited by honey 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
by the way, Preston is a woman.
No...Preston is Stacy’s son!
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Get outta here!!! Makes sense though, I forget who said Preston was a woman?
stumpy
2 x

JewelryQueen

I got no idea but s/he ain't no Danielle! No one is the big D. And she has only had this position for six months, so we best not be too hard on her or she might quit and then we'd all be up that famous polluted tributary with no means of locomotion. Might as well take the bat signal to the junkyard. Wave the white flag and surrender! etc etc ad infinitum.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago

Get outta here!!! Makes sense though, I forget who said Preston was a woman?
stumpy
Oh but I can’t! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tis true though!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I got no idea but s/he ain't no Danielle! No one is the big D. And she has only had this position for six months, so we best not be too hard on her or she might quit and then we'd all be up that famous polluted tributary with no means of locomotion. Might as well take the bat signal to the junkyard. Wave the white flag and surrender! etc etc ad infinitum.
Maybe not. But Preston “ain’t no slouch”...😎😉
1 x

JewelryQueen

I have to admit Preston is my second fave.
3 x