Not sure if

Bella

Re: deceiving 35% off banner

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

As usual the banner shows a picture of a pair of quartz earrings (Poudretteite) that I have been eying and of course the coupon does not apply. Why O why do I even bother anymore? Shop LC you just lost a sale.
3 x

RS

Re: Not sure if

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

RS, I'm sorry you lost your kitty😢

It sounds like your entire family is being well cared for by you, including feathered & furry! Think I would eat your home-made addition (minus the dry base part)!😋
Well I certainly try! I made a fresh batch of doggie food yesterday.

Last night my boys got ham with my special glaze, Lyonnaise and Parmesan potatoes, Salad with fresh raspberries, glazed pecans, blue cheese crumbles and blackberry vinaigrette.

This morning, they had biscuits and gravy (hubby had his with an over medium egg plopped right on top).
Coming to your house to eat. Your pups eat better than I do. My 15 pound sausage with legs eats boiled chicken, pork chops and very occasionally roast pork or beef. I don't give her dog food. Her chew treats are chicken and duck jerky and Grillers Porky Sticks ( made in Indiana ) no dry food at all.
Good morning!!! Hahaaa..okay, anytime!

Our 70+lb dogs (BMW is about 100 lbs) must to have dry. For their teeth as well as their tummies. They would have to eat far too much wet to satiate their appetites. But we only buy the good stuff, and grain free always!

I made a fruit salad the other day and saved all the strawberry tops for them. They love strawberries. I had to gate off my strawberry patch because when they come out in the main yard to play and be with us they’d go straight for those berries!
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Well I certainly try! I made a fresh batch of doggie food yesterday.

Last night my boys got ham with my special glaze, Lyonnaise and Parmesan potatoes, Salad with fresh raspberries, glazed pecans, blue cheese crumbles and blackberry vinaigrette.

This morning, they had biscuits and gravy (hubby had his with an over medium egg plopped right on top).
Coming to your house to eat. Your pups eat better than I do. My 15 pound sausage with legs eats boiled chicken, pork chops and very occasionally roast pork or beef. I don't give her dog food. Her chew treats are chicken and duck jerky and Grillers Porky Sticks ( made in Indiana ) no dry food at all.

Our 70+lb dogs (BMW is about 100 lbs) must to have dry. For their teeth as well as their tummies. They would have to eat far too much wet to satiate their appetites. But we only buy the good stuff, and grain free always!

I made a fruit salad the other day and saved all the strawberry tops for them. They love strawberries. I had to gate off my strawberry patch because when they come out in the main yard to play and be with us they’d go straight for those berries!
Hey RS- with all the unexpected trauma surrounding Jordan, I never asked about your daughters concert. How did it go? Or did she have to cancel?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago

Hey RS- with all the unexpected trauma surrounding Jordan, I never asked about your daughters concert. How did it go? Or did she have to cancel?
It’s actually tomorrow. No they have not cancelled but I wonder if they should. I am not going alone now either. Hubby’s best friend is not coming now until next week. So hubby and I are going together. This time in his truck so we can take the fire pit table we bought for daughter and SIL.
That being said hubby is wondering if WE should cancel and stay home, what with everything that is going on. I told him I am fine either way but if we cancel...HE has to tell her! 🤣🤣🤣
She does get a bit upset when we don’t go to alllll of her concerts but, ya know...well..yeah. If we went to all of them we might as well move up there.
Oh...hubby DOES want to go to Guitar Center and get some set up work done on his newest one. I call them (his guitars) his harem!
So we shall see what he decides. I’m fine with either choice.
The only part I don’t like is if we both go we won’t be spending the night and the concert is over at 9p.m. We would get home really late and I don’t like to drive sleepy. And I’m driving. That huge man truck you needaladdertogetinit!
I don’t want to board the animals just to go see her concert.

Thanks for asking and sorry about the rambling reply! ❤️❤️❤️
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

rambling permitted..... :lol:
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

@RS
OMG! His harem!! 2 funny! I’m sure they do get a lot of action with him!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@RS
They certainly do!!!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
rambling permitted..... :lol:
🤪🤪🤪🤪
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@RS
😂
4 x