Good morning

Gemsnob

Re: Good morning

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
The part about "why don't you buy yourself something nice," and then "buy something for others," and "no one is buying me gifts," and about greed, made me feel it was directed at all of us....Vicky speaks of buying for family, RS speaks of gifts from husband and buying for family, and I was telling of everything I bought everywhere, not just on here.

And BTW, before I post anymore, am I part of the tribe? I have lived through storms today mostly inside a closet with fear, and no one has ever spoke on my behalf either, is why my posts have sounded defensive in past. And today over 2 dozen, that they know of, lost their lives in TN from tornadoes.
Yes! I consider you my tribe! I'm so very sorry! I am sorry you have to ask. Praise God that you are ok. I'm certain you are probably traumatized. I'm sorry we have spent time rehashing this. Are you ok?
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Rolltide YES you are part of the tribe, you’re our friend and part of the group. Please don’t forget it. ♥️ I was just watching the news about the tornadoes 🌪 and hope you’re okay, it got very bad here today with loss of power for hours. I was scared but we didn’t have tornadoes. Always know you’re in the “tribe” and you’re wonderful!! I am so happy to know you and that you have stayed on here. 💛💛 big hugs my dear friend, Ginger 🍃🌹🍃
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
The part about "why don't you buy yourself something nice," and then "buy something for others," and "no one is buying me gifts," and about greed, made me feel it was directed at all of us....Vicky speaks of buying for family, RS speaks of gifts from husband and buying for family, and I was telling of everything I bought everywhere, not just on here.

And BTW, before I post anymore, am I part of the tribe? I have lived through storms today mostly inside a closet with fear, and no one has ever spoke on my behalf either, is why my posts have sounded defensive in past. And today over 2 dozen, that they know of, lost their lives in TN from tornadoes.

Want to see what people have to say cause I like 2 way streets, and I don't cast my pearls out everywhere.
You BET you are ❤️❤️❤️❤️
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I don't want to be angry at anyone. I'd like to move on. Just know that I'm not sure what to expect if SHE shows up again. There are things I don't understand and I won't tolerate being treated that way again. Name calling isn't ok. We are adults and should be able to express how we feel without resorting to grade school antics. I love you ALL and have missed you. I REALLY have missed you. 💞
@Ginger - beautifully said. No one will be tearing us apart as we are hyper-aware now.

@Gemsnob, I don't ever want to be angry either as it kinda kills me. It knocks me down. So, poor baby that I am, I try my best to avoid the anger, or I "take it" when I shouldn't, or I hold it in. ;) ...... I'm my own worst enemy and no one can beat me up like "I" can. I may not "get it" when it's happening in real time- but I ALWAYS think about it and let it soak in then usually realize what a jerk thing I did. Then I buy everyone gifts and presents to make up for it because that's what materialistic people do - they try to buy people :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Anywho, I'm all into moving on and I feel the day was a good day now that you are back. I also think we are all more informed and aware of undesirables so this won't happen again. (stupid blue box that when I hit "enter" - mentions happen)
I love you girl. You're the best. Don't beat yourself up. I always tell myself "I'm not in high school anymore" . I don't need to worry about being a people pleaser or making sure I don't make anyone mad. It doesn't always work, but I'm trying. It takes too much energy to try to please EVERYONE. And, it's just not possible. 💕
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

@Rolltide - we Alabamians have to stick together! I definitely consider you as our "tribe" and I'm glad we had that convo - it made my heart feel good. I'm sorry too that you had to ask. <<< kills me.

I thought of you and your family in TN and I did read you said they were fine this morning - BUT I'm sorry you went through that worry.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I don't want to be angry at anyone. I'd like to move on. Just know that I'm not sure what to expect if SHE shows up again. There are things I don't understand and I won't tolerate being treated that way again. Name calling isn't ok. We are adults and should be able to express how we feel without resorting to grade school antics. I love you ALL and have missed you. I REALLY have missed you. 💞
@Ginger - beautifully said. No one will be tearing us apart as we are hyper-aware now.

@Gemsnob, I don't ever want to be angry either as it kinda kills me. It knocks me down. So, poor baby that I am, I try my best to avoid the anger, or I "take it" when I shouldn't, or I hold it in. ;) ...... I'm my own worst enemy and no one can beat me up like "I" can. I may not "get it" when it's happening in real time- but I ALWAYS think about it and let it soak in then usually realize what a jerk thing I did. Then I buy everyone gifts and presents to make up for it because that's what materialistic people do - they try to buy people :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Anywho, I'm all into moving on and I feel the day was a good day now that you are back. I also think we are all more informed and aware of undesirables so this won't happen again. (stupid blue box that when I hit "enter" - mentions happen)
I love you girl. You're the best. Don't beat yourself up. I always tell myself "I'm not in high school anymore" . I don't need to worry about being a people pleaser or making sure I don't make anyone mad. It doesn't always work, but I'm trying. It takes too much energy to try to please EVERYONE. And, it's just not possible. 💕
I'm the only one of my siblings that is caring for mom - so my family (them) are about pleasing themselves. I people pleased myself right into my situation. :roll:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Okay then (sorry I had to run out for a while so catching up)...

Let me say THIS.

Materialistic? That was clearly deleted because that I would have recalled.

I say this...we all met here...on a dang SHOPPING FORUM!!!! That’s how we bonded.

What do some expect? Yeah, we buy stuff. That’s why we came here to begin with!

So go ahead. Call us that if it makes YOU feel like a good person.

And then in the immortal words of Ms. Swift:

🎼 And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Shall we “shake it off” ladies? 🥰❤️🥰
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Catticus

It is outside the boundaries of belief that anyone would ever think you would intentionally antagonize, hurt, or even irritate someone on purpose!! You have a great heart and a giving nature. You also have a great soul. I for one will never believe any bad intent from you. I am confident in saying the whole tribe is behind you and no one believes your generosity to HHP was done for any other reason than that you are a sensitive and caring woman.
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Rolltide
I don't think that I'd like ducking tornadoes!!
or hurricanes or earthquakes .....I'm a wuss.
I briefly heard some news on the radio that
there was a lot of damage.
Is there anything that you need that I could
priority mail to you?
You are a part of this tribe, "ride or die!" ha
love ya, honey
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Okay then (sorry I had to run out for a while so catching up)...

Let me say THIS.

Materialistic? That was clearly deleted because that I would have recalled.

I say this...we all met here...on a dang SHOPPING FORUM!!!! That’s how we bonded.

What do some expect? Yeah, we buy stuff. That’s why we came here to begin with!

So go ahead. Call us that if it makes YOU feel like a good person.

And then in the immortal words of Ms. Swift:

🎼 And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Shall we “shake it off” ladies? 🥰❤️🥰
🤗💃🤗💃🤗💃🤗💃
4 x