4 years ago

My vote: YES
@Rolltide
Thank you! Everyone in our tribe matters to me! 💞
@

Absolutely ❣❣❣❣❣❣ like Catticus says you're Awesome Blossom 🥰
@

Thank you @Gypsy

I had said something awhile back about ignoring the obvious troublemakers & they would hopefull go away. I glad Vicky brought this very thing up again & from now on, unless there's defending to be done...I'm gonna pretend they're not even there!
6 x

Ginger

Re: Good morning

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I don’t do Facebook either, too much drama & lots of other things going on there. I’m thankful for here that we can all get together. I love you all very much & hope you & your loved ones sleep peaceful tonight. Good night dear friends & I am so happy to see the “tribe” back together. Bless You All, Ginger ♥️♥️💛💛
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

They must be kidding. Kaity is showing a 14k .55gm chain, comparing it to chains 3x as thick. These Hosts must think people are dumb. That chain is so thin. Lucky if it lasts 1 week. Those poor customers are seeing the chains enlarged 25x. Wait until they open the pkg and see the tiny fragile chain. These clasps usually break when first opened. I hope the customers dont put an expensive pendant on it. Slim chance that the pendant will not get lost when the chain breaks.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t do Facebook either, too much drama & lots of other things going on there. I’m thankful for here that we can all get together. I love you all very much & hope you & your loved ones sleep peaceful tonight. Good night dear friends & I am so happy to see the “tribe” back together. Bless You All, Ginger ♥️♥️💛💛
You said it sister! This is an amazing group & I love you all! Prayers for you & your family.
4 x