Good morning

RS

Re: Good morning

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus

It is outside the boundaries of belief that anyone would ever think you would intentionally antagonize, hurt, or even irritate someone on purpose!! You have a great heart and a giving nature. You also have a great soul. I for one will never believe any bad intent from you. I am confident in saying the whole tribe is behind you and no one believes your generosity to HHP was done for any other reason than that you are a sensitive and caring woman.
Well said and ITA!

I mis-understood earlier when someone was referring to the gift giving and I thought that’s what was meant. After some clarification it was made clear to me it was not about Cat doing anything.

I still don’t follow some of this but I get the overall gist.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
The part about "why don't you buy yourself something nice," and then "buy something for others," and "no one is buying me gifts," and about greed, made me feel it was directed at all of us....Vicky speaks of buying for family, RS speaks of gifts from husband and buying for family, and I was telling of everything I bought everywhere, not just on here.

And BTW, before I post anymore, am I part of the tribe? I have lived through storms today mostly inside a closet with fear, and no one has ever spoke on my behalf either, is why my posts have sounded defensive in past. And today over 2 dozen, that they know of, lost their lives in TN from tornadoes.

Want to see what people have to say cause I like 2 way streets, and I don't cast my pearls out everywhere.
Is there anything you need? Are you ok?
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus

It is outside the boundaries of belief that anyone would ever think you would intentionally antagonize, hurt, or even irritate someone on purpose!! You have a great heart and a giving nature. You also have a great soul. I for one will never believe any bad intent from you. I am confident in saying the whole tribe is behind you and no one believes your generosity to HHP was done for any other reason than that you are a sensitive and caring woman.
Well said and ITA!

I mis-understood earlier when someone was referring to the gift giving and I thought that’s what was meant. After some clarification it was made clear to me it was not about Cat doing anything.

RS - I T A ❓❓ -GYPSY
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hey @Gemsnob

Nice to see you back! You were missed...we’ve been hollering for ya’❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

I see the question was posed but I don’t think you answered. You don’t have to but I will ask again...

Were you in a verbal scuffle over yonder? Is that why you left?

Stick around k? 🥰🥰🥰
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus

Well said and ITA!

RS - I T A ❓❓ -GYPSY
I totally agree ❣️❣️❣️
2 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hey @Gemsnob

Nice to see you back! You were missed...we’ve been hollering for ya’❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

I see the question was posed but I don’t think you answered. You don’t have to but I will ask again...

Were you in a verbal scuffle over yonder? Is that why you left?

Stick around k? 🥰🥰🥰
No verbal scuffle. I just didn't like the "direction" things were going and she gave me bad vibes.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Well said and ITA!

RS - I T A ❓❓ -GYPSY
I totally agree ❣️❣️❣️
Oh yes . I knew that one , I'm just blurry eyed and tired 🥴 thank you
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Moldevort would tell me NOT to post on something she just posted about as she wanted others to post first....! Control much? like an idiot - I"d say, "okay." ugh. Also, remember when this was happening, I was seriously struggling with mom and IV's. So I was up late for a late infusion and PM is the only time she would appear. Did ya'll notice that? I often thought, if you are starting this site - and want to get people involved - there was A LOT of time between her interacting with ya'll. Did you notice that?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Moldevort would tell me NOT to post on something she just posted about as she wanted others to post first....! Control much? like an idiot - I"d say, "okay." ugh. Also, remember when this was happening, I was seriously struggling with mom and IV's. So I was up late for a late infusion and PM is the only time she would appear. Did ya'll notice that? I often thought, if you are starting this site - and want to get people involved - there was A LOT of time between her interacting with ya'll. Did you notice that?
I wasn’t there much so I didn’t notice. Does she work during the day perhaps? But if you are going to run a blog, it’s like a business and you have to work at it...yourself. Not rely on telling others what to do for you.
3 x

Gemsnob

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
It's like she came here first to find people to follow her blog. The whole thing was just weird. Im sorry that you got dragged into that. You are just very kind and helpful and sometimes people take advantage of that.
4 x