Know it by ❤️
That's it! Sing it, my sister!
💕🦜💞👩🏻‍🦰💞🦜💕
3 x

Blossom

Re: Good morning

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Catticus[/@
I really am truly sorry. I did jump to conclusions. I knew I had trouble wrapping my brain around my thoughts about the gift post. Now I know why...I was stupid.

I hope everyone can forgive me for misunderstanding Catt's post & misleading everyone.

Can I still be part of the tribe?
6 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

Thanks to you all for thoughts and prayers..And surrounding me with your hearts!
💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💕
6 x

Blossom

No I don't do FB. Tried it once. Realized I had nothing to post about & hoped anyone I knew would share with me the old school way. They haven't. Friends just tell me 'you need to get on FB!' Uh, no thanks.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus
I'm sorry for thinking your post to her seemed like you actually knew her. It blew my mind but I see I missed the whole point. Had she not been so rude to Gemsnob, your post about gifts to her would never have come up. Guilt by association is wrong. And I was wrong. Please forgive me Catt.

I'm so glad you came here to straighten me out! ❤
Blossom! 🌺🦋🌺 Awesome Blossom!

No apologies needed! Of COURSE it would look odd to see that if you did not know about the rings I offered her way before that, and what with attempted INFESTATIONS I shall call them, welllllll?

What is it I always have said on here?

Copying Agatha Christie's detective character, Hercule Poirot?

"Me, I suspect everybody."
🤣😂🤣

We are human beings and we feel. We cannot control an initial feeling and if we get any odd feelings or that "wariness", we aren't wrong in using our best judgment to find out. The bible says: Be as wise as serpents, yet as gentle as doves."

You saw: "I have some gifts for you!" That must have sounded soooooo creeeeeepy! It's because of the timing of my post to her. I thought at first that she meant all of us, and that her blow up at Gemsnob was (I thought) to all of us and that she was using the name Snob in reference to her user name. It was confusing and happened so fast.
🤯

Do you guys all talk together on FB? I'm feeling like I'm missing out on so much. I need to get on OSOTTs blog. But is it private?

I love you, My Blossom. You'll always be my Awesome Blossom!

You have nothing to apologize for!
🌿🌺🦋🥰🦋🌺🌿
@Catticus, that is exactly what happened as I didn't know about the rings. Trying to slueth it all out - it looked out of place - I did post that you being friends with her (possible Voldamort) is "whats the way or words I used?" - not something I was concerned with... or something like that. No harm? I don't know but RS has a screenshot - I didn't screenshot what I wrote. It matters not. It was all kinda confusing.

Gawd, it seems I'm talking a lot about Voldemort - but she blew up with the facebook page someone else started (I can't remember who) as they didn't make her a admin. I told her, "just ask her to" - maybe she did but one day she messaged me (we messaged through messenger) that she was going to start her own facebook page (not use the one that created for her). I'm not on facebook hardly (don't trust it) but I did at first when this was started.

The sister site I created for her - I put to private - as I didn't want her or anyone to think I did it for "myself" as it would be opposite of the truth. BUT, last week (?) I changed it to "public" (because I don't care anymore) so that people can use it as a base if something happens here. What if SLC does away with this forum? That would be utterly devastating to me. I will give admin to anyone who wants it - its FREE - so it's OURS not "mine." When I made it originally, I wrote it like it was from "her" but I changed that up - and I haven't visited the verbage since the beginning and I'm sure it needs tweeking. If it seems like "mine" I didn't mean it to be so.

So this forum is the only place I post. The "FriendsUnplugged" site is there - as insurance. FU <<<<<< :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: is just "there"
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
@@Gypsy
Doc is still concern.
And we will continue to pray together 🙏💜
Remember you are strong. You are a fighter
You have a huge support group of Friends here ❣❣
Please have a restful night. God bless (((HUGS)))-GYPSY
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus

It is outside the boundaries of belief that anyone would ever think you would intentionally antagonize, hurt, or even irritate someone on purpose!! You have a great heart and a giving nature. You also have a great soul. I for one will never believe any bad intent from you. I am confident in saying the whole tribe is behind you and no one believes your generosity to HHP was done for any other reason than that you are a sensitive and caring woman.
Ohhhhhhh JewelryQueen!

Your post. It's making me cry. I think, because I had no clue about any of this, and last night was wondering who others meant about "The Olive Branch" and I was trying to look online here to help figure out for them, if other new members were ones maybe making trouble.

I had no clue this whole time. I thought it was another new member others were talking about.

It's okay, though! Please, nobody feel badly! I'm fine! I "GET IT"! I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY how that post of mine came across!

Thank you, JQ, our Queen Bee! 💞🐝💞

I love you so! I hope you're feeling better and I'm praying for you and your sister!!!!!

🌸🌿🦋🐱🦋🌿🌸

Be back. My mom has muscle spasms and I need to get to the kitchen.
5 x

Blossom

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus[/@
I really am truly sorry. I did jump to conclusions. I knew I had trouble wrapping my brain around my thoughts about the gift post. Now I know why...I was stupid.

I hope everyone can forgive me for misunderstanding Catt's post & misleading everyone.

@@

My vote: YES
@@

@Rolltide
Thank you! Everyone in our tribe matters to me! 💞
5 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus[/@

@

My vote: YES
@

@Rolltide
Thank you! Everyone in our tribe matters to me! 💞
@@

Absolutely ❣❣❣❣❣❣ like Catticus says you're Awesome Blossom 🥰
4 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
No I don't do FB. Tried it once. Realized I had nothing to post about & hoped anyone I knew would share with me the old school way. They haven't. Friends just tell me 'you need to get on FB!' Uh, no thanks.
Agree
No facebook
3 x