Good morning

Gypsy

Good morning

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I hope that everyone had a restful evening and that you and your loved ones are well -Gypsy
3 x

honey

Re: Good morning

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy, I hope all is well at your place and
that the kitties are content.
Any more sleuthing today? 8-)
I am not sure about that topic I studied yesterday?
Just have to wait and see.
Love and prayers, honey
4 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Gypsy, I hope all is well at your place and
that the kitties are content.
Any more sleuthing today? 8-)
I am not sure about that topic I studied yesterday?
Just have to wait and see.
Love and prayers, honey
I have tried but about something different
Cant figure it out
About ready to give.up

Thank you for at least asking how I am
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Good morning @Gypsy
@honey
Hope all is well 👍
Its so annoying to watch Shoplc. Peter and Shannon are trying to sell the TLV, which includes a Niassa Ruby ring. Shannon raving about this Fissure filled ring. Peter is pretending that if a certain number of people call, he will drop the price. Sooo annoying. We all know the prices are pretty much set, unless its a brand new item, then they can play around with a few dollars.
Maybe this game sells these rings, plus the hosts not warning to be careful about cleaning the FF stones, but we lose trust in what hosts say, so it hurts future sales. Shannon knows these rubies have little value, yet she is raving about them, so viewers order.
Who can trust a word she says about stones in the future ??
There are very few Hosts that are trustworthy in their opinions anymore. Becky says it like it is. Not just to sell the ring.
I had to switch channels.
5 x

honey

Hi Vicky and Gypsy, I just threw the question out to Preston
about the changing topic in the tanzanite smack down continues
thread, because I was curiouser and curiouser.

I can only listen to the hosts half the way' because they only
disclose half the info.

Love you guys, honey
4 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning @Gypsy
@honey
Hope all is well 👍
Its so annoying to watch Shoplc. Peter and Shannon are trying to sell the TLV, which includes a Niassa Ruby ring. Shannon raving about this Fissure filled ring. Peter is pretending that if a certain number of people call, he will drop the price. Sooo annoying. We all know the prices are pretty much set, unless its a brand new item, then they can play around with a few dollars.
Maybe this game sells these rings, plus the hosts not warning to be careful about cleaning the FF stones, but we lose trust in what hosts say, so it hurts future sales. Shannon knows these rubies have little value, yet she is raving about them, so viewers order.
There are very few Hosts that are trustworthy in their opinions anymore. Becky says it like it is. Not just to sell the ring.
Good morning Vicky
Yeah game over
Not watching.

-Gypsy
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning friends❤️

How is everyone?

@Gypsy
@honey
@Vicky

I’m up, having my first of two cups!

The boys have more yard chores today so I am up and about to start making biscuits and gravy. Gotta feed those men!

Are you all talking about the hint I threw out there yesterday?

I thought you could find it. Maybe I can make it more clear without just outright saying it?

I hope you all have a wonderful day. The guys working here today. Painting for me and a couple of errands. I got behind again on painting with my trip over the weekend.

Stay safe and healthy my friends....🥰🥰🥰
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning @Gypsy
@honey
Hope all is well 👍
I thought the TLV was pink sapphire, diopside and blue sapphire? Did I miss one? I don’t like rubies but just curious! ❤️
1 x

honey

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning friends❤️

How is everyone?

@Gypsy
@honey
@Vicky

I’m up, having my first of two cups!

The boys have more yard chores today so I am up and about to start making biscuits and gravy. Gotta feed those men!

Are you all talking about the hint I threw out there yesterday?

I thought you could find it. Maybe I can make it more clear without just outright saying it?

I hope you all have a wonderful day. The guys working here today. Painting for me and a couple of errands. I got behind again on painting with my trip over the weekend.

Stay safe and healthy my friends....🥰🥰🥰
Good morning RS,
went thru a pot of coffee and am about to
head out to the market.
Glad yer guys are keeping busy, you too!
hey, Shop4Joy spiked a fever last night that
continued thru this morning, and was on her
way to the ER to meet dr. I am praying so
hard for her kick it's butt!
later, honey
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@honey

OH NOOOOOOOO.......🥺🥺🥺🥺😢😢😢😢

I hope she’s okay. I hope we hear from her as soon as she’s able. Did she post that last night? I didn’t see it.

Please be safe and check in when you can @Shop4joy ❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 x