Good morning

Gypsy

Re: Good morning

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Moldevort would tell me NOT to post on something she just posted about as she wanted others to post first....! Control much? like an idiot - I"d say, "okay." ugh. Also, remember when this was happening, I was seriously struggling with mom and IV's. So I was up late for a late infusion and PM is the only time she would appear. Did ya'll notice that? I often thought, if you are starting this site - and want to get people involved - there was A LOT of time between her interacting with ya'll. Did you notice that?
Yes I noticed that too.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Are you guys taking about my post to HHP about having gifts for her?

That's because awhile ago she ordered a rough cut Bali ring. She said it had a large crack in the stone.

She said something like "Okay, I'm poor!" And said she got a discount on it.

I felt badly for her so offered her one that I had. Because I had won the same ring. She said she would accept it, then changed her mind (this is not in a locked or removed thread that I know of) saying she was taught to pay for your own things.

I told her I wasn't a "Tanzanite" person and she could have my Tanzanite rings I won if she wanted, if they were size 8. She had Danielle help her and Danielle managed to find this small ring in her size.

But here I had already offered, so I wanted to give her those rings. I thought there would be a way to exchange addresses on THAT SITE we left, but there wasn't.

I had told her the truth: I won't be wearing them, so why not accept them? They'd just sit there and they weren't AAA or AA at all.

That's what I meant when I said I have some gifts for you.

The Tanzanite rings I had said long ago that they were hers.

I do not know HHP and I left the WP site because of seeing how Gemaholic was rude to Ginger. I was trying at first to keep the peace like Gypsy was doing and commented to Ginger to please come back.

It still bothered me how Gemaholic said what she did to Ginger.

Then I noticed she only really wanted us to talk about gems and well, that's boring to me.

I think you mean Voldemort when discussing her.

That's all I know.

I stood up for HHP because I didn't really see it as random. I had seen her discuss getting the Tanzanite ring, then it having a crack. She mentioned having it "better" financially years ago.

That made me feel bad for her. So that's what the "I have some gifts for you" meant. The Tanzanite rings I offered her awhile ago.

I wasn't NOT sticking up for Gemsnob. I just didn't take what D Flawless said as meant for us.

Is that the post you're thinking about? Mine to HHP after she lost her temper and called Gemsnob a snob?
Thank you dear Catt for saying this about what the one on WP said about me. I don’t think she & I clicked because I had a bad feeling about her & couldn’t stay there after I read what she said. I remember reading the post where you offered HHP your tanzanite ring, she was really wanting one. You hadn’t really spoken to her before that. I’m not sure who she is really, but I’m getting the impression several are trying to cause chaos in this forum between us, I think because we left that place & they don’t like it that we’re still here. (Just my opinion) But I honestly didn’t want to cause problems for you all over there & I just wished her well and left. But I do believe we’re being targeted & several new names have me leery lately. I’ve not read everything nor have I seen everything since a lot has been deleted. But I’ve learned you have to let people learn for themselves how others truly are & that’s why I didn’t make a big deal about her comments on WP about me. I think she needed everyone to make her blog a success & everyone left, so I think they’re back here under various names. But we’ve got to stick together & not give anyone the benefit of getting to us & making trouble within our friends group. I am behind all of you & will always remain your friend & it’s my greatest pleasure to know you all. So please let’s not let anyone try to divide us again & stick together. Much love and hugs to all my dearest friends.💛💜💛💜💛
Ginger,

I agree. There are new names I don't trust. I can't be certain but I thought HHP joined before Gemaholic. Oh well. It doesn't matter. One should never attack anyone.
I just felt terrible when HHP said her ring was cracked. That's what that was about. And I know what it's like to have no A/C in the desert. I think that is what got me too. People may not know this, but it can cause bad dehydration when driving home from work after your car has been sitting in the hot 110 to 120 degree sun all day.
I found that out the hard way. My heart was pounding and my body was shaking and when I got home my clothing was completely soaking wet. I had to PEEL it off and get in the tub with cold water. I learned that here, you carry water! And my cars were old, and black, so I was always afraid they'd break down on me on the highway and the black paint makes your car retain hear even more. I get heatstroke very easily. I have another old car now, but she has A/C and very very low mileage. She's not going to be considered beautiful to others, but she is to me!
😇
I agree with everything you said. I didn't feel comfortable there because while I am interested in gems and rocks, it isnt something I really want to talk a lot about. And I didn't feel I could be myself there. I didn't like what she said about you. It still stuck with me, when I was trying to get you to come back.
I agree that there are profiles on here that have blatant names and who post in a taunting way, and then some that make you wonder.
If I ever seem "off", please, anyone reading this, please just ask. I have insomnia and am up all night at times, then up too early and crash. My sleep is never the same, never normal.
I have to be up before my dad because I have to get the paper for him, or he will, and yet he walks with a cane now because of his plantar fasciatis. It's a long driveway. Then I need to get the mail or he will, but often I've crashed on my bed when it comes in the afternoon or evenings.
I am up after my parents go to bed cleaning the floors where there is food spilled in the kitchen and dining area because they don't see it, and doing dishes, laundry etc.
It's also often the only time it's quiet. And, I can finally watch TV. I can't during the morning or daytime because that's when my parents do. Plus my depression is bad.
I agree, we should remain vigilant. Our support group causes jealousy. I thought on that site we'd be able to PM each other! Ha! How stupid I was! But I'm not a "blogger" and never have been!
I love you Ginger and have been praying for you and your family! I know you get anxiety like I do. I get depressed and panic type anxiety. They feed off of each other. It's worse now because of this virus thing. And I have to get labwork done and see the PA to get my refills. I have hypertension too. But I'm afraid of going into that disgusting clinic. Last time there was a woman muttering to herself and to others and coughing all over on everyone. Every time I go in there (I don't mean this to sound snotty) I look around and get a creepy feeling because there are usually a lot of strange acting people there. But there aren't a lot of doctors here.
Okay, enough about me. I am rambling. Oh, but I NEVER do that, do I?!? Me? Write a lot?!? Nahhhh!
😂🤣

I love you, My Ginger 🐻!

We shall all pray! Always!

I just heard in my mind:
Let the circle
Be unbroken
By and by, Lord
By and By

I don't know the rest!

Another thing about me that's TMI probably...I drink fluids ALL DAY LONG (OR ALL NIGHT LONG, depending on my sleeping pattern)...WITH ICE! Even in freezing cold weather! I love my ice cubes! I drink iced tea. Anddddd that means? I must make 500 trips at least to my bathroom every day! And it's calling now! LIKE NOWWW!
Be righhhht back!
🤣
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I thank all of you for your good thoughts. And nope, I live just out of the line where it all formed today. The actual TN valley and over took the brunt of it, I think. If there is anything anyone ever needs after these storms, please let me know also. I apologize if it seems I am fishing for sympathy, was not my intention. Gypsy I am sorry you got the scare today. I love everyone, even Valdemort, but I don't love what everyone does (the evil, which we are all capable of without Christ). And Gemsnob, yes I am traumatized from storms and the dog attack, is what I have to work on in therapy, but I WILL get there. \

As far as materialistic goes it is easy trap, and I do have a greed for life after the cancer, I want to experience life as fully as I can every day and enjoy things, and I have ALWAYS loved jewelry. But I don't love ANYTHING more than GOD, for without him I literally would have no life. Don't like that? Tough, deal with it! I do things for people any time I can and many times God for sure directs me, but that is between me and Him. I am sorry for anyone here I have EVER offended, didn't mean to (OSOTT this for sure means you cause that time about hijacking I meant nothing at all by it, was wondering if u thot I did it somehow). It is as one once said, that it is hard to read emotions on a forum.

God bless you all and keep you in all his ways. -Rolltide
I have a very strong faith in God. I appreciate yours as well. I don't hate anyone, only what they do. It takes a lot of energy to hate someone and I feel you have to have some vested interest in the person to expend that much energy. I can still be cautious though. I hope you find love and support here, even if it's a prayer request. ❤️
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

...There’s a better home a’waitin’...
In the sky Lord in the sky....

Know it by ❤️
6 x

Gemsnob

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Are you guys taking about my post to HHP about having gifts for her?

That's because awhile ago she ordered a rough cut Bali ring. She said it had a large crack in the stone.

She said something like "Okay, I'm poor!" And said she got a discount on it.

I felt badly for her so offered her one that I had. Because I had won the same ring. She said she would accept it, then changed her mind (this is not in a locked or removed thread that I know of) saying she was taught to pay for your own things.

I told her I wasn't a "Tanzanite" person and she could have my Tanzanite rings I won if she wanted, if they were size 8. She had Danielle help her and Danielle managed to find this small ring in her size.

But here I had already offered, so I wanted to give her those rings. I thought there would be a way to exchange addresses on THAT SITE we left, but there wasn't.

I had told her the truth: I won't be wearing them, so why not accept them? They'd just sit there and they weren't AAA or AA at all.

That's what I meant when I said I have some gifts for you.

The Tanzanite rings I had said long ago that they were hers.

I do not know HHP and I left the WP site because of seeing how Gemaholic was rude to Ginger. I was trying at first to keep the peace like Gypsy was doing and commented to Ginger to please come back.

It still bothered me how Gemaholic said what she did to Ginger.

Then I noticed she only really wanted us to talk about gems and well, that's boring to me.

I think you mean Voldemort when discussing her.

That's all I know.

I stood up for HHP because I didn't really see it as random. I had seen her discuss getting the Tanzanite ring, then it having a crack. She mentioned having it "better" financially years ago.

That made me feel bad for her. So that's what the "I have some gifts for you" meant. The Tanzanite rings I offered her awhile ago.

I wasn't NOT sticking up for Gemsnob. I just didn't take what D Flawless said as meant for us.

Is that the post you're thinking about? Mine to HHP after she lost her temper and called Gemsnob a snob?
Thank you dear Catt for saying this about what the one on WP said about me. I don’t think she & I clicked because I had a bad feeling about her & couldn’t stay there after I read what she said. I remember reading the post where you offered HHP your tanzanite ring, she was really wanting one. You hadn’t really spoken to her before that. I’m not sure who she is really, but I’m getting the impression several are trying to cause chaos in this forum between us, I think because we left that place & they don’t like it that we’re still here. (Just my opinion) But I honestly didn’t want to cause problems for you all over there & I just wished her well and left. But I do believe we’re being targeted & several new names have me leery lately. I’ve not read everything nor have I seen everything since a lot has been deleted. But I’ve learned you have to let people learn for themselves how others truly are & that’s why I didn’t make a big deal about her comments on WP about me. I think she needed everyone to make her blog a success & everyone left, so I think they’re back here under various names. But we’ve got to stick together & not give anyone the benefit of getting to us & making trouble within our friends group. I am behind all of you & will always remain your friend & it’s my greatest pleasure to know you all. So please let’s not let anyone try to divide us again & stick together. Much love and hugs to all my dearest friends.💛💜💛💜💛
Ginger,

I agree. There are new names I don't trust. I can't be certain but I thought HHP joined before Gemaholic. Oh well. It doesn't matter. One should never attack anyone.
I just felt terrible when HHP said her ring was cracked. That's what that was about. And I know what it's like to have no A/C in the desert. I think that is what got me too. People may not know this, but it can cause bad dehydration when driving home from work after your car has been sitting in the hot 110 to 120 degree sun all day.
I found that out the hard way. My heart was pounding and my body was shaking and when I got home my clothing was completely soaking wet. I had to PEEL it off and get in the tub with cold water. I learned that here, you carry water! And my cars were old, and black, so I was always afraid they'd break down on me on the highway and the black paint makes your car retain hear even more. I get heatstroke very easily. I have another old car now, but she has A/C and very very low mileage. She's not going to be considered beautiful to others, but she is to me!
😇
I agree with everything you said. I didn't feel comfortable there because while I am interested in gems and rocks, it isnt something I really want to talk a lot about. And I didn't feel I could be myself there. I didn't like what she said about you. It still stuck with me, when I was trying to get you to come back.
I agree that there are profiles on here that have blatant names and who post in a taunting way, and then some that make you wonder.
If I ever seem "off", please, anyone reading this, please just ask. I have insomnia and am up all night at times, then up too early and crash. My sleep is never the same, never normal.
I have to be up before my dad because I have to get the paper for him, or he will, and yet he walks with a cane now because of his plantar fasciatis. It's a long driveway. Then I need to get the mail or he will, but often I've crashed on my bed when it comes in the afternoon or evenings.
I am up after my parents go to bed cleaning the floors where there is food spilled in the kitchen and dining area because they don't see it, and doing dishes, laundry etc.
It's also often the only time it's quiet. And, I can finally watch TV. I can't during the morning or daytime because that's when my parents do. Plus my depression is bad.
I agree, we should remain vigilant. Our support group causes jealousy. I thought on that site we'd be able to PM each other! Ha! How stupid I was! But I'm not a "blogger" and never have been!
I love you Ginger and have been praying for you and your family! I know you get anxiety like I do. I get depressed and panic type anxiety. They feed off of each other. It's worse now because of this virus thing. And I have to get labwork done and see the PA to get my refills. I have hypertension too. But I'm afraid of going into that disgusting clinic. Last time there was a woman muttering to herself and to others and coughing all over on everyone. Every time I go in there (I don't mean this to sound snotty) I look around and get a creepy feeling because there are usually a lot of strange acting people there. But there aren't a lot of doctors here.
Okay, enough about me. I am rambling. Oh, but I NEVER do that, do I?!? Me? Write a lot?!? Nahhhh!
😂🤣

I love you, My Ginger 🐻!

We shall all pray! Always!

I just heard in my mind:
Let the circle
Be unbroken
By and by, Lord
By and By

I don't know the rest!

Another thing about me that's TMI probably...I drink fluids ALL DAY LONG (OR ALL NIGHT LONG, depending on my sleeping pattern)...WITH ICE! Even in freezing cold weather! I love my ice cubes! I drink iced tea. Anddddd that means? I must make 500 trips at least to my bathroom every day! And it's calling now! LIKE NOWWW!
Be righhhht back!
🤣
You shouldn't feel bad for being kind and understanding. I'm very sorry that I made you feel bad. I truly am. I hope you will forgive me. You are an awesome person and I'm sorry. ❤️
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

@RS , I did ask her if she had a job as I wondered since she was only showing up late at night - She told me that she didn't like giving out personal info. :lol: :lol: so I said, "okay" - ugh.

@Rolltide, my feeble mind barely remembers that and also Voldemort was involved so everything I thought before was conceived wrong. I apologize to you for any thing I've said or done to you too to offend. My apology goes to anyone here. I know better now. I would love to think that TODAY is a new beginning for all of us. A new tribe - shinny and bright. No tarnish places.

@Rolltide , I too am worried about @Shop4Joy and I hope she comes and lets us know how she is doing. She went in the hospital this morning after a fever if anyone doesn't know this. She is such a sweet lady. Prayers going up for her.
6 x

Gemsnob

4 years ago
@RS , I did ask her if she had a job as I wondered since she was only showing up late at night - She told me that she didn't like giving out personal info. :lol: :lol: so I said, "okay" - ugh.

@Rolltide, my feeble mind barely remembers that and also Voldemort was involved so everything I thought before was conceived wrong. I apologize to you for any thing I've said or done to you too to offend. My apology goes to anyone here. I know better now. I would love to think that TODAY is a new beginning for all of us. A new tribe - shinny and bright. No tarnish places.

@Rolltide , I too am worried about @Shop4Joy and I hope she comes and lets us know how she is doing. She went in the hospital this morning after a fever if anyone doesn't know this. She is such a sweet lady. Prayers going up for her.
Thank you for the update about Shop4Joy. I have days worth of posts to catch up on. I will keep her in my prayers 🙏.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago

A “yes” would be too personal?

Gimme a break. THAT comment was more control...pure and simple.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Moldevort would tell me NOT to post on something she just posted about as she wanted others to post first....! Control much? like an idiot - I"d say, "okay." ugh. Also, remember when this was happening, I was seriously struggling with mom and IV's. So I was up late for a late infusion and PM is the only time she would appear. Did ya'll notice that? I often thought, if you are starting this site - and want to get people involved - there was A LOT of time between her interacting with ya'll. Did you notice that?
It's like she came here first to find people to follow her blog. The whole thing was just weird. Im sorry that you got dragged into that. You are just very kind and helpful and sometimes people take advantage of that.
This is exactly what I finally realized - at the end. She was only on this forum for a month before she left to start the blog.

Yes, if you are going to spend $100 on a blog :roll: you would want to work it, yes? None of it made sense. I think I was waiting for it to make sense - then it blew up.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

@Sisters.
Checking in.
@Rolltide
So, happy to see you back!
Absolutely, you are part of the tribe and always will be!
So, glad that you're safe! Those people don't matter.
Love ya!🥰
@Gemsnob
Welcome back, so glad to see you! You don't have to that with, those you truly love you.❣
7 x