Free shipping email?

RS

Free shipping email?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

So what happened with THAT issue?

We inquired this morning and haven’t heard a word.

Of course the offer was for today so...yeah...
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Free shipping email?

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Good morning,
I truly apologize about the Free Shipping promotion that was not working yesterday but no worries, we are honoring it. If you can please email customerservice@shoplc.com with your order number we will be glad to refund you the cost of the shipping. Again, we deeply apologize about the technical issue we ran into.
Thanks,
Miranda A
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,
I truly apologize about the Free Shipping promotion that was not working yesterday but no worries, we are honoring it. If you can please email customerservice@shoplc.com with your order number we will be glad to refund you the cost of the shipping. Again, we deeply apologize about the technical issue we ran into.
Thanks,
Miranda A
Thank you! I will get right on sending that email.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,
Thanks,
Miranda A
I emailed the above email address two days ago. I still have not received a response. I have also not received a refund on the shipping.

Hello?
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,
Thanks,
Miranda A
I emailed the above email address two days ago. I still have not received a response. I have also not received a refund on the shipping.

Hello?
Good morning,

I deeply apologize if this hasn't been addressed yet. Please forward the email to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, and I will make sure it gets taken care of if it hasn't already. Thank you for bring us to our attention, and I hope you are having a great day.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,
Thanks,
Miranda A

Hello?
Good morning,

I deeply apologize if this hasn't been addressed yet. Please forward the email to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, and I will make sure it gets taken care of if it hasn't already. Thank you for bring us to our attention, and I hope you are having a great day.
Good (early) morning Preston!

No it has not been taken care of yet. I will forward the same email I sent previously to you right now.
Thank you 😊
1 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Hello?
Good morning,

No it has not been taken care of yet. I will forward the same email I sent previously to you right now.
Thank you 😊
Thank you so much for sending that to me. I have taken care of it, and have responded to you privately! Thank you so much for reaching out!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you 😊
Thank you so much for sending that to me. I have taken care of it, and have responded to you privately! Thank you so much for reaching out!
Thank you SO much Preston.
I checked and it is already showing in “pending” transactions.
Many thanks again😊😊😊
2 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Thank you to Daniel for the same!
2 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I emailed Preston. He responded right away. I already got a email from Paypal that my shipping was refunded.
Thank you Preston !!
2 x