Selfish person!

Gem Lover

Selfish person!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The person who works at the medical facility that I go to that tested positive for the virus was suppose to self isolate themselves, well this selfish person did not listen and went to a large private function and at this function there were also college students and now another person that was there has tested positive and they think that there are several others that are being tested that attended. Maybe they need to put an ankle bracelet like they do prisoners to make sure these people stay home, I wonder how many others out there that are being isolated at home are also going out and spreading this to others, this makes me so angry. Now the college is worried that these people will have spread it to the school.
5 x

RS

Re: Selfish person!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
The person who works at the medical facility that I go to that tested positive for the virus was suppose to self isolate themselves, well this selfish person did not listen and went to a large private function and at this function there were also college students and now another person that was there has tested positive and they think that there are several others that are being tested that attended. Maybe they need to put an ankle bracelet like they do prisoners to make sure these people stay home, I wonder how many others out there that are being isolated at home are also going out and spreading this to others, this makes me so angry. Now the college is worried that these people will have spread it to the school.
That is just horrible! Makes me so angry that people only think of themselves. They do what they want and be dammed what their actions may do to others.
😡😡😡😡
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@RS I could not live with myself if I know I caused some other person to die, some people are just horrible.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@RS I could not live with myself if I know I caused some other person to die, some people are just horrible.
That person doesn’t give a flying fig, otherwise they would have stayed in isolation like they were supposed to.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

The government is allowed, by law, to quarantine people against their will and without representation. This means that if the government THINKS OR FEELS a person MAY be sick, they can isolate. You could disappear and no one would know where you are because by law, they don't have to tell anyone. Be careful what you wish for.
This could turn into a scary movie.
2 x