GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Gypsy

GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING ❗❗
🏵🌺🦋🌸🌼💮

Hope that everyone had a peaceful and restful night
And hoping to hear update from Shop4joy again when she is able. Last night she said she would be in ICU so continue prayers and (((HUGS)))
Prayers & (((HUGS))) to each of you and your families
Extra prayers for those who are in need
🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Well...Yesterday was certainly something wasnt it. 🥰

Along with worring about tornados, coronavirus and illnesses among our family seems there are alot of new names on the forum...
For those we affectionally call the "newbies" you'll notice the chatting here isnt going to be only about gemstones. WELCOME join in on our conversations - We laugh , cry , tease , compliment and yes we complain---- BUT WE DONT BULLY EACH OTHER WE ARE NOT HATERS❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
(yes I was yelling)

💜 💙 💚 💛 🧡
Its warm, dry.and going to be very windy here today
We are under fire warnings....... this is normal for us this time of year.

I've fed my kitties and am about finished with first pot of coffee ☕☕☕☕☕😳😳😳😳😳
I've named the bobtailed kitties, Skeeter and Sam😻😻other than phone calls to make I'm staying home today
not going out unless absolutely necessary.

Hope we all find a reason to do the HAPPY DANCE

-GYPSY 💃💕💃💕💃💕
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

honey

Re: GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy,
I'm happy to see your coffee cup atop! Just started my second cuppa coffee.
I spent way too long at the computer yesterday!!!! I was hooked on the
mystery, plus, I needed to hear something from Shop4Joy. I went to bed
right after she checked in and she was first in my prayers this morning.

Then you Dear Gypsy, thru all of yesterday's posts, I could not help but
notice that the lil' kitty that you were nursing along with the cold, did
not make it. Don't know it's name, he sure was lucky to have you take
care of him and give him a good home.

Can't complain about our weather, we always have a windy March. Today
we'll be in the mid 50's, maybe some rain.

No confirmation of coronavirus in Pittsburgh, though not ignoring the
threat they are making preparations. JQ is in the thick of it in Washington.
She and Sissy have each other and our prayers to keep safe.

Radio just said that count of two dozen dead in TN, and lot's of carnage.
I hope that Rolltide is well, she sounds like the type to roll up those sleeves
and be of help to the less fortunate.

Just reading and catching up on the posts and listening to Michele and Becky.

Love ya,
honey

/color]
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone. I had a busy day yesterday. Zonked out on the couch around 8 last night. Woke up around 2:30 this morning. Grabbed a BIG cup of cappucinno, got my 15 pound sausage with legs by my side and in the quiet of the morning said my prayers for all. My, my, my...our list keeps growing. God is probably going.." Oh, it's you, again ?". I'm kinda going, " Yep, you guessed it...me again." Glad I'm not being charged like in a long distance phone call... I would be broke. Hope everyone is feeling better. I know prayers work. It's all in His time, and His will. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Having another RFA for my right side on 17th of March then a week or 2 later, RFA on left side. ( This is the one where they burn the nerves in my back. No fun here ). Dr. also suggesting that I have an implant of basically a TENS unit to help with the neuropathy in my feet and left leg. ( A big sarcastic oh yay here ) had to advocate for hubs with his primary care physician yesterday via phone. Three phone call conversations, a frazzled mind and nothing short of going to her office and personally strangling her. I would love nothing more than to change doctors... but, she has been his primary for 10 years or so. With what is going on with him I think we need to stay put. Starting with a new doctor would probably take us back to square one. But, I FINALLY got through to the woman. So until his appointment on the 19th, she is keeping him on low dose steroid. I've got news for her though. I AM GOIN TO HIS APPOINTMENT WITH HIM ON THE 10TH. AND SHE WILL BE KEEPING HIM ON A MAINTENANCE LOW DOSE STEROID. Now, I know steroids could have undesirable side effects. But, if you only knew how sick hubs is and how much better he is on the steroid... you would understand why we are fighting to keep him on them. Without them, hubs is a dead man NOT walking. Literally. He is so weak he needs help to get from the bed to the bathroom. Can't eat. Sick all of the time. Sleeps all day....up to 22 hours. He's breathing and that's about it. On the steroid he's up. Eats. ( though not as much as he should ). He does soooo much better. It's almost like a 180. A couple of my be sties that I used to work with found out that I have retired. They were shocked to say the least. They thought I was going to stay at my job till I dropped dead. ( FACEBOOK SNOOPS ) So before I zonked out I called them both. Told them why I had to retire. They were so kind. Offered to help if I need anything. Glad that you could use the name Skeeter. Going to jump off of this thread ..... see what else is going on. I hope all of our MIA'S have checked in. A big warm WELCOME to all of our NEWBIES. Ya' ll grab your coffee and join us. THE NICEST PLACE TO BE IS IN SOMEONE'S THOUGHTS.... THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE.... IS IN SOMEONE'S PRAYERS.
5 x

Gypsy

Good Morning @honey

Yes my eyes are still abit blurry from yesterday too !
Usually in evenings I turn off my wifi and doing my evening chores one of which is washing any dishes I've used during the day. Doing chores around 9pm last night and when it came time to do dishes.......
There was 1 coffee cup and 1 knife 🤯
other than my PB toast at 3 am. I forgot to eat❗ OOPS

My babys name was Sookie 😢 and Saber kitty is better from his cold but lost alot of weight so I'm trying to make sure.he eats really well

Hopefully today will be a good day all around 🥰

(((HUGS))) & ❤❤ -Gypsy
Last edited by Gypsy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
HAPPY SUNSHINE TO ALL FRIENDS🌝⭐️
THE 2 cups☕️☕️ Did its job this morning😆
Planning to Make a quick trip to the party store before it gets crowded to get moving party supplies. One of my kids moved yesterday, so the family congrats celebration is on.
I am ready with my anti-virus🐉 fighter supplies🧤😷🚰🧴🧫🧼🧹🍒
Hope @Shop4joy is able to get out of the ICU today.
Did my nightly prayers for ALL ON OUR LIST, but asked GOD to remember ALL ON THIS FORUM.
My ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ To all my friends🥰
4 x

Gypsy

Good morning Angelflutter 💜 sounds like you were very busy I dont understand some of the procedures that you are going through but it doesn't sound fun and I'm praying that these things though painful sounding are good things. I understand about the steroids the doctors added those to my husbands list of meds . I'm glad your hubby is eating some at least. There were always so many side effects on all his meds to keep track of and I had to hide his meds from him
He would forget her very angry & try take them again 😢 It was so difficult to watch my strong husband get so frail. When the cancer invaded his brain and he slowly stopped recognizing me I cried non-stop
I still cry single day for him & our son 🥺🥺

Geezer just didnt seem to fit, but Sam popped out of my mouth when feeding him and he looked up at me
So okay......Sam it is ❗❗

Well I'm crying again
(((HUGS))) -GYPSY 💔
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone. I had a busy day yesterday. Zonked out on the couch around 8 last night. Woke up around 2:30 this morning. Grabbed a BIG cup of cappucinno, got my 15 pound sausage with legs by my side and in the quiet of the morning said my prayers for all. My, my, my...our list keeps growing. God is probably going.." Oh, it's you, again ?". I'm kinda going, " Yep, you guessed it...me again." Glad I'm not being charged like in a long distance phone call... I would be broke. Hope everyone is feeling better. I know prayers work. It's all in His time, and His will. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Having another RFA for my right side on 17th of March then a week or 2 later, RFA on left side. ( This is the one where they burn the nerves in my back. No fun here ). Dr. also suggesting that I have an implant of basically a TENS unit to help with the neuropathy in my feet and left leg. ( A big sarcastic oh yay here ) had to advocate for hubs with his primary care physician yesterday via phone. Three phone call conversations, a frazzled mind and nothing short of going to her office and personally strangling her. I would love nothing more than to change doctors... but, she has been his primary for 10 years or so. With what is going on with him I think we need to stay put. Starting with a new doctor would probably take us back to square one. But, I FINALLY got through to the woman. So until his appointment on the 19th, she is keeping him on low dose steroid. I've got news for her though. I AM GOIN TO HIS APPOINTMENT WITH HIM ON THE 10TH. AND SHE WILL BE KEEPING HIM ON A MAINTENANCE LOW DOSE STEROID. Now, I know steroids could have undesirable side effects. But, if you only knew how sick hubs is and how much better he is on the steroid... you would understand why we are fighting to keep him on them. Without them, hubs is a dead man NOT walking. Literally. He is so weak he needs help to get from the bed to the bathroom. Can't eat. Sick all of the time. Sleeps all day....up to 22 hours. He's breathing and that's about it. On the steroid he's up. Eats. ( though not as much as he should ). He does soooo much better. It's almost like a 180. A couple of my be sties that I used to work with found out that I have retired. They were shocked to say the least. They thought I was going to stay at my job till I dropped dead. ( FACEBOOK SNOOPS ) So before I zonked out I called them both. Told them why I had to retire. They were so kind. Offered to help if I need anything. Glad that you could use the name Skeeter. Going to jump off of this thread ..... see what else is going on. I hope all of our MIA'S have checked in. A big warm WELCOME to all of our NEWBIES. Ya' ll grab your coffee and join us. THE NICEST PLACE TO BE IS IN SOMEONE'S THOUGHTS.... THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE.... IS IN SOMEONE'S PRAYERS.
Good morning AngelFlutter, I know what the RFA is, I've never had one but almost. Remember
that it does not correct the problem that causes your pain, it just alleviates the pain. I am hopeful
that your doc will help you anyway that he can. I thank God that you are there for your husband as
his care depends on you making it thru the challenges.

"THE NICEST PLACE TO BE IS IN SOMEONE'S THOUGHTS....
THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE....IS IN SOMEONE'S PRAYERS.
- NICE!
3 x

Gypsy

Good morning Vicky ☕🥰☕🥰☕🥰

Unfortunately 2 cups of ☕☕ are never enough 😳 I think I drink too much coffee but I always have even when I was little my grandmother would give me coffee( loaded with cream & suger) and butter toast for dipping 😻😻😻 course I stopped using both cream & suger in high school 🤣😂 and NO it didnt stunt my growth I'm tall 😁 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Be safe out there......theres some craziness going on

Party on ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

(((HUGS))) -Gypsy 💜💜
2 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Morning Gypsy,
Sorry to hear about Sookie. Breaks my heart, losing any furry friend is hard, but the little ones, ack! But, here's one for you. We recently lost our black Lab rescue due to a heart attack. We got him as a puppy when he was found in a field by a man spraying for mosquitos. He had named him Skeeter! Sweetest dog in the world, but dumb as a post. Lol. Sometimes we would walk in the backyard and he would stare at us, like, "who the heck are you?" Then, two seconds later, "oh, yeah, now I remember! " Tail wagging, jumping around, and running smack into the patio. And this was after being here for years!
And,of course,the other name is totally cool, too. Enjoy your day, my fellow animal friend!
4 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Morning Gypsy,
Sorry to hear about Sookie. Breaks my heart, losing any furry friend is hard, but the little ones, ack! But, here's one for you. We recently lost our black Lab rescue due to a heart attack. We got him as a puppy when he was found in a field by a man spraying for mosquitos. He had named him Skeeter! Sweetest dog in the world, but dumb as a post. Lol. Sometimes we would walk in the backyard and he would stare at us, like, "who the heck are you?" Then, two seconds later, "oh, yeah, now I remember! " Tail wagging, jumping around, and running smack into the patio. And this was after being here for years!
And,of course,the other name is totally cool, too. Enjoy your day, my fellow animal friend!
@Sam
Good Morning to you ❣
I'm SO HAPPY to see you this morning ☕
Your story of Skeeter made me laugh out loud 🤣😂

Needed that laughter ❤💜
Sending you a (((HUG))) -Gypsy
2 x