4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING ❗❗
🏵🌺🦋🌸🌼💮

Hope that everyone and a peaceful and restful night
And hoping to hear update from Shop4joy again when she is able. Last night she said she would be in ICU so continue prayers and (((HUGS)))
Prayers & (((HUGS))) to each of you and your families
Extra prayers for those who are in need
🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Well...Yesterday was certainly something wasnt it. 🥰

Along with worring about tornados, coronavirus and illnesses among our family seems there are alot of new names on the forum...
For those we affectionally call the "newbies" you'll notice the chatting here isnt going to be only about gemstones. WELCOME join in on our conversations - We laugh , cry , tease , compliment and yes we complain---- BUT WE DONT BULLY EACH OTHER WE ARE NOT HATERS❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
(yes I was yelling)

💜 💙 💚 💛 🧡
Its warm, dry.and going to be very windy here today
We are under fire warnings....... this is normal for us this time of year.

I've fed my kitties and am about finished with first pot of coffee ☕☕☕☕☕😳😳😳😳😳
I've named the bobtailed kitties, Skeeter and Sam😻😻other than phone calls to make I'm staying home today
not going out unless absolutely necessary.

Hope we all find a reason to do the HAPPY DANCE

-GYPSY 💃💕💃💕💃💕
Good morning all! On my 2nd cup of caramel flavored coffee. Gypsy ... love your opening post, it’s so welcoming! You certainly have a way with words (and emojis too!) . Still thinking and praying for shop4 joy. She must feel scared and alone. Didn’t realize honey was so close to me in Pittsburgh. I’m in Cleveland. I don’t know why I think this, but I think 2 blonde ( who I haven’t seen post 4 awhile) and Gem Lover might be somewhere near us too. Gray skies here! Come on Spring! Have a good day everyone!
@Hot4TENER@
Good morning,
Thank you ❣because I'm up at 2 am when everyone else is either asleep or just going to sleep &.Angelflutter taught me how to do the different colors and sizing I let myself have a little fun 🥰 with the emojis. And I thought it was a nice way for everyone to "check in" with each other. I hope ya'll enjoy the thread , that's why I do it -Gypsy ❤
@@

I'm right outside of Cincinnati. We are practically neighbors!
2 x

Hot4TENER

Re: GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
:) Howdie Neighbor! Hot4Tener, I love just knowing the
regions of everyone on the forum. I try to remember where
each are and like to add Western PA in my posts now and then.

Currently the sun is shining bright and I am in the mood to
get into some Spring cleaning.

Have a great day at what ever you are going to get into. :)

Oh, and Tenner has been back on the past couple evenings! :lol:
I know... I fell asleep to the sweet sound of his voice last night 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Goedemorgen!

Gypsy, I do enjoy your morning posts and reading everyone checking in as it's so positive.

Yes, yesterday was a wowzer and I think that everything was sorted out and we are now aware of "outbursts" and what it might mean. We are such a strong tribe of friends and we can't let anything tear us apart. I hope that we are starting out again like a shiny new penny.

I went down the list and prayed before I closed my eyes and when I opened them. I'm thinking of @@Shop4joy and praying she is better today and hopefully gets to come home soon. If you read this Shop4Joy, all of us are thinking of you and praying for a quick recovery! <3

@Gypsy I missed your post about Sookie and I'm just heartbroken for you! I know you're heartbroken! Please know that you gave Sookie a gift of love and kindness and that sweet kittie thrived on it. If it were not for you, dear Sookie may not have know love and had food! She is your angel kittie now and she's completely healed and happy in heaven and I bet your husband and son are now taking her in. What a nice thought - that would be heaven, yes? Well they are all there with God. You are wonderful for being her friend, mom and caregiver. I know she thanks you and loves you.

Love this....

"THE NICEST PLACE TO BE IS IN SOMEONE'S THOUGHTS....
THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE....IS IN SOMEONE'S PRAYERS

@Sam It's so good to see you post! Loved reading about your black lab. Animals are so funny. I have a cat that just stares and never blinks. lol Good morning!

It rained all night and it's overcast now. I have a big day and I need to catch up on what I didn't do yesterday as I was on here a lot! It helps to take my mind off problems but then I have to catch up on chores. It looks like a day of washing clothes and linens today with cooking, addressing litter boxes too - then nurses and a delivery. Exciting stuff.... :| But it's okay!

I wish everyone a great day and I hope everything goes your way.

OSOTT
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning all! On my 2nd cup of caramel flavored coffee. Gypsy ... love your opening post, it’s so welcoming! You certainly have a way with words (and emojis too!) . Still thinking and praying for shop4 joy. She must feel scared and alone. Didn’t realize honey was so close to me in Pittsburgh. I’m in Cleveland. I don’t know why I think this, but I think 2 blonde ( who I haven’t seen post 4 awhile) and Gem Lover might be somewhere near us too. Gray skies here! Come on Spring! Have a good day everyone!
@Hot4TENER@
Good morning,
Thank you ❣because I'm up at 2 am when everyone else is either asleep or just going to sleep &.Angelflutter taught me how to do the different colors and sizing I let myself have a little fun 🥰 with the emojis. And I thought it was a nice way for everyone to "check in" with each other. I hope ya'll enjoy the thread , that's why I do it -Gypsy ❤
@@

I'm right outside of Cincinnati. We are practically neighbors!
@@

Oh and I forgot kitty cat! She’s somewhere in our region too.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Goedemorgen!

Gypsy, I do enjoy your morning posts and reading everyone checking in as it's so positive.

Yes, yesterday was a wowzer and I think that everything was sorted out and we are now aware of "outbursts" and what it might mean. We are such a strong tribe of friends and we can't let anything tear us apart. I hope that we are starting out again like a shiny new penny.

I went down the list and prayed before I closed my eyes and when I opened them. I'm thinking of @@Shop4joy and praying she is better today and hopefully gets to come home soon. If you read this Shop4Joy, all of us are thinking of you and praying for a quick recovery! <3

@Gypsy I missed your post about Sookie and I'm just heartbroken for you! I know you're heartbroken! Please know that you gave Sookie a gift of love and kindness and that sweet kittie thrived on it. If it were not for you, dear Sookie may not have know love and had food! She is your angel kittie now and she's completely healed and happy in heaven and I bet your husband and son are now taking her in. What a nice thought - that would be heaven, yes? Well they are all there with God. You are wonderful for being her friend, mom and caregiver. I know she thanks you and loves you.

Love this....

"THE NICEST PLACE TO BE IS IN SOMEONE'S THOUGHTS....
THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE....IS IN SOMEONE'S PRAYERS

@Sam It's so good to see you post! Loved reading about your black lab. Animals are so funny. I have a cat that just stares and never blinks. lol Good morning!

It rained all night and it's overcast now. I have a big day and I need to catch up on what I didn't do yesterday as I was on here a lot! It helps to take my mind off problems but then I have to catch up on chores. It looks like a day of washing clothes and linens today with cooking, addressing litter boxes too - then nurses and a delivery. Exciting stuff.... :| But it's okay!

I wish everyone a great day and I hope everything goes your way.

OSOTT
Good morning OSOTT
Yes yesterday was something, but I also feel a lot better after yesterday 🥰 there was a couple of times when everyone was finally on same page I was yelling YES ! at my phone and kitties were giving me funny looks 🤣😂🤣 thank you for reminding me that Sookie is with my Hubby & son 💕it made me smile ❣I know how much you love your fur babies too 😻😻😻😻 I pray that both you and your mom have a peaceful day. (((HUGS))) -Gypsy
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Good morning all my forum lovelies 💞💞💞

My brain is still scrambled from yesterday 🤪🤪

Another warm day chock full of pollen today here in beauteous NORCAL.

Prayers are going out to Shop4joy today. Gypsy...I also missed your post about your kitty...🥺 I’m am so sorry. I know it’s hard. Our Harley passed with me, hubby and daughter all holding him and telling him how much we loved him and that it was okay to let go...he was fighting soooo hard...😢 He now resides in a kitty shaped urn. I have so many pet urns. People who come here don’t know, they’d think I was coo-coo probably if they did.

As I was making a coffee this morning a memory came to mind, out of the blue, and I have no idea why. I remembered when hubby and I went to D.C. for a vacay. He asked if I wanted to take a trip that spring (year before last) and to choose anywhere. I chose D.C.. He wondered why. I just said because I had never been. Silly man...he couldn’t figure it out? Our daughter had moved to Dover the previous fall and I missed her terribly. We could go see her and SIL while on vacay.
So we did. Spent a wonderful 10 days on vacay and several days with daughter and SIL.
The memory I was having was when we were leaving their apartment the last evening before coming home. She and I were both crying when I said goodbye and still crying when we pulled away from their apartment. We texted each other the entire drive back to our hotel in D.C.. I’m tearing up now thinking about it.
Why????
She she lives 2 hours from me now. Seeing her tomorrow, likely, and just spent this past weekend with her.
Maybe because I’m tired.

Anyway....
Not a lot going on today. Spa in a bit. Painting today. Ohh, need to run back to Son’s house. I dropped him off last night, had his P&I in my purse, he and I talked about it. I forgot to leave it! Ugh.
One delivery from SLC coming today, two items.
Oh I told hubby I’m not cooking today, at all. Seems like I spent the last few days mostly in the kitchen. He said let’s go out to dinner. Maybe.
Or maybe we’ll have that Elk that’s in the freezer. Hubby can put it on the Traeger.

Love and prayers to everyone today. ❤️💞❤️💞❤️
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Prayers are going out to Shop4joy today. Gypsy...I also missed your post about your kitty...🥺 I’m am so sorry. I know it’s hard. Our Harley passed with me, hubby and daughter all holding him and telling him how much we loved him and that it was okay to let go...he was fighting soooo hard...😢 He now resides in a kitty shaped urn. I have so many pet urns. People who come here don’t know, they’d think I was coo-coo probably if they did.

As I was making a coffee this morning a memory came to mind, out of the blue, and I have no idea why. I remembered when hubby and I went to D.C. for a vacay. He asked if I wanted to take a trip that spring (year before last) and to choose anywhere. I chose D.C.. He wondered why. I just said because I had never been. Silly man...he couldn’t figure it out? Our daughter had moved to Dover the previous fall and I missed her terribly. We could go see her and SIL while on vacay.
So we did. Spent a wonderful 10 days on vacay and several days with daughter and SIL.
The memory I was having was when we were leaving their apartment the last evening before coming home. She and Why????
I were both crying when I said goodbye and still crying when we pulled away from their apartment. We texted each other the entire drive back to our hotel in D.C.. I’m tearing up now thinking about it.
She she lives 2 hours from me now. Seeing her tomorrow, likely, and just spent this past weekend with her.
Maybe because I’m tired.

Anyway....
Not a lot going on today. Spa in a bit. Painting today. Ohh, need to run back to Son’s house. I dropped him off last night, had his P&I in my purse, he and I talked about it. I forgot to leave it! Ugh.
Oh I told hubby I’m not cooking today, at all. Seems like I spent the last few days mostly in the kitchen. He said let’s go out to dinner. Maybe.
Or maybe we’ll have that Elk that’s in the freezer. Hubby can put it on the Traeger.

WHY??? um.....could be that you two love each other soooo much.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

The memory I was having was when we were leaving their apartment the last evening before coming home. She and I were both crying when I said goodbye and still crying when we pulled away from their apartment. We texted each other the entire drive back to our hotel in D.C.. I’m tearing up now thinking about it.
Why????
Maybe because I’m tired.

Anyway....

Good morning RS
sounds like a pleasant morning at your house. By the way.....headed to your house for the SPAits probably only 4 or 5 days drive time🤔 I should be good and sore by the time I get there 🥰🤣😂🤣😂🤣
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@honey

💞🥰🥺🥰💞
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Why????
Maybe because I’m tired.

Anyway....

Good morning RS
sounds like a pleasant morning at your house. By the way.....headed to your house for the SPAits probably only 4 or 5 days drive time🤔 I should be good and sore by the time I get there 🥰🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Well pack a bag lady and get going💞💞💞

I’ll pick out a nice spa scent to use when you arrive! I have lots to choose from.
3 x