GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Gypsy

Re: GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@RS
About the pollen.....its Awful here, has been for weeks.
I was at the grocery store few days ago and I sneezed
The looks I got from shoppers in the store was priceless ! I very loudly said "ALLERGIES " and everyone smiled and nodded. Whew ❗😳

YAY ❗❗ any scent except LAVENDER I'm allergic to
Seriously - cant breathe around it 🤯
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@RS
The looks I got from shoppers in the store was priceless ! I very loudly said "ALLERGIES " and everyone smiled and nodded. Whew ❗😳

Oh I know, same thing happened to me while I was out!

And noooooo worry about the lavender scent. DO NOT LIKE IT myself. No lavender here.

I’ve got many others though.💞💞💞
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING TRIBE!!!

I'm so glad to see a new day!! I woke, looked at my phone & saw Tornado Warning in my county for the next 28 min. Sun was shining so once again I'm confused. This warning (not watch) had come & gone unbeknownst to me. If my phone screamed it at me, I slept through it. All is good. 63 & sunny but looks windy.

Wanted to say a quick 'top of the mornin' to all before I walk dogs & gather all the furry troops for morning routine...got some cat eyes looking none too happy as they wait.

Prayers for all of you & the storm victims. Pray storms today don't take anymore lives.

LOVE & ((HUGS))!!!
3 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

Oh I know, same thing happened to me while I was out!

And noooooo worry about the lavender scent. DO NOT LIKE IT myself. No lavender here.

I’ve got many others though.💞💞💞
Packing ❣ 💃
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

I'm so glad to see a new day!! I woke, looked at my phone & saw Tornado Warning in my county for the next 28 min. Sun was shining so once again I'm confused. This warning (not watch) had come & gone unbeknownst to me. If my phone screamed it at me, I slept through it. All is good. 63 & sunny but looks windy.

Wanted to say a quick 'top of the mornin' to all before I walk dogs & gather all the furry troops for morning routine...got some cat eyes looking none too happy as they wait.

Prayers for all of you & the storm victims. Pray storms today don't take anymore lives.

LOVE & ((HUGS))!!!
GOOD MORNING BLOSSOM 🌸🌺🌸
take care of your babies I know all about hungry kitty eyes ❗ Sounds like a great night's rest I'm jealous 🤗 But seriously , you might think about a weather alert radio.if your sleeping thru your phone warnings 😳 -Gypsy (((HUGS)))
2 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

LOVE & ((HUGS))!!!
GOOD MORNING BLOSSOM 🌸🌺🌸
take care of your babies I know all about hungry kitty eyes ❗ Sounds like a great night's rest I'm jealous 🤗 But seriously , you might think about a weather alert radio.if your sleeping thru your phone warnings 😳 -Gypsy (((HUGS)))
Good Morning Gypsy!!!

I don't usually sleep soundly either. Last night or should I say this morning (went to sleep about 3:30am) was not my normal. I think yesterday's coffee had me all over the place, catching up here & after finally winding down, I conked out!! I obviously have alot vested in the Tribe! Kinda wondering why Mods step in at times. I think we do a great job working things out!❤

But a weather radio is probably a good idea for anyone (including me)!

((HUGS))
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

LOVE & ((HUGS))!!!
GOOD MORNING BLOSSOM 🌸🌺🌸
Good Morning Gypsy!!!

I don't usually sleep soundly either. Last night or should I say this morning (went to sleep about 3:30am) was not my normal. I think yesterday's coffee had me all over the place, catching up here & after finally winding down, I conked out!! I obviously have alot vested in the Tribe! Kinda wondering why Mods step in at times. I think we do a great job working things out!❤

((HUGS))
Yes I have one
I set it and forgot about it

First time the darn thing went off scared the bejeezus out of me 😳 and I think the kitties jumped about 4foot straight up and then they were gone !!!!!!
1 x

Blossom

@JewelryQueen

I hope you had a night of sweet dreams & restful sleep! Have your knees recovered from battling the kitchen floor? Hoping so!

Late last night I was watching some news & they were showing video of the nursing home in Kirkland. Please stay strong, do what you need & should about health & stay safe!

LOVE,
((HUGS)) TO YOU & SISSY!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! 💞
3 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

GOOD MORNING BLOSSOM 🌸🌺🌸
Good Morning Gypsy!!!

((HUGS))
Yes I have one
I set it and forgot about it

First time the darn thing went off scared the bejeezus out of me 😳 and I think the kitties jumped about 4foot straight up and then they were gone !!!!!!
I would have taken off with them! I've never heard how they sound but I'm sure they're LOUD!

My luck, I wouldn't set it correctly & it would sleep right along with me! I'm glad you have one...gives you time to get better acquainted with your downstairs neighbors!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@RS

Just how big is this spa???? If I start walking I should be there right around April--Have er revved up!

Good Morning--Guten Morgan--Buon Giorno--Buenos Dias--Bon Jour--Hyvaa Huomenta... All! (Had to throw the Finnish in there. You need to imagine double dots over the double a's.)

The knees are only whimpering this morning so all is well with the world. Today is going to be a good day. Since I am Queen I officially make it a decree!

Love you each and every one.
Her Majesty
5 x