GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Gypsy

Re: GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

Just how big is this spa???? If I start walking I should be there right around April--Have er revved up!

Good Morning--Guten Morgan--Buon Giorno--Buenos Dias--Bon Jour--Hyvaa Huomenta... All! (Had to throw the Finnish in there. You need to imagine double dots over the double a's.)

The knees are only whimpering this morning so all is well with the world. Today is going to be a good day. Since I am Queen I officially make it a decree!

Love you each and every one.
Her Majesty
Good Morning(afternoon here)JewelryQueen

Hope you're well rested 🤗💜
Did you get the call back for you appt ?? Hoping 🤞
Take care❣ sending lots of (((WARM HUGS))) -Gypsy
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸
FOREVER!
On my phone these gals look more like queens
🏰🏰🏰👑👑👑👑👑
Last edited by Hot4TENER 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Two calls to the lab already this morning. Not even on hold this time--just a busy signal. Hoping for better luck this afternoon. I even tried the healthcare hotline but apparently it blew up. Just got a dial tone. ARGGGH!!!!!

I know it's busy everywhere here. There are 25 firefighters and 2 policemen in quarantine That's all we need is for our first responders to go down. The firemen are particularly vulnerable since they live in dormitory type situations. My ex son-in law who works for Amazon has had his most recent trip called off and they want him (and pretty much everyone except warehouse workers) to work from home. He has a new hire he is trying to do some training with. He is frustrated as he has never even been face-to-face with this guy.
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Two calls to the lab already this morning. Not even on hold this time--just a busy signal. Hoping for better luck this afternoon. I even tried the healthcare hotline but apparently it blew up. Just got a dial tone. ARGGGH!!!!!

I know it's busy everywhere here. There are 25 firefighters and 2 policemen in quarantine That's all we need is for our first responders to go down. The firemen are particularly vulnerable since they live in dormitory type situations. My ex son-in law who works for Amazon has had his most recent trip called off and they want him (and pretty much everyone except warehouse workers) to work from home. He has a new hire he is trying to do some training with. He is frustrated as he has never even been face-to-face with this guy.
Jewelry Queen,
You're so right about the first responders 🙏❣ I hope you have better luck this afternoon but I can only imagine how busy those phone lines are. Hang in there and try not to worry -Gypsy 💕💞💕
2 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸
FOREVER!
🏰🏰🏰👑👑👑👑👑

I had to enlarge my screen.....they look like nurses
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸
FOREVER!
🏰🏰🏰👑👑👑👑👑

I had to enlarge my screen.....they look like nurses
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
HA HA! That’s why I edited it and added the castles and crowns!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

Just how big is this spa???? If I start walking I should be there right around April--Have er revved up!

Good Morning--Guten Morgan--Buon Giorno--Buenos Dias--Bon Jour--Hyvaa Huomenta... All! (Had to throw the Finnish in there. You need to imagine double dots over the double a's.)

The knees are only whimpering this morning so all is well with the world. Today is going to be a good day. Since I am Queen I officially make it a decree!

Love you each and every one.
Her Majesty
Plenty of room❣️❣️❣️

I could just come up thar and get you💞💞💞🏎🏎🏎

And yes, yes my sister-Queen...
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hyvää Huomentä 💞💞💞
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@RS

Back at ya! If you are Finnish we truly are sisters. How'd ya do the umlauts? My cousins think I am uneducated when I try to e-mail them! Now it's Hyvaa Paivaa! (due to the time of day) All a's have umlauts.

You are so cool!!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

Back at ya! If you are Finnish we truly are sisters. How'd ya do the umlauts? My cousins think I am uneducated when I try to e-mail them! Now it's Hyvaa Paivaa! (due to the time of day) All a's have umlauts.

You are so cool!!
Actually there might be some in me ya’. We have been working on our ancestry.com stuff. DNA test and all that.

On an iPad, if you hold the “a” or any letter for that matter...a box pops up above the letter giving you different letter options.

Like this ..... ñ
1 x