GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Angelflutter

Re: GOOD MORNING ☕ coffees on !

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Unfortunately the only to alleviate would be surgery. Right now I cannot be out of commision. Plus, after working several years as a CNA in the hospital, on the orthopedic floor ( and oncology floor ) I have seen patients that have had back surgery continue to be frequent flyers on my floor. That was years ago.... but still...... if you mess up someone's back ... it's pretty much messed for life. So, I'm really leary of surgery. The RFA'S are helping. I am not really excited about the implant for the neuropathy either.... but realistically, I need to do something. I love and totally trust my pain management doctor..... but an implant? Never though it would get to this. Gabapentin doesn't seem to work very well. Lyric MIGHT help.... but it is expensive, and to be honest, it's a pill. Another pill..... really not interested in that route either. As far as the implant goes.... taking time to gather more information and really think about it. Doctor says he's had good results and did 6 implants last week. IDK... got a study about it for awhile before making a decision.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Yes.....LEARY is a good way to describe the way I feel about
back surgery for my spinal stenosis. Once ones back is messed
up by surgery, some other doctor's might not even touch you.
Currently, my feet still hit the ground. I have not had a spinal
for pain relief in 6 years and I don't use pain meds, well maybe
an Aleve from time to time if I have to be on the go. If I was
not such a good sleeper, 6/7 hours solid, I would be dead. That's
the only time that I am not in pain.
honey
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Unfortunately the only to alleviate would be surgery. Right now I cannot be out of commision. Plus, after working several years as a CNA in the hospital, on the orthopedic floor ( and oncology floor ) I have seen patients that have had back surgery continue to be frequent flyers on my floor. That was years ago.... but still...... if you mess up someone's back ... it's pretty much messed for life. So, I'm really leary of surgery. The RFA'S are helping. I am not really excited about the implant for the neuropathy either.... but realistically, I need to do something. I love and totally trust my pain management doctor..... but an implant? Never though it would get to this. Gabapentin doesn't seem to work very well. Lyric MIGHT help.... but it is expensive, and to be honest, it's a pill. Another pill..... really not interested in that route either. As far as the implant goes.... taking time to gather more information and really think about it. Doctor says he's had good results and did 6 implants last week. IDK... got a study about it for awhile before making a decision.
I get it about the surgery, they want to operate on my neck and I'm completely against it. My neck makes horrid noises and is painful but I just try to be very careful. Besides one surgical procedure seems to lead to another next they'd want to.do something on my shoulder , etc.....

{Sigh} Golden Years my butt 😫😫😫😫😫😫
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Golden Years.... hahaha. Gimme back my Bronze years.....
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
I hurt for everything you and others like @Angelflutter are going thru 😰its so hard to see a loved one deteriorating, whether human or fur baby. My son has 21 fur baby cats. This Macho man cries when he cant help any of his babies anymore. I only have my little Chihuahua, who thinks she is a human. I cant even think of losing her😢
Hoping today brings some UNEXPECTED JOY into your life🙏🏻
Also Hoping today brings pain relief to @Angelflutter And all my forum friends and loved ones that suffer intractable pain.
I know from my past. NEVER GIVE UP - GOD NEVER STOPS WORKING💫☀️
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING ❗❗
🏵🌺🦋🌸🌼💮

Hope that everyone and a peaceful and restful night
And hoping to hear update from Shop4joy again when she is able. Last night she said she would be in ICU so continue prayers and (((HUGS)))
Prayers & (((HUGS))) to each of you and your families
Extra prayers for those who are in need
🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Well...Yesterday was certainly something wasnt it. 🥰

Along with worring about tornados, coronavirus and illnesses among our family seems there are alot of new names on the forum...
For those we affectionally call the "newbies" you'll notice the chatting here isnt going to be only about gemstones. WELCOME join in on our conversations - We laugh , cry , tease , compliment and yes we complain---- BUT WE DONT BULLY EACH OTHER WE ARE NOT HATERS❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
(yes I was yelling)

💜 💙 💚 💛 🧡
Its warm, dry.and going to be very windy here today
We are under fire warnings....... this is normal for us this time of year.

I've fed my kitties and am about finished with first pot of coffee ☕☕☕☕☕😳😳😳😳😳
I've named the bobtailed kitties, Skeeter and Sam😻😻other than phone calls to make I'm staying home today
not going out unless absolutely necessary.

Hope we all find a reason to do the HAPPY DANCE

-GYPSY 💃💕💃💕💃💕
Good morning all! On my 2nd cup of caramel flavored coffee. Gypsy ... love your opening post, it’s so welcoming! You certainly have a way with words (and emojis too!) . Still thinking and praying for shop4 joy. She must feel scared and alone. Didn’t realize honey was so close to me in Pittsburgh. I’m in Cleveland. I don’t know why I think this, but I think 2 blonde ( who I haven’t seen post 4 awhile) and Gem Lover might be somewhere near us too. Gray skies here! Come on Spring! Have a good day everyone!
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Good morning everyone! The sun is shining and it should hit 60° . I'm ready for Spring! Hope you all slept well. Haven't figured out what I'm doing today. Maybe errands, maybe not. Whatever you are doing, have a great day! Many are in my prayers this morning. 💕
2 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
GOOD MORNING ❗❗
🏵🌺🦋🌸🌼💮

Hope that everyone and a peaceful and restful night
And hoping to hear update from Shop4joy again when she is able. Last night she said she would be in ICU so continue prayers and (((HUGS)))
Prayers & (((HUGS))) to each of you and your families
Extra prayers for those who are in need
🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Well...Yesterday was certainly something wasnt it. 🥰

Along with worring about tornados, coronavirus and illnesses among our family seems there are alot of new names on the forum...
For those we affectionally call the "newbies" you'll notice the chatting here isnt going to be only about gemstones. WELCOME join in on our conversations - We laugh , cry , tease , compliment and yes we complain---- BUT WE DONT BULLY EACH OTHER WE ARE NOT HATERS❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
(yes I was yelling)

💜 💙 💚 💛 🧡
Its warm, dry.and going to be very windy here today
We are under fire warnings....... this is normal for us this time of year.

I've fed my kitties and am about finished with first pot of coffee ☕☕☕☕☕😳😳😳😳😳
I've named the bobtailed kitties, Skeeter and Sam😻😻other than phone calls to make I'm staying home today
not going out unless absolutely necessary.

Hope we all find a reason to do the HAPPY DANCE

-GYPSY 💃💕💃💕💃💕
Good morning all! On my 2nd cup of caramel flavored coffee. Gypsy ... love your opening post, it’s so welcoming! You certainly have a way with words (and emojis too!) . Still thinking and praying for shop4 joy. She must feel scared and alone. Didn’t realize honey was so close to me in Pittsburgh. I’m in Cleveland. I don’t know why I think this, but I think 2 blonde ( who I haven’t seen post 4 awhile) and Gem Lover might be somewhere near us too. Gray skies here! Come on Spring! Have a good day everyone!
@Hot4TENER@
Good morning,
Thank you ❣because I'm up at 2 am when everyone else is either asleep or just going to sleep &.Angelflutter taught me how to do the different colors and sizing I let myself have a little fun 🥰 with the emojis. And I thought it was a nice way for everyone to "check in" with each other. I hope ya'll enjoy the thread , that's why I do it -Gypsy ❤
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

:) Howdie Neighbor! Hot4Tener, I love just knowing the
regions of everyone on the forum. I try to remember where
each are and like to add Western PA in my posts now and then.

Currently the sun is shining bright and I am in the mood to
get into some Spring cleaning.

Have a great day at what ever you are going to get into. :)

Oh, and Tenner has been back on the past couple evenings! :lol:
4 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning everyone! The sun is shining and it should hit 60° . I'm ready for Spring! Hope you all slept well. Haven't figured out what I'm doing today. Maybe errands, maybe not. Whatever you are doing, have a great day! Many are in my prayers this morning. 💕
Good Morning Gemsnob ❣ hope you have the best of days too -Gypsy
2 x