FYI Coronavirus Info

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: FYI Coronavirus Info

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Removed.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I get you--Oh how I get you! When we were young we always had a milk cow, a beef cow and a couple of pigs as we lived in Nowheresville so we had to raise our own meat. Gramps also hunted stray Reindeer (Not the Lapps'). We were always told not to get too attached to these animals as they would one day be dinner and "waste not-Want not was the mantra.. Once, one of our dogs died and when Grandma called us kids to dinner we all scattered different directions. We thought our pup would be dinner!

Animals and children have a very special place in my heart. They give us some of the most unconditional love we see on this earth.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Oh, I don't think they planned it for this time frame! I think it got loose early somehow. But I do believe the Chinese had something bad that was planned and it backfired on them. Chinese New Years run through the first of February through February 19th, by the way.
3 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 4 years ago

Worldwide coronavirus info updated everyday: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I also wondered if China did this to keep down their population, who knows what some are capable of.
1 x

Gem Lover

The Chinese eat dogs and cats, they raise them to eat them, I am evolved with a few animal rights groups and they are always trying to save them from this. My first husband was a marine and he said they use to serve puppy dog legs on a stick on the streets. I had another friend that was married to a woman from there and she also told me they do.
2 x

Gem Lover

I have been out the last couple of days to pick up supplies and every store I went to had bare shelves and no one has any hand sanitzer at all. I went on Amazon and the ones who have any are asking crazy prices for it and than another $30 to ship it, insane and greedy. I called my local pharmacy to ask when they will have some more and they said they got some in yesterday and it was gone in 2 hours. I always keep hand sanitizer in my purse to I can use it when I get out of the store until I can wash my hands. I think I will just try to find some rubber gloves and wear them when I am out.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
The Chinese eat dogs and cats, they raise them to eat them, I am evolved with a few animal rights groups and they are always trying to save them from this. My first husband was a marine and he said they use to serve puppy dog legs on a stick on the streets. I had another friend that was married to a woman from there and she also told me they do.
That's just atrocious. I had always heard they do cats but never heard about dogs. Puppy dog legs on sticks?...that's nauseating & heartbreaking.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Lychee and Dog Meat Festival in Yulin China - a 10 day festival - they estimate the Chinese slaughters up to 40,000 dogs and cats. It's brutal too. If you can stomach it - there are youtube videos. I accidentally came across one when I was looking for information to donate to Lisa Vanderpump's , Vanderpump Dog Foundation, that is trying to end the festival - and it wrecked me for days.
1 x