Re: FYI Coronavirus Info

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

If they vaccinate a huge percentage of the population, like they do with the flu, the virus will just mutate. It will become stronger. That's what happens with the flu. Viruses need a host. If they don't have one, they mutate. Vaccinating everyone is akin to putting everyone on antibiotics to prevent infection. It's a huge mistake but...I think they know this and want people to line up and roll up their sleeves.
I think the fact that I have never gotten flu or pneumonia shot is one of main reasons I dont get colds or flu. My immune system has built up over years
I think you are right. We don't let children get anything anymore. The generations now, have no immune system. They've never had chicken pox, measles, mumps. It's scary because if this is serious, now or next time, most people have never been sick so they will be a casualty. I'm not talking autoimmune, diabetes, heart issues. I'm talking common childhood illnesses or playing in the dirt.
I agree with you
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
The whole deal about the Coronavirus is scary, but it is possible that a vaccine will be ready in 6 months.
I think someone thought maybe a year. Hope it's 6 months or SOONER!
If they vaccinate a huge percentage of the population, like they do with the flu, the virus will just mutate. It will become stronger. That's what happens with the flu. Viruses need a host. If they don't have one, they mutate. Vaccinating everyone is akin to putting everyone on antibiotics to prevent infection. It's a huge mistake but...I think they know this and want people to line up and roll up their sleeves.
Well actually you're right. That's exactly what viruses do. Years ago my APRN explained to me that you will never catch the same cold twice because it's always mutating.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I think the fact that I have never gotten flu or pneumonia shot is one of main reasons I dont get colds or flu. My immune system has built up over years
I think you are right. We don't let children get anything anymore. The generations now, have no immune system. They've never had chicken pox, measles, mumps. It's scary because if this is serious, now or next time, most people have never been sick so they will be a casualty. I'm not talking autoimmune, diabetes, heart issues. I'm talking common childhood illnesses or playing in the dirt.
Yes, too many young parents today want to protect kids from every little germ & therefore they do not build up an immune system.
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Now a CDC Health Screener at LAX has been diagnosed with the Coronavirus. As a result they are now scaling back flights. This thing just keeps getting worse! The good news is that it is not affecting children as intensely as it is the old folks because children have more adaptive immune systems! Stay healthy everyone!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

The Chinese government have been harvesting organs from a religious group the Falun Gong (who are political prisoners basically in concentration camps) for at least 15 years. One estimate puts the victim count at around 20,000 although data is hard to extract from China. Foreigners pay upwards from $100,000 for liver, lung and heart transplants. They also "harvest" kidneys and even skin. There is a documentary about this called "Human Harvest" which won the Peabody Award in 2014.

If they do this, why would anyone think they would not unleash a virus on their own people for population control? They had a policy of only one child per couple for quite a while. You would be thrown in prison for a second pregnancy. Also traditionally the younger generations took financial and physical care of their elderly. This has begun to erode in recent years and the government is reluctant to take on this burden. What part of the population do they consider the most expendable? The elderly and infirm. Who does the Corona virus most often annihilate? The elderly and infirm.

Things that make you go Hmmm???
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

I saw another opinion about the virus. That it's mother earths revenge. Not saying I agree, okay? But, they were showing graphs of the horrible pollution in China. Left graph showed cloudy, yellow coloring, almost unbreathable. (Before) And now? Almost clear. Said the air is cleaner now than it has been in many years due to less driving and other things. It does make sense, the cleaner air, but, like I said, not agreeing or disagreeing. It's here, and we will do what we can to survive it ( like Polio, Chicken Pox, Mumps, and everything else we grew up with) Also, I've never had a flu shot, and I don't remember the last time I had the flu or a cold. Allergies, yes, big time. But, I have very little contact with people, too. My husband and maybe 3 or 4 other people. That's it. Just praying this never gets transmitted by animals or I am SO screwed. The world just needs to change a bit, for now. Stay home more, no vacation this year. Lots of books out there, and video games,(my addiction) and movies. I understand a lot of people can't do that, of course. But, every little bit helps.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Well, yes some animals can transmit this virus. The good news is that bats are most often the transmitters, so unless you have a bat collection you are pretty safe of assault from that direction!,

PS Civet cats can also transmit this but NOT domesticated dogs or cats. So if you are giving your pet(s) the stink eye, STOP!

PPS Somehow a lot of folks in China did not get the memo and THOUSANDS of dogs and cats (mostly cats) were slaughtered. I stumbled on a picture of a street lined with corpses, and was violently ill for almost an hour. One of the most horrific sights I have ever seen!
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

This was definitely not intentionally done by the Chinese Government. The huge financial losses suffered because they lost millions in tourism fees usually gotten during this time in their Chinese new year celebrations.
They certainly would not have planned it during their New Year. 🤔
I do believe they hid the virus from the world for a few months, hoping they could contain it. This allowed the virus to get a STRONGHOLD🤬
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Well, yes some animals can transmit this virus. The good news is that bats are most often the transmitters, so unless you have a bat collection you are pretty safe of assault from that direction!,

PS Civet cats can also transmit this but NOT domesticated dogs or cats. So if you are giving your pet(s) the stink eye, STOP!

PPS Somehow a lot of folks in China did not get the memo and THOUSANDS of dogs and cats (mostly cats) were slaughtered. I stumbled on a picture of a street lined with corpses, and was violently ill for almost an hour. One of the most horrific sights I have ever seen!
🥺😢🥺😢🥺😢🥺😢💔💔💔💔💔💔
2 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Jewelry Queen,
Oh no. That's horrible! So glad I didn't see those pics. I'm having such evil thoughts about the people who allowed that to happen, virus in a box, thoughts. I can't even watch those SPCA commercials without losing it.
A friend of mine sent me a list of movies not to watch that had animals in harm's way. I won't read books with animals in them, just in case. And I read over 200 books a year! I know it sounds a little nutty, but that's how I am. Maybe growing up on a farm and watching all my hand raised animals become dinner has something to do with it. Ugh. Don't let your kids name their pets if you are going to eat them. Just cruel. My heart hurts......
3 x