Virus

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Virus

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I think the point is, who knows if the media is being truthful? You cannot find the names of anyone that has died from it. I mean, who are the statistics? The media is a tool of those in control. They all only tell you what they want you to know. I mean, the CDC didn't add "and prevention" until the early 90's. They were only about controlling disease. They also own Vaccine patents so they profit from them and will never tell you if they don't work or are causing harm. They are a for profit agency not a government agency. You have to take everything with a grain of salt.
You are exactly right. The CDC, FDA <<(corrected it from FDC), big pharma are all kissing cousins. For instance, I've mentioned that I worked for Abbott Labs.... how many companies can you find that has paid dividends to their shareholders every quarter without skipping a beat since 1924. So, if you want a sure bet investment that pays consistent dividends, ABT is one to look at. It's all about profit.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I think the point is, who knows if the media is being truthful? You cannot find the names of anyone that has died from it. I mean, who are the statistics? The media is a tool of those in control. They all only tell you what they want you to know. I mean, the CDC didn't add "and prevention" until the early 90's. They were only about controlling disease. They also own Vaccine patents so they profit from them and will never tell you if they don't work or are causing harm. They are a for profit agency not a government agency. You have to take everything with a grain of salt.
You are exactly right. The CDC, FDC, big pharma are all kissing cousins. For instance, I've mentioned that I worked for Abbott Labs.... how many companies can you find that has paid dividends to their shareholders every quarter without skipping a beat since 1924. So, if you want a sure bet investment that pays consistent dividends, ABT is one to look at. It's all about profit.
Also FDA. I believe this...it's easier to control people who are scared and looking to their government for answers, help, to fix things. People have been prepping for the apocalypse for years, however it's brought on. I think it will be intentional. This is no accident.
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Hi All,
The following outbreaks.
2002 Nile Virus
2004 Sars Virus
2005 Bird Flu
2009 Swine Flu
2014 Ebola Virus
2016 Zika Virus
and NOW we have in
2020 Corona Virus

I do not know about the rest of you but I did not contract the Nile, Sars, Bird, Swine or any of the previous virus's so I am not going to worry about the Corona Virus. Especially, when more people in the US (18,000) died from the regular old FLU this past season than all of the virus's I listed combined.
So just be careful and do what you do to prevent getting the regular old flu. JMO
I agree with you but my Mother in law contracted West Nile and was never the same. It happens. I do believe they are trying to scare people, more now than ever before. I wonder who is benefiting from this?
Well, I could say this is an election year. But we are not allow to do that on the forum. Now for the rant.....

I AM STILL GOING ON MY CRUISE THAT LEAVES ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!! ANDDDDDD I AM GOING TO HAVE AN AWESOME TIME WITH MY SISTER!!!!
Jojosmom: Take care, please. And enjoy your cruise.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
You are exactly right. The CDC, FDC, big pharma are all kissing cousins. For instance, I've mentioned that I worked for Abbott Labs.... how many companies can you find that has paid dividends to their shareholders every quarter without skipping a beat since 1924. So, if you want a sure bet investment that pays consistent dividends, ABT is one to look at. It's all about profit.
Also FDA. I believe this...it's easier to control people who are scared and looking to their government for answers, help, to fix things. People have been prepping for the apocalypse for years, however it's brought on. I think it will be intentional. This is no accident.
Oops I meant, FDA, not FDC.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I would be scared to take a brand new vaccine even if they come up with one. I have not done well with the flu one so I no longer get it.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I would be scared to take a brand new vaccine even if they come up with one. I have not done well with the flu one so I no longer get it.
Yeah don't think I'd be cutting in line to get new vaccine. I started getting flu vaccine several years ago. My elderly mother was going through chemo & my primary thought it best for her sake. Even though mom is gone I still get one, no side affects (so far) & haven't gotten flu (so far).

I'm very conscious of germs & have been for years, don't touch things with bare hands in public places (handles, carts, door knobs, etc). However, I went wrong somewhere because I'm just getting over a cold. Need to be more careful about handling money. So there you go...pesky germs got me.
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I agree with you but my Mother in law contracted West Nile and was never the same. It happens. I do believe they are trying to scare people, more now than ever before. I wonder who is benefiting from this?
Well, I could say this is an election year. But we are not allow to do that on the forum. Now for the rant.....

I AM STILL GOING ON MY CRUISE THAT LEAVES ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!! ANDDDDDD I AM GOING TO HAVE AN AWESOME TIME WITH MY SISTER!!!!
Jojosmom: Take care, please. And enjoy your cruise.
@jojosmom
I don't want to be a stick in the mud, and I truly want you
and your sister to have an awesome time on the cruise. I
don't know where you are leaving from or where you are
going - "take extra stuff, like meds if you are on any. I'd
prepare for being quarantined for a month. just sayin'

Love and prayers, honey
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@honey
Good morning ☕️☕️
I BELIEVE THAT:
Anyone leaving on a cruise, risks being confined to their tiny cabin for weeks, as 100’s of passengers were. One passenger said he had to line up to get dinner. If others took more then they should, him and his wife got no dinner.
All the experts admit that they dont know EXACTLY how the virus spreads.
Until they know more, we have to be smart, and take precautions to protect ourselves.
I’m not talking about gearing up like a astronaut. I just wipe down items coming into my home. I dont touch outdoor surfaces if I dont have to. If I have to, I wash my hands with soap and water, after I touched the surface. If water is not readily available nearby, I use a disinfectant wipe.
All these precautions take a minute of my time. Until they know more, at least I know I was proactive in protecting myself and my family.
Of course, I will not tell others what they should or shouldn’t do.
In my case, I spent half my life taking care of patients in the ER, with varying degrees of illness. From my observations, bacteria and viruses dont all act or are spread the same way,
Therefore, BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY 🙏🏻
8 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Hi All,
The following outbreaks.
2002 Nile Virus
2004 Sars Virus
2005 Bird Flu
2009 Swine Flu
2014 Ebola Virus
2016 Zika Virus
and NOW we have in
2020 Corona Virus

I do not know about the rest of you but I did not contract the Nile, Sars, Bird, Swine or any of the previous virus's so I am not going to worry about the Corona Virus. Especially, when more people in the US (18,000) died from the regular old FLU this past season than all of the virus's I listed combined.
So just be careful and do what you do to prevent getting the regular old flu. JMO
I do remember each of those outbreaks. What I DON'T remember is there being so many closures, screenings and quarantines as a result of an illness before, not only here in the US, but worldwide. Is it just my memory?
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Hi All,
The following outbreaks.
2002 Nile Virus
2004 Sars Virus
2005 Bird Flu
2009 Swine Flu
2014 Ebola Virus
2016 Zika Virus
and NOW we have in
2020 Corona Virus

I do remember each of those outbreaks. What I DON'T remember is there being so many closures, screenings and quarantines as a result of an illness before, not only here in the US, but worldwide. Is it just my memory?
Definitely not an expert but I'm thinking with each virus the "germ" gets stronger and takes people down faster and harder.
5 x