Virus

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Virus

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
I am Dancing too, but its the BLUES💃This virus has me so STRESSED OUT !!
The news makes me crazy. Now one of the kids colleges are teaching via home PC to thwart this virus. In one sons HOME area, a number of people have the virus. I think that if shoplc would stop with using the hungry kids scenario every few minutes, They and a few others would be good channels to get away from the depressing news stations.😬
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom

Hmmmm...let's see...do we know any herbalists? Silly girl! You asked for it, you got it.

A couple of real easy things first. Check your salt container and make sure it says iodized salt. Most is, but easy to check. Stop eating broccoli and kale. They are good for most people but if your thyroid is under producing they contain goitrogens that inhibit your thyroid from producing enough hormone. Put 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 8 oz of hot water and add honey to taste in the morning. Use coconut oil instead of olive oil or vegetable oil when cooking. Get some fresh ginger root at the grocery store. Put 5 thinly sliced pieces in boiling hot water and let steep for 5 minutes and add honey to taste (boy those bees had better get hopping) and drink twice a day.

Now the supplement big guns. First a really good Vitamin B complex that has B12 listed first. 5000 mcg worth. Evening Primrose oil as per recommended dosage on bottle. Siberian ginseng (if you can find it) 200 mg before breakfast and lunch.

PS Symptoms of a low functioning thyroid are fatigue, weight gain, sensitivity to cold, body aches, a "fuzzy" head or lack of mental clarity, depression and brittle nails. Only a doctor can actually diagnose this with a blood test for T4 and T3 maybe a thyroid antibody test. Please note that if you are taking corticosteroids for arthritis, for example, it can affect the test results.

Hope this helps!!
JQ!!!

I have taken screenshots of your post so I will always have it for reference.

Back in the day, big garden w/canning & freezing. Read somewhere iodized salt would darken veggies?...or something like that (can't remember anything anymore, post-its everywhere now). Since I no longer feel like all that garden work I do use iodized salt (but not too much-hypertension).

Have pernicious anemia, was getting monthly B12 injections for few years, labs said level normal afterwards but I didn't feel any differently. T3 & T4..had those checked but hmmm...antibody test?..not sure. And take VitD (prescription). Yes to symptoms you listed except brittle nails, taking calcium & sensitivity to cold...I'm hot!!...never used to be...post menopausal so not hot flashes. Whew..been there!

Imma gonna try all suggestions!

With everything you have going on you still find time for others & little 'o me! You're in my heart & prayers. Hoping you are able to see doc sooner than later & you were only feeling 'off' for a simple reason. I know you & Sissy are doing everything to stay safe. I'm glad she has you & you have her (& all of us)!

THANK YOU DOC!💜
LOVE, ((HUGS)) & PRAYERS 🙏

PS: Will be expecting your bill😀
4 x

NitMat

Post by NitMat » 4 years ago

Appreciate this Information
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

WOW!!! I love your avatar.

Keep in mind that as with most herbal remedies it may take 2-3 weeks to notice a difference.

And please, if your problems are severe, seek help from your medical professional.
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Great. Just GREAT. The hospital my parents go to the most has a patient there being treated for the SNAKE VIRUS. We're not in these counties, but their doctors' offices and the two hospitals they use are. Especially Eisenhower.

I hate this! 😡

I do remember when we had a huge flu outbreak and Loma Linda University Medical Center had a humongous tent set up.

"County and local health officials gathered Sunday at Eisenhower Health to discuss a patient who is being treated for COVID-19, more commonly known as novel coronavirus, at the Rancho Mirage hospital.

Health officials declined to disclose details about the patient, including how and when the virus was contracted. Kaiser said officials are still investigating the source of contraction, which they hope to complete in a couple days. The patient has no connection to schools in Riverside County, Kaiser said.

The person is the second Riverside County resident to test positive for the virus since February. The first person was a passenger on the Diamond Prince cruise ship in Japan and is being treated at a Northern California facility."

"Riverside County: First local coronavirus patient undergoing care in Rancho Mirage

“We knew at some point we would have a first case and it’s here," said Eisenhower Health Infection Preventionist Michael Connors, who added that the patient was not exposed to other patients.

“We don’t want people to panic," Connors said. "We want people to do the sensible thing to protect themselves.”

Kaiser said the county has spoken to the patient's family but declined to provide additional details.

Rancho Mirage Mayor Iris Smotrich learned of the patient Saturday, and she reiterated a statement she made Feb. 28 for residents to take precautions, including washing hands, avoiding close contact and staying home when sick.

"We're encouraging everyone to exercise caution and preventative measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control," she said Sunday morning.

Last week, Riverside County officials activated a medical health department operations center to better coordinate public messaging and planning among other agencies in the community in preparation for the spread of the illness.

“We are trained and prepared to respond to these situations. We have been in communication with hospitals and health care providers in Riverside County and have provided them with the information and resources they need. Protecting the health of Riverside County remains our top priority,” Kim Saruwatari, Riverside County's public health director, said late Saturday.

On Friday, county officials announced a Murrieta Valley Unified School District employee was being tested for the coronavirus. The employee became ill after visiting an area where an outbreak occurred.

Officials at Desert Care Network hospitals in the Coachella Valley are continuing to monitor updated coronavirus information and have taken steps to ensure that trained professionals and necessary equipment is in place to react accordingly, spokesman Todd Burke said in a statement.

Burke said that as patients enter hospitals through the emergency department or registration, staff are asking questions about their recent travel and noting symptoms.

"We evaluate relevant symptom criteria and implement contact airborne isolation, if required, without delay," he said. "Our clinical teams are in constant review of infection prevention processes and update patient screenings as recommended by the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).”

Eisenhower Health infection preventionist Brigette Davila said the Rancho Mirage hospital is also prepared for an “influx of patients.”

Eisenhower can manage up to five suspected cases of the coronavirus in the emergency room, she said. If more people arrive with suspected cases of the virus, Davila added, then the hospital will activate its emergency plan.

In that case, the hospital will erect a tent — stocked with supplies, portable toilets and sinks — within 15 minutes and be prepared to treat about 50 people, she said. The tent will serve as a triage and screening area: Those who are sick enough to be admitted into the hospital will be sent to a designated coronavirus unit, while others will be released and sent into home isolation."
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Catticus
Unfortunately, scientists are still perplexed on the EXACT Mode of transmission. They are almost certain it is by touching infected surfaces, then touching the mouth or nose. Also if an infected person coughs or sneezes the virus can travel up to 10 feet. Plain surgical masks are ineffective. They claim Hand washing 29-30 seconds with soap or at least 60% bleach based disinfectants if any surface was touched.
One of my sons lives in a wealthy area where one Lawyer who traveled to Florida, came back with the virus. He is very ill. He infected 7 more people including his sons. His sons school is closed. The car service driver who drove him to the hospital now has the virus. Parishioners he usually prayed with are ill and suspected to be positive for The virus. Many others he came in contact with recently are in quarantine, being tested.
The virus is spreading VERY EASILY AND RAPIDLY.
I hope that the vaccine that Israeli scientists claim is near completion, is able to be made in huge volumes quickly, because this is one EVIL SNAKE😡
Hope your Mom and loved ones are feeling better. You Stay safe 🥰
I include you and Mom and Dad and loved ones in my nightly TALKS with god🙏🏻
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Dear Catt,

I was SO hoping this would not strike anywhere near you! You dear friend are the first line of defense for yourself and your parents. Please be as cautious as humanly possible yet stay calm. Anxiety is an enemy of your immune system and erodes your emotional health as well.

Special prayers go out to our Father to shield, protect and comfort you.

JQ
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Lord help us all🙏
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago