Sunshine and roses...

Blossom

Re: Sunshine and roses...

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I had a successful day today for myself, and I am feeling good about it. Got some things accomplished that were sorely needed. Has been rainy and gloomy for days, with storms, but I am picturing sunshine and roses, and clear skies, moonlight and bright stars for myself. So I would like to send sunshine and roses to everyone that would have them! And here's to an early spring. :)
@Rolltide

I'm so glad your day was successfully productive! YES!..I'll have a portion of that sunshine & those roses! Thank you for sharing those treasures! Your sweet positive outlook is contagious & I feel the warmth, smell the fragrance & you made me smile!

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Love it! Thank You! @Rolltide

Lesley Gore:

Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together
Brighter than a lucky penny
When you're near the rain goes, disappears, dear
And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine

My life is sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows
That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way
When you're in love to stay

That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in, everybody!

'Cause you're in love
You're in love
And love is here to stay!

🌹🌈🍭🌞 🍭🌈🌹
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

YT: by ilyamolodez
Lesley Gore- Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows - Ski Party
😊
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I had a successful day today for myself, and I am feeling good about it. Got some things accomplished that were sorely needed. Has been rainy and gloomy for days, with storms, but I am picturing sunshine and roses, and clear skies, moonlight and bright stars for myself. So I would like to send sunshine and roses to everyone that would have them! And here's to an early spring. :)
So glad your day was great!

Keep thinking those lovely thoughts and before you know it they will be realityπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
5 x

Blossom

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Love it! Thank You! @Rolltide

Lesley Gore:

That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

When you're in love to stay

That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in, everybody!

'Cause you're in love
You're in love
And love is here to stay!

🌹🌈🍭🌞 🍭🌈🌹
Yes please! I'll have a helping of lollipops & rainbows to go with my sunshine & roses!πŸ’ž
4 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Actually, here in California, we'll take your rain, please. Thank you very much. I miss the sound and that fresh 'after the rain' smell. Had a few sprinkles last week but it's been months for actual rain. Maybe we'll have a miracle March. Fingers crossed. Or, we should implement my idea of huge canals, crisscrossing the U.S., taking flood water from ravaged areas, and channeling it to dry ones. Could even use the Grand Canyon as a big old holding tank. Can you imagine? Traveling by water ways to see different States, or to get to work, even. Imagine the jobs we could create, the food we could supply, or dressing up in old timey clothes, with parasols, riding the paddle boat cruises. Ah do declare!
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Sam wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Actually, here in California, we'll take your rain, please. Thank you very much. I miss the sound and that fresh 'after the rain' smell. Had a few sprinkles last week but it's been months for actual rain. Maybe we'll have a miracle March. Fingers crossed. Or, we should implement my idea of huge canals, crisscrossing the U.S., taking flood water from ravaged areas, and channeling it to dry ones. Could even use the Grand Canyon as a big old holding tank. Can you imagine? Traveling by water ways to see different States, or to get to work, even. Imagine the jobs we could create, the food we could supply, or dressing up in old timey clothes, with parasols, riding the paddle boat cruises. Ah do declare!
Speaking of creating jobs using waterways, we have mail delivery in my home town by a mail carrier using a skiff to deliver mail on our Magnolia River. I live on Magnolia River directly but am not on the mail route.... yet. So postal jobs! :D https://www.thisisalabama.org/2019/09/1 ... in-county/
3 x

Blossom

4 years ago
@Sam
Sounds like you live in a fire hazard area. Hope you get the much needed rain soon.

Cool idea about the waterways!
3 x

Blossom

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Speaking of creating jobs using waterways, we have mail delivery in my home town by a mail carrier using a skiff to deliver mail on our Magnolia River. I live on Magnolia River directly but am not on the mail route.... yet. So postal jobs! :D https://www.thisisalabama.org/2019/09/1 ... in-county/
Well now that's a definitely cool way to get mail. Sounds like you live in a beautiful area!
4 x

luvs2shop

Post by luvs2shop » 4 years ago

Good Morning to all!!!! Rolltide? I think we may be close to one another- We too are Bama fans and live about 30 min favorite team AND coach!
Anyway- we thought about going to Lowes and buy enough wood to start building another ark (haha). Looks like the weather is going to start clearing soon. Thankful for whatever our Father gives us! Have a wonderful day
5 x