Wake up ladies!

Post Reply
Yiayia11
Posts: 35
Joined: 2 years ago

Wake up ladies!

Post by Yiayia11 » 1 year ago

Just a heads up in case you hadn’t noticed or been caught in this situation before.. I bought a ring when Anaka & Michelle were on air.. I couldn’t get the website to work, so I had picked my size etc., but when I went to check out it asked me to log In again!
After doing so, it took me back to the show & I had to make my choices again, but this time they were sold out of my size.. so I grabbed a 10.. I wear an 8.. bought it.. then I went back and saw they had a 9,that had come available, so I put it in my cart, mind you it was saying the sale price all the time.. when I put it in my cart the price more than doubled.. I didn’t notice until I went to pay for it.. so I called personal shopper, they said size 9 wasn’t offered in the sale price because they did have enough of them! That’s crazy every size was the sale price but that one! If I hadn’t noticed the price change they would have got me! Please be aware they change prices right before they go into your cart! It said the sale price up to putting it in your cart.. I don’t think that’s right, but that’s their game, so be aware!! No I didn’t buy it!
7 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 4002
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
1 year ago
Just a heads up in case you hadn’t noticed or been caught in this situation before.. I bought a ring when Anaka & Michelle were on air.. I couldn’t get the website to work, so I had picked my size etc., but when I went to check out it asked me to log In again!
After doing so, it took me back to the show & I had to make my choices again, but this time they were sold out of my size.. so I grabbed a 10.. I wear an 8.. bought it.. then I went back and saw they had a 9,that had come available, so I put it in my cart, mind you it was saying the sale price all the time.. when I put it in my cart the price more than doubled.. I didn’t notice until I went to pay for it.. so I called personal shopper, they said size 9 wasn’t offered in the sale price because they did have enough of them! That’s crazy every size was the sale price but that one! If I hadn’t noticed the price change they would have got me! Please be aware they change prices right before they go into your cart! It said the sale price up to putting it in your cart.. I don’t think that’s right, but that’s their game, so be aware!! No I didn’t buy it!
@Yiayia11
That doesn't sound right at all !! I have never heard of such a thing. You definitely should talk with a Moderator about this. -Gypsy

@@Any Moderator- this sounds wrong can you assist Yiayia11@
6 x

Amy
Posts: 725
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by Amy » 1 year ago

Good morning all! Last evening I ordered a ring on clearance & noticed there were different prices for different sizes. Thought that was kind of odd. Of course my size was $5 more. So like Gypsy said be careful what price you’re being charged, even on clearance.🌸
6 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by Blossom » 1 year ago

Amy wrote:
1 year ago
Good morning all! Last evening I ordered a ring on clearance & noticed there were different prices for different sizes. Thought that was kind of odd. Of course my size was $5 more. So like Gypsy said be careful what price you’re being charged, even on clearance.🌸
I think @Danielle might be able to resolve the difference. This issue has come up before. But yes, as all have said 'you gotta be on your toes' for sure.
5 x

2Blonde
Posts: 225
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by 2Blonde » 1 year ago

Yes, I have notice that size prices can be different when shopping online. It so happens I can wear either a 5 or a 7, depending on what finger I choose (I have arthritis in my hands). I recently looked at a ring that came up defaulting to the size 5. There was a coupon, so I almost bought it, but decided to check the size 7. The 7 was about $20 cheaper, so I used the coupon and ordered that size instead.

I've also noticed this with different sizes of the same bracelet online. When I first started shopping this website years ago, I saw a bracelet I really liked, but it was $120 in the 8" size, and $170 in the 7-1/2" size (which is the size I prefer). I just couldn't justify the extra $50, so I ended up ordering the 8". I still have it and like it, but every time I wear it and it starts sliding over my hand, I think about that day when I bought it. It still makes no sense to me.
5 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 4002
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

2Blonde wrote:
1 year ago
Yes, I have notice that size prices can be different when shopping online. It so happens I can wear either a 5 or a 7, depending on what finger I choose (I have arthritis in my hands). I recently looked at a ring that came up defaulting to the size 5. There was a coupon, so I almost bought it, but decided to check the size 7. The 7 was about $20 cheaper, so I used the coupon and ordered that size instead.

I've also noticed this with different sizes of the same bracelet online. When I first started shopping this website years ago, I saw a bracelet I really liked, but it was $120 in the 8" size, and $170 in the 7-1/2" size (which is the size I prefer). I just couldn't justify the extra $50, so I ended up ordering the 8". I still have it and like it, but every time I wear it and it starts sliding over my hand, I think about that day when I bought it. It still makes no sense to me.
I have had that happen also but when I called CS they adjusted my item to the lowest price offered
That's why I dont understand the response from CS being given to Yiayia11
5 x

2Blonde
Posts: 225
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by 2Blonde » 1 year ago

@Gypsy I was new and green when I bought that bracelet years ago. I would definitely know better now!
5 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 4002
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

2Blonde wrote:
1 year ago
@Gypsy I was new and green when I bought that bracelet years ago. I would definitely know better now!
2Blonde
Good morning, I'm sure we have ALL done that . I'm still learning the ins & outs of purchasing after couple of years already. I definitely made "newbie" mistakes on website and auctions ❗🤗-Gypsy
5 x

Moderator_Chris_R
Posts: 55
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 1 year ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
1 year ago
Just a heads up in case you hadn’t noticed or been caught in this situation before.. I bought a ring when Anaka & Michelle were on air.. I couldn’t get the website to work, so I had picked my size etc., but when I went to check out it asked me to log In again!
After doing so, it took me back to the show & I had to make my choices again, but this time they were sold out of my size.. so I grabbed a 10.. I wear an 8.. bought it.. then I went back and saw they had a 9,that had come available, so I put it in my cart, mind you it was saying the sale price all the time.. when I put it in my cart the price more than doubled.. I didn’t notice until I went to pay for it.. so I called personal shopper, they said size 9 wasn’t offered in the sale price because they did have enough of them! That’s crazy every size was the sale price but that one! If I hadn’t noticed the price change they would have got me! Please be aware they change prices right before they go into your cart! It said the sale price up to putting it in your cart.. I don’t think that’s right, but that’s their game, so be aware!! No I didn’t buy it!
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I have messaged you privately to further assist in this issue. I have also forwarded this feedback to our web team to hopefully solve this problem.

I apologize for this inconvenience! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for shopping with Shop LC.
3 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 2091
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by Gem Lover » 1 year ago

@2Blonde I had a bracelet that was to big and took it to a jewelers and he only charged me $4 to take out some links to make it fit.
7 x

Post Reply