Wake up ladies!

JewelryQueen

Re: Wake up ladies!

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

As far as line bracelets go there are more gemstones and more metal in larger sizes,so I see why they may be more money. BUT if they are all the same price at on the retail side to start off they should remain the same price for all sizes. Same for rings--no different price for different sizes.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

There was a ring I was eyeballing here the other day. When I clicked on my size the price jumped by about $25.00.
Nope. On principal I will not do that. I will not enable that sort of bait and switch game play.
I moved on and clearly didn’t buy the ring.
Now I don’t even remember what it was.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
As far as line bracelets go there are more gemstones and more metal in larger sizes,so I see why they may be more money. BUT if they are all the same price at on the retail side to start off they should remain the same price for all sizes. Same for rings--no different price for different sizes.
I think that selling all the sizes without stepping up the price
is a major draw for sales, It's my attraction. If they start varying
the ring and bracelet prices, I will think a lot harder before I purchase.

tho.......one time, I heard Dan Dennis say....'that the kt. weight of
the gems changes minutely if the length of the bracelet changes.'
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
SLC hosts brag often that even though a piece of jewelry has more gemstones or precious metals
They dont charge more.
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
SLC hosts brag often that even though a piece of jewelry has more gemstones or precious metals
They dont charge more.
does all this mean that SLC is turning the tables on it's shoppers?
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
They dont charge more.
does all this mean that SLC is turning the tables on it's shoppers?
Before on website when different sizes had different prices I think it was a technical mistake. But who knows what other changes they are making .IMO they have been making big.mistakes with.the changes
4 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
Just a heads up in case you hadn’t noticed or been caught in this situation before.. I bought a ring when Anaka & Michelle were on air.. I couldn’t get the website to work, so I had picked my size etc., but when I went to check out it asked me to log In again!
After doing so, it took me back to the show & I had to make my choices again, but this time they were sold out of my size.. so I grabbed a 10.. I wear an 8.. bought it.. then I went back and saw they had a 9,that had come available, so I put it in my cart, mind you it was saying the sale price all the time.. when I put it in my cart the price more than doubled.. I didn’t notice until I went to pay for it.. so I called personal shopper, they said size 9 wasn’t offered in the sale price because they did have enough of them! That’s crazy every size was the sale price but that one! If I hadn’t noticed the price change they would have got me! Please be aware they change prices right before they go into your cart! It said the sale price up to putting it in your cart.. I don’t think that’s right, but that’s their game, so be aware!! No I didn’t buy it!
We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are investigating further into why this could be happening. Please contact us at customerservice@shoplc.com so we may take a deeper look into the item specific details with you. We look forward to speaking with you.

We sincerely apologize for the confusion and want to make this right.
3 x